Based on Click to view
Artist zealouzie [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
44 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Guild Recruit 001

Postby zealouzie » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:34 pm

The catacombs are a vast underground network of tunnels, only accessible by a few select spots on the surface. Ancient
cats carved and explored these tunnels through centuries of hard work. At the heart of the catacombs is a nook bustling with life: Catalena.
Here cats live harmoniously in groups called guilds, in which every member has it's own special role. There are merchants, barbarians,
witches, foragers, every type of citizen you could imagine. Everyone contributes to Catalena in their own way and keeps it safe
for the cats that live there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
The first adopt!! I really like working with these lines, they're very fun. I'm super happy to say that I found my tablet pen haha.
Hopefully I don't lose it like that ever again!
In order to adopt this cat into your guild, you have to fill out the prompt below and chose their role!

Are they a lover or a fighter? Why?
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Role (fighter, mage, forager or merchant?):
Prompt:
----dne----
Level: 0
EXP: 0

No extras!
Ends at the top of page 2 or in 24 hours!
Last edited by zealouzie on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guild Recruit 001

Postby GODEATER » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Username: tetrachrome
Name: Zietal
Role (fighter, mage, forager or merchant?): Mage
----dne----
    discord: godeater
GODEATER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Username: SilhouetteStation
Firelight Guild
Name: Raffi
Role (fighter, mage, forager or merchant?): Mage
Prompt:

Well, in fairness, she's a bit of both.

She's a loving, outgoing cat, who loves meeting new people and chatting up a storm. She's eager to make new friends, and forms close bonds quite quickly. Once that bond is formed, it's very hard to break.

But that's where the fierceness comes in.

Even as a child, she seemed to have that fiery spirit. She stood up for what was right, she stood against bullies, and did her best to defend those who couldn't defend themselves. As an adult she's very happy to be apart of the Guild. It's given her a second family that she loves, and she can channel her efforts into carrying out tasks and quests. She enjoys exploring the underground tunnels, and that fiery personality certainly works well in these situations.

Because if any of her friends - her family - are in danger, she becomes very fierce and protective. She will throw herself into battle without hesitation, and this reckless nature is in stark contrast with her usual friendly nature. Some have said it's like seeing two different cats. While it has given her some injuries, she never hesitates to put others before herself over and over again.

In summary, she's a lover; but not one you want to mess around.

----dne----
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Username: kuro,
Name: rhett
Role: forager
Prompt: rhett is a lover. he finds it difficult to do anything but love, and because of that, he's hurt too much. he can't find himself ever picking up a weapon against his allies and the ones he loves. he's a nervous ball of fur that trusts too easily and falls in love too easily.

he's watched people being torn away from him in cruel ways and still cries over it when he's alone. but no matter the torture known as love he's gone through he still loves too quickly, which only ends up causing pain to himself in the end. it seems the only thing his personality has done is cause him to suffer from extreme paranoia. he's always paranoid that in the end he'll be alone, that everyone he's cared for will leave.
----dne----
Last edited by elio. on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfyWonder » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Username: TheWolfyWonder
Name: Rose
Role (fighter, mage, forager or merchant?): Fighter
Prompt:
    Rose is a fighter. Just like a rose, she seems sweet upon first look. However, her sharp claws are deadly and should be avoided at all times.

She grew up alone on the streets with only her claws as protection from other cats. She learned from a young age that nobody listened to reason. That's why she's a fight first, talk later kind of girl. She couldn't afford to let her guard down when she was alone. She never knew when someone might attack.

She is the youngest fighter in the guild, but also one of the most well trained. Her form and technique are admired by the other fighters. Bartholomew and the others have tried to get her to drop her fight first, talk later mentality with no success.

Rose is a fighter, and she's a good one.
----dne----
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────┐

Trying to improve my art

adult | she/her

Learning to love the
world and myself

└──────────────┘
TheWolfyWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:09 pm

Username: snipsnops
Name: valerie
Role (fighter, mage, forager or merchant?): fighter
Prompt: val is a fighter because she's a lover. she fights for the things she loves and boy is she real passionate about it. whether it be for a loved one or a complete stranger, she is always fired up and ready to fight for anyone who needs it! this mentality of hers has gotten her into some pretty sticky situations that she shouldn't have stepped into in the first place, but that's just how she is. in her free time she's always seen training; she absolutely loves the thrill of fighting. if you don't know her that well and you end up alone, she'll talk your ear off and if you listen long enough she'll declare a friendship. she's convinced that there's good inside of every creature and strongly believes that those who have done wrong in the past can change for the better. she's stubborn, loud, hasty, and pretty feisty when she's hunrgy, but the moonlight guild wouldn't have her any other way.
----dne----

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enokimoon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:02 pm

Username :
s-smolbean
Name :
Magnus
Role :
Fighter
Prompt :
There is no doubt that Magnus is a fine warrior.
He's been known to possess strength and stamina that outshines other felines,
making him quite popular not only within, but outside of his guild as well.
Because Magnus is well-known and praised by many,
he lets his ego grow, which he himself admits is his biggest flaw.
He's definitely more of a fighter than a lover, but he's got a soft spot for those he really cares about.
When he loves, his heart gets as big as his ego.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magnus ambled pridefully down the streets, keeping his chin high and his tail raised.
Ever since he was just a kit, he'd been the strongest of his litter-mates, which he was greatly praised for.
Now wandering into a new city for adventure, he wanted to make a good impression.
Cats whispered all around about him, and he knew he'd caught some eyes.
His tail twitched slightly with excitement,
but he knew he couldn't let his audience see how easily exhilarated he'd get.
Magnus looked around, and among the many eyes that were trailing him,
he couldn't help but notice the two-toned gaze of a small she-cat in the corner.
Her eyes met his, and he felt immediately drawn towards her for some reason-
Perhaps, just maybe, he'd found where he would belong.

previously s-smolbean
here (from time to time) for vibes!! hello ^^
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inuyashas » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:42 pm

Username: inuyashas
[b]Name:
Beatrice
Role (fighter, mage, forager or merchant?): Merchant
Prompt: Under no circumstances will Beatrice ever raise her weapon again. After a raid-gone-wrong, she found herself with immense guilt and a new penchant for life. Hurting others seemed to defy her nature in such a way that Bea vowed to leave her past behind her and has found a new purpose within the Catacombs!

She loves to meet new people, hear their stories, and make friends. Ever the curious cat, she’s always got something up her sleeve - metaphorically of course - and always willing to start a new adventure. Even though she no longer needs to prove to herself that she is a new cat, one that loves all of her fellow felines, there is a darkness that still lurks in her and she worries others still see. Even so, she never fakes her smile, and extends a paw to anyone in need. She is adamantly a lover, and that will never change.
----dne----

((Note: I wanted to join this, and I wasn’t sure that because my founder is a WIP - quite literally just found this about 15 minutes ago lol - if I could still enter this adopt, but the design was so cute I figured I would just have to try! Feel free to PM me to talk about eligibility if need be!))
inu. he/him. artist.

taking any and all unwanted pets! please just send trade c: (I especially love bunnies and dragons!)
inuyashas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:25 am

Username: lucifer morningstar.
Name: goldspeaker
Role (fighter, mage, forager or merchant?): merchant
Prompt: goldspeaker is a fighter in her own way. while she will rarely raise her claws or a weapon, she fights with words. with snappy remarks, stinging retorts, fierce haggling, and a generally strong-willed molly, goldspeaker is an excellent merchant; she can turn away thieves, buyers trying to make the price to low, etc. she learned young not to get attached to anything - she learned just to like, not love.
----dne----
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:49 am

Username: Cosmi

Name: Phase

Role (fighter, mage, forager or merchant?): Merchant

Prompt: Phase is, in her mind, a lover. One who likes to charm the fluffiest of cats or the scraggliest of rogues. Maybe even give a kit a treat or two. She is a merchant, after all. Who doesn't like a merchant with charm and the ability to, quite literally, light up the room with a torch or two. Being a fighter doesn't sell. Being the Catacombs most charismatic (or as Phase would say, CATAmastic) is what does sell. Phase, though, is not to be underestimated. They are definitely one tough cookie. They're just a cookie that would prefer to make some dough.

----dne----
Last edited by Cosmi on Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me