Artist credit [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by credit

☁ Puffkin #17 ☁ owned by fruitbat ☁

Postby credit » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:28 am

A Puffkin is a plush-like dragon that is filled with clouds and certain amounts to help keep their soft-like nature in tact along with helping them maneuver through their cloud-like home. These creatures, being made of plush, are rather soft to the touch and are generally well mannered creatures with the occasional one that stray to the wild side.

"Can I claim?"
If you have a starter

↪ Your troop must be Level 1 by
posting on the Levelling Up Thread
||check your official level here

If you don't a starter
OR If your starter is a WIP

↪ You need a Troop Thread with
a chosen clan.
↪ Your troop must have an
approved crest.
adopt title
S | standard
C | small hair tuft, heterochromia

To win this Puffkin, show me a gif of their favorite plant
and explain how they feel about plants as a whole.

Ends August 10th or on the top of Page 2

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Troop thread;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]

[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Gif;;[/b]
[b]Explanation;;[/b]
Last edited by credit on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁ Puffkin #17 ☁ Open! ☁

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:28 am

Username;; Sunlitsecrets
Troop thread;; Snowside
Clan;; Dreams

Name;; Leafwhisper
Gender;; male

Leaf has a deep love for the plants he looks after. He actually keeps a journal on him at all times, full of drawings and notes on all the plants he can find in the snowy lands where his troop lives. He helps Peacekeeper to gather more odd plants from the further reaches of the lands. His favorite is a small potted cactus he managed to bring by. It's a wonder it's surviving in such a cold place, but Leaf does his absolute best.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:28 am

Username;; MistyAutumnDaus
Troop thread;; Here
Clan;; Nightmare

Name;; Sweetgrass Butterfly
Gender;; Transgender Male
(( It's supposed to be a gif, but it doesn't work :I ))

Sweetgrass Butterfly feels a lot like the planet, Pluto, because he gets forgotten by those he meets. The main reason for this is because he came out as transgender and started acting like a girl. Usually, people ignore Pluto because it was never a planet to begin with, so Sweetgrass fits that well. Sweetgrass Butterfly thinks of planets as little worlds that each supports a unique personality, like Mars being a Tsundere and Jupiter being the friendly caring giant. Overall, space has inspired Sweetgrass Butterfly to create beautiful starry sky paintings and amazing constellation graphs as a hobby.

Bonus: Sweetgrass Butterfly's Theme Song!
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:18 am

small bump
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:19 am

Username;; fruitbat
      Troop thread;; here
      Clan;; Nightmare

Name;; Kylo
      Gender;; Male
      Gif;;
      Explanation;; Despite knowing the wilderness like the back of his paw, Kylo is not the biggest fan of plants. He thinks they're quite annoy actually, especially when they're overgrown. It's very likely that you'll see Kylo swiping plants with open claws, cutting them away and making a pathway for his adventures. He couldn't even count how many times he has had thorns pierce through his plush paw-pads, which is why the fern is his favourite. Unlike many other plants you'll encounter in his home the fern is easy to move and very safe to touch.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:05 am

This competition will officially end at 7 pm CST. Get your entries in before then!
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:53 am

Username;; ★ star child ★
Troop thread;; boyne
Clan;; dream

Name;; samara
Gender;; nb
Gif;;
Explanation;;
you see this? this god awful, cursed plant? this is called a spider plant, and samara hates it with a passion.
oh now don't get me wrong! samara loves it really, in a cruel sort of way. or they did once upon a time. now the darn thing has overrun their garden!
as a young gardener who only wanted to keep their first plant alive, the spider plant was heavily recommended. impossible to kill, the puffkin who was handing out the little baby plants smiled. forget to water it for weeks and it'll be fine with some nice top-up. sunlight? eh, it'll be fine. just put it under a lamp for a while. greenfly infestation? just put that baby on a table outside and let it soak during one of the worst thunderstorms of your life. it'll be fine in the morning.
oh, samara thought it was amazing.
and then they started getting into gardening properly. a few more flowers here - some succulents there. some carrots maybe, some berries. the spider plant thrived the most of course, but they mostly ignored it as it grew in the background.
and then the spider plant began to blossom. not flowers, no- just dozens of tiny, tiny spider plants. so small they didn't notice it. until the first baby plant plopped off directly into a bed of tulips growing below the spider plants hanging basket. and then took root. and then suffocated the tulips to death.
and the infestation grew. they tried to remove the babies but they were just too resistant - they threw them out and they grew in the bins. sucked the compost pile dry of nutrients. choked out every flower they tried to plant that ended up within a five-foot radius of any of those tiny little terrors.
they had to admire it, really. the resilience. the will to live.
they just wished they hadn't murdered all of the other lovely plants in this garden to show off that skill.
samara doesn't garden much anymore. they've pulled up all the spider plants they can find, keeps them all potted in a spare room in their house. still finds new ones in the garden every couple of weeks. the infestation is getting out of hand.
"absolutely brilliant plants for starters," they smile to the young puffkin who's father is looking at the plant sceptically. "hardly needs any attention at all! just water it every few weeks, pop it under a lamp, it'll be fine."
the little puffkin takes the plant and its miniature pot and hurries off gleefully. one spider plant gone, two hundred and six left to go.
they cannot wait to start growing tulips again.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Honestly, I had a hard time choosing between the forms since there were so many good forms to choose from, however there was one form that stood out to me the most.
Congratulations to fruitbat!

I really enjoyed the perspective that you gave in terms of this Puffkin’s reaction to plants in themselves.

Although that’s not all! I would also like to reward an RU to ★ star child ★! The development there was so good, I loved the little story and you made it hard to decide. Please PM me a green color palette to use for your RU.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁ Puffkin #17 ☁ owned by fruitbat ☁

Postby xx. » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:42 pm

congratulations fruitbat!! poor kylo n all those thorns,,

and thank you so much credit! im glad my form made some sort of an impact, haha <3
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁ Puffkin #17 ☁ owned by fruitbat ☁

Postby fruitbat » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:50 pm

ahh thank you so much!
        congrats star child on the ru :)