Felair #009 by tiny

Based on Click to view
Artist tiny [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Felair #009

Postby tiny » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:06 am

Pearl white, in both heirloom and eye color. This rarer foundation cat roams the coast with ease despite being blind. (Blindness is inheritable- more info will be provided during the breeding event!)

genome: Oc/FF/ee/tt/LL/CC+

pokemon-critters wrote:
    ~username: pokemon-critters
    ~name: Kaiyo (Japanese for ocean)
    ~gender: Female
    ~"how do they navigate around?'' (i didn't describe anything visually bc i thought that'd be fitting):
    ---Warm sun-rays beamed down against Kaiyo's soft, plush-like fur as she stirred, stretching her shoulders and running her paws forward- the textured, gritty and heated sand running between her two front paws. She first noticed the scent of the land around her as the breeze carried a smell of salt-water and earth through her nose and along her fur. As she laid down, her ears perked up as she awoke and heard birds also waking up; quite vocally, aswell. The vibrant waves splashed against the shore in front of her. Kaiyo had lived near the beach her whole life, and through it all, the sounds of the world around her never ceased to give her comfort and joy. The water called out to her, a trustable voice that would beckon and guide her. Kaiyo followed the voice to the water, tenuously placing her front paws and continuing into the cold ocean as the waves lapped up against her now wet fur. Sitting down, she purred & tilted her head back, enjoying the water splashing against her coat and the sun beaming down against her face. When she heard a familiar squawk behind her, she became aware that it was time to leave the sea.
    ---Continuing on to her previous spot on the sand, she happily sat again, hearing wing beats as her friend flew infront of her.
    -''Hello, Kaiyo! I've brought breakfast.'' the seagull before her squawked joyfully.
    ---Mauve was Kaiyo's best friend for as long as she could remember. Mauve was a kind seagull, and in Kaiyo's eyes, one of the nicest birds one could ever know. Mauve acted as a mother figure for Kaiyo, constantly being there to help her in every way necessary.
    -"Hi, Mauve; thank you so much!" she replied appreciatively as Mauve pushed the fish towards her with her beak. Smelling the salty salmon, Kaiyo began to eat as she heard her friend begin to as well.
    -"You know I'd do anything for you, Kaiyo," she chirped simply, with a chuckle.
    ---As they finished up their food, Mauve gently pushed her beak against Kaiyo's side,
    -"C'mon, what do you want to do today?"
    ---Kaiyo stood as she replied to the kind voice.
    -"Seashell hunting!" She said, with a grin.
    ---Kaiyo always loved hunting for seashells. She adored being able to feel the different textures and experiences that came with each one. It was one of the things in her life that would always be exciting!
    -"Of course. Come on!" Mauve said, chirping a sound for Kaiyo to follow.
    ---Kaiyo wrapped her tail along her pearl heirloom and walked along, pressing her paws through and around in the sand for hope of finding a shell. She twitched her fluffy tail and purred happily in wait of what the day would bring. After searching for a while and not finding anything, however, a small feeling of dread and disappointment washed over her.
    ---Noticing that Kaiyo had stopped in her tracks, Mauve inquired, "What's wrong?" whilst turning around.
    -"I don't think we are going to be finding anything today, Mauve." Kaiyo purred with disappointment in her voice.
    -"Are you sure? Come over here!" Mauve said with a sudden sound of joy in her voice.
    -Kaiyo followed and lightly touched what was before her, before feeling a light pinch.
    -"A.. hermit crab?" She asked eagerly, lightly inspecting it with her paw.
    -"Yup!"
    -"Oh, that's so cool! I guess this was a successful trip after all!"
    ---The sun had began to set, so after a day of fun and exploring, they walked back home, eager for another day of adventure.

Last edited by tiny on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
tiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Felair #009

Postby mukuroikusabas » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:08 am

username: mukuroikusabas
name: Jaywing
how are they able to get around so well?: wip wip mark mark

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:08 am

username: HowlingHooves
    name: Barakah
    (Arabic, meaning Blessed)
    how are they able to get around so well?
    The breeze, no matter how strong or weak, is a guide for Barakah. Scents are strong, scents are weak... there is always something wafting up into her nostrils. She has met others, she isn't a recluse after all, but she has learned that the smell of salt overpowers much of their senses. Very different from her own sensory experiences. "Can you smell that tide pool? That eel I tried to catch is there again!"

"What tide pool, Barakah?" A companion would ask.

Before learning she had a keener nose, she would lose just the slightest enthusiasm at her find, but as she grew into her own, into her other senses more fully, hearing questions like that are nothing short of happiness. Usually those who approach her are younger, and the awe in their tones and the excitement that tinges their unique odors bring with her a sense of wonderment, too. Barakah can lead otherwise inexperienced kits to places that often adults overlook when on the hunt, and while she cannot herself teach them to catch any prey without making a fool of herself, she finds it just as great to be able to listen to their exclamations of surprise at knowing where to look. All just by lifting her nose and taking in a few deep breaths.

217/600
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:17 am

username: Goner.
name: Pearl
Res
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acronymm » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:33 am

username: Acronymm
name: Aquamarine

"It's as if she has a sixth sense! She ca-" Aquamarine pricked her ears, her acute sense of hearing picking up on their hushed murmurs. "Shh. Someone's out there." Aquamarine thought about the voice, picking through her memory. It was her mother, Azuliene, talking to her father. Aquamarine quickly picked her way delicately across the stones, racing towards the ocean that pulsated softly a few minutes away from the Tribe's den. She had acute hearing, taste, and smell to make up for the fact she was blind. She felt as if the sea helped her... oddly enough. Nobody believed her. Not even her own family. "I know I'm different. I just don't want to be treated differently." She sighed, if she could see, she'd know she'd be looking out over the crystalline ocean, sitting on a patch of spring green grass. The breeze whispering past her, the scent of saltiness and fish. "As long as I have courage in my abilities, I can do anything." She smiled, raising her head to the sky.
Last edited by acronymm on Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:02 am

username: Alledowaya
name:
how are they able to get around so well? Wipwop!
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:22 am

-
Last edited by doge fruit on Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby creativity-flows » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:26 pm

ok
this is my favorite yet i love them all sm aa <33
-
~username: pokemon-critters
~name: Kaiyo (Japanese for ocean)
~gender: Female
~"how do they navigate around?'' (i didn't describe anything visually bc i thought that'd be fitting):
---Warm sun-rays beamed down against Kaiyo's soft, plush-like fur as she stirred, stretching her shoulders and running her paws forward- the textured, gritty and heated sand running between her two front paws. She first noticed the scent of the land around her as the breeze carried a smell of salt-water and earth through her nose and along her fur. As she laid down, her ears perked up as she awoke and heard birds also waking up; quite vocally, aswell. The vibrant waves splashed against the shore in front of her. Kaiyo had lived near the beach her whole life, and through it all, the sounds of the world around her never ceased to give her comfort and joy. The water called out to her, a trustable voice that would beckon and guide her. Kaiyo followed the voice to the water, tenuously placing her front paws and continuing into the cold ocean as the waves lapped up against her now wet fur. Sitting down, she purred & tilted her head back, enjoying the water splashing against her coat and the sun beaming down against her face. When she heard a familiar squawk behind her, she became aware that it was time to leave the sea.
---Continuing on to her previous spot on the sand, she happily sat again, hearing wing beats as her friend flew infront of her.
-''Hello, Kaiyo! I've brought breakfast.'' the seagull before her squawked joyfully.
---Mauve was Kaiyo's best friend for as long as she could remember. Mauve was a kind seagull, and in Kaiyo's eyes, one of the nicest birds one could ever know. Mauve acted as a mother figure for Kaiyo, constantly being there to help her in every way necessary.
-"Hi, Mauve; thank you so much!" she replied appreciatively as Mauve pushed the fish towards her with her beak. Smelling the salty salmon, Kaiyo began to eat as she heard her friend begin to as well.
-"You know I'd do anything for you, Kaiyo," she chirped simply, with a chuckle.
---As they finished up their food, Mauve gently pushed her beak against Kaiyo's side,
-"C'mon, what do you want to do today?"
---Kaiyo stood as she replied to the kind voice.
-"Seashell hunting!" She said, with a grin.
---Kaiyo always loved hunting for seashells. She adored being able to feel the different textures and experiences that came with each one. It was one of the things in her life that would always be exciting!
-"Of course. Come on!" Mauve said, chirping a sound for Kaiyo to follow.
---Kaiyo wrapped her tail along her pearl heirloom and walked along, pressing her paws through and around in the sand for hope of finding a shell. She twitched her fluffy tail and purred happily in wait of what the day would bring. After searching for a while and not finding anything, however, a small feeling of dread and disappointment washed over her.
---Noticing that Kaiyo had stopped in her tracks, Mauve inquired, "What's wrong?" whilst turning around.
-"I don't think we are going to be finding anything today, Mauve." Kaiyo purred with disappointment in her voice.
-"Are you sure? Come over here!" Mauve said with a sudden sound of joy in her voice.
-Kaiyo followed and lightly touched what was before her, before feeling a light pinch.
-"A.. hermit crab?" She asked eagerly, lightly inspecting it with her paw.
-"Yup!"
-"Oh, that's so cool! I guess this was a successful trip after all!"
---The sun had began to set, so after a day of fun and exploring, they walked back home, eager for another day of adventure.

-
gotta love literally maxing out on that 600 word limit :'). Anyways, cs wouldn't let make indentations, so I used hyphens instead; i hope you don't mind! I love this guy so much, good luck to everyone who entered for them! :3

edit: i noticed how similar this was to doge fruit's entry. I assure you, it was completely on accident, and theirs is incredible in my opinion. I apologize!
Last edited by creativity-flows on Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

┌─────────┐
hello ! i'm creativity-flows,
feel free to call me flows ^^
my interests are sanders-sides,
danganronpa, musicals, acnh,
& a bunch more! pm's are always
open! <3 she/they; aro/ace;
cancer; hufflepuff;; credit

✧Come check out Notdogs!
Cool people: ☆♡☆ ☆♡☆
└─────────┘

--------------------------------------------------------
*pfp by honggseok!*
creativity-flows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:41 am

Mark <3
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:54 am

username: sugar free.
name: Seafoam
Seafoams' senses were naturally enhanced about 4 times more than usual. She has very sensitive hearing, and smell. When talking to her, she can use small noises to detect the shape of what is talking to her, or what is coming towards her, from a good distance away.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist