Based on Click to view
Artist jay. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2283

Postby jay. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:13 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all.

This cat may not be traded until: 4th November 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

What would be at the top of this cat's 'bucket list'?
Min: 50 Words
Max: 500 words

End Date: 19th August 23:59 BST

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username:
Kazin
Cat Name:
Laurelsmoke
Clan:
Zephyrclan
Warrior

Description:
A longhair candle flame lilac tabby with high white and amber eyes.
Other Features:
Siblings:
None Living
---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by jay. on Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2283

Postby WolfTales » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:23 am

res
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:51 am

Username;; ThunderCry04
Cat Name;; Rabbitskip
Gender;; Male
Age;; 32 Moons
Clan;; TideClan, link in signature
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Despite living on an island surrounded by water, Rabbitskip's biggest fear is the ocean. He wants to, by the end of his lifetime, get over his fear of the currents so he can enjoy wading into the cool liquid with his friends and clanmates. This is a fear that Rabbitskip hates because not many cats in his clan feel the same way about the watery depths as he does.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:53 am

res
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby takiyena » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:53 am

Username;; agent 4
    Cat Name;; vanilla candle
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 24 moons
    Clan;; morningclan
    Rank;; warrior

Prompt;; the she-cat's long fur danced in the wind as she sat, staring up at the slowly darkening sky. clouds drifted slowly by, stars came into view, birds flew by in small groups. everything seemed so peaceful up there.
    ``vanilla?`` the she jumped in surprise at the sudden voice. she turned her head to see her friend hope, now hopestar, walking out of the forest and up onto the small hill where she was sitting. ``oop- didn't mean to startle you, sorry.`` hope laughed softly, sitting by vanilla.
    the lilac tabby smiled in return, her ruffled pelt smoothing. ``s'all good, just a lil' spook.`` she shrugged. hope nodded, though her eyes sparked in such a familiar, curious that made vanilla raise a brow at her. ``you're dying to ask me something, spit it out.`` vanilla smiled and tilted her head slightly.
    ``well..`` hope glanced up at the sky. ``you come here so often, it's gotten me curious. what's so special about this particular spot? so close to eveningclan's territory, too.`` she gasped suddenly. ``is that why you come here? to meet with an eveningclan cat?`` hope grinned, nudging vanilla teasingly who simply rolled her eyes.
    ``no, hope.`` she looked back up. ``... you remember what i told you when we were younger?`` she asked. ``about wanting to fly one day?``
    hope couldn't help but laugh. ``don't tell me you're still dreaming about that, are you? it's impossible!``
    ``it's not! look!`` she pointed up to what looked like a very distant yet huge, white bird. ``twolegs are in that.``
    ``how do you know..?`` hope looked at her in disbelief.
    ``a kittypet told me.`` vanilla grinned. ``she said she and her twolegs came here through that.. thing.``
    the cinnamon tabby blinked a few times before shaking her head. ``nah, i don't believe it.``
    ``but what if it's true!``
    ``doubt it.`` hope nudged vanilla once more. ``c'mon, birdie, it's getting late.``
    vanilla rolled her eyes and followed hope down the hill. she cast a final longing glance back up at the sky and couldn't hold back a small smile. ``one day.`` she promised herself.

349 words
Last edited by takiyena on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
takiyena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:56 am

Mark w/ name Rivertail
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:00 am

Username;; Sixbane
Cat Name;; Gatorsnap
Gender;; Male
Age;;40 moons
Clan;; Gladeclan
Rank;; Senior Warrior

Prompt;;
If Gatorsnap had a bucket list (presuming he knew what a bucket list was) it would certainly have plenty of wild and crazy things on it, brave and reckless as he is.

"Yeh see yeh kids, If ye asked me what I would do if it was the last thing I did- It'd be wressle a gator with my bare paws- I can think of no better way to meet starclan-" He guffaws with a hearty laugh "Nyaw you hear I'm not in any rush to do that- but One of these days I want to give a gator a proper what for. Those big beasties think they're the toughest critters in the swamps, well they ain't met me yet"

His indistinguishable accent makes him hard to understand as he regales you with a tale of some gator he saw as a kit that scared him, but really all you can make out is "Scary Mud Lizard" as he rattles on.

"See I knew it from a' early age, So when I switched clans y'hear I wanted them to change my warrior name into a proper memorial of how I plan on going out- Would be a shame to do all that then NOT pick a fight with a gator-" theres a mischievous look in his eyes. "Though yeh' know winning would be even better."
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jacewy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:33 pm

username;; katyogo
    cat name;; fleetingstep
    gender;; molly
    age;; 30 moons
    clan;; southclan
    rank;; warrior

prompt;;the wind whistled it's ever so familiar song into fleetingstep's ears. the icy and minty air filled her lungs, keeping her wide awake. on top of the mountain she rested on, ragged rocks that would meet her if she fell, lay at the bottom. amber eyes followed the setting sun; clouds smothered over the sides of the stars.
    "do you plan to stay here all day?" a deep voice came behind her. fleetingstep was quite frankly surprised, that any cat would come up to the perch she idly lounged on, but as she tilted her head to turn to the voice, fleetingstep's face softened as she laid her eyes on the leader. wicketstar settled beside her, his tail flicking left and right, stuck in the endless loop of restlessness.
    "to answer your question, wicketstar, no." fleetingstep sighed, clawing at the stone. "but it does give me a sense of security, away from others. someday, maybe," she paused. "no, i'm speaking too much."
    she fell into silence, but wicketstar rested his tail tip on her shoulder.
    "no, go on."
    fleetingstep sighed, "it's a childish dream, but i wish to climb the unnamable, to climb away from all the others. from the noise, anyway."
    "it's not."
    "pardon?"
    "not a childish dream, fleetingstep." wicketstar shuffled to turn to the little peak of the sun, peering over the terrain. "it's a wonderful one, or at least, i believe so."

wordcount: 235
Last edited by jacewy on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
where to find me:
toyhouse
insta
jacewy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:37 am

Username;; .dystopian.
Cat Name;; Silverdawn
Gender;; Female
Age;; 58 Moons
Clan;;
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:04 am

Username;; oh yea mr. krabs
Cat Name;; Vinewhisker
Gender;; female
Age;; 12 moons
Clan;; Waspclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
Vinewhisker follows Hivestar into his den.
"Yes?" Vinewhisker asked, looking around his cozy-looking nest. Her ear twitched as she worried.
What if he tells me that I have to be an apprentice again?? That would be so embarrassing!! Or, worse, what if he kicks me out?
These fantasies went on for a while until Hivestar opened his mouth to talk. Her head was whirling with 'what ifs' and she could hardly focus on him.
"Vinewhisker," he started. She gulped. This is it...
"If you could do anything at all this summer, what would it be?"
He caught her off guard. "W-What?"
"You know, like a summer wish-list."
"W-well, for starters I would try and speak to Starclan! I've always wanted to see them. Then I'd want to save Waspclan... somehow.. and make you proud of me!! Or discover something very important, like a badgers nest that we could drive out. Perhaps a new forest, or a HUGE hive that has SO MUCH HONEY!!!!!!"
Once she started, he couldn't get her to stop.
"I'd patrol the borders and fight off invaders, catch every prey in the forest, save the camp from catching on fire, save a kit, learn how to climb a tree, see the whole world, see a rainbow, play in the snow...
even though it's summer.."
Hivestar suppressed a laugh. "Well, thank you for your time. I'll be sure to let you do that when there's the chance."
Vinewhisker opened her mouth, but Hivestar cut her off. "What would you like to do the most?"
"Catch every prey in the forest!"
"Go ahead, then."
She was out of the den before he finished his thought.
(277)
Last edited by astraf on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me