Based on Click to view
Artist SurgeFire [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2178

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:10 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

3 am adopt let's go.
This cat experiences a tragedy or a loss - tell me what happened, and how they coped with it.
Min: 50 words
Max: 500 words
End Date: July 29th, 11:59 PM EDT

Username: Kiffell
Cat Name: roblincloud
Clan: cascadeclan

Description: Black classic tabby bicolor with orange eyes.

Other Features: Scars on leg.
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by SurgeFire on Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2178

Postby WolfTales » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm

mark .o. .o.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:31 pm

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;; marking
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:34 am

Username;; klaus.
Cat Name;; Falling Snow (Snow)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 50 Moons
Clan;; Cats of the Tides (for now)
Rank;; Grounder

Prompt;;
458/500 (I tried I'm so sorry) wrote:"Sky's Aurora is dead!" Nyx hissed out as she dug her claws into the Earth below, eyes narrowing and staring into the crowd before she continued. "Killed without mercy by one of the natrona* on the other side!"

A loud sob broke through the crowd sitting in shocked silence and it took Falling Snow a moment to realise that the sound had come from her, muscles stiffening as the world seemed to slip away. The brushing of pelts against her own was a distant sensation as she thought back to the last time she'd seen her mate, it hadn't even been a full day: the cream she-cat sneaking out to meet her best friend from the other side once again, whispering that she was going to show the tomcat their side of the mountain.

Her friend, Snow gasped softly as she twitched in shock. Oh, stars, he must be devastated.. he was supposed to be with her last night, but what if someone else had come instead? Oh, Snow had told Aurora that these meetings were dangerous but never tried to make them stop, especially after meeting Dawn - now called Lonely Rowan after his ceremony - herself.

Fur brushed against her once more and a familiar scent broke through her panicked thoughts, tear-filled eyes darting up to meet the hard ones of Nyx. In her grief-stricken stupor, the meeting had ended and the rest of the cats had dispersed, leaving her to sit alone in the middle of Kongeda.

"Falling Snow," Nyx started with a low rumble. "I wanted to speak with you about our battle plan against the assassin, Lonely Rowan. Kestrel seems to be proud of that-that.. lying fraga** for killing one of us."

Lonely Rowan? No, that can't be right.. they were best friends..

Snow jerked back and shook her head, drawing her paw up to wipe away a few dried tears that had fallen without her consent (though they were soon replaced with fresh ones). "Heda, please.. I don't want to fight anyone, not now," she whispered, interrupting the raging she-cat who was talking about attacking during the next gathering and taking Rowan prisoner to answer for his crimes. "I just want to grieve. I need to grieve.. please.."

The Commander was silent for a moment, yellow eyes scanning over the dark furred she-cat before dipping her head. "As you wish. Come to me when you're ready to gonplei***."

Falling Snow dipped her head before turning to head down the tunnel she once shared with Aurora, a secret plan in mind to speak with Lonely Rowan before yet another war could break out between the two clans. It was a misunderstanding, she was sure, and she was going to get to the bottom of it.

translations:
*traitors
**murderer
***fight
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:47 am

Username;; ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name;; Sapphirepaw
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 7 moons
Clan;; Lighthouse
Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;;
Sapphirepaw crouched, her sights searing into the fur of a small mouse. In turn she felt Forestfire's gaze on her; the black tom was in the bushes, keeping tabs on his apprentice.

He wasn't supposed to be there. She'd wanted to be alone.

She jumped for the mouse, but yelped as a pain shot up one of her legs- the skin hadn't quite healed from the gash she'd received almost a moon before, when her clan had gone to war. The moue, of course, heard, and was gone in seconds.

"You need to be careful, the wound is still there because of this,you know."

Forestfire lead the small dejected she-cat back to camp. She wasn't listening, though.

"How do you expect to properly resume your training if you don't heal?"

"This isn't my home." Sapphirepaw said bluntly, focusing on him finally. "Training means nothing without StreetClan. I don't want to train for Lighthouse."

"Yet you were hunting."

"For me, not for anyone else!" Sapphirepaw spat. She wanted to dart ahead and leave him in the dust, but her leg was still throbbing where the wound had reopened.

Forestfire's lip curled as he muttered. "...Your pathetic."

Sapphirepaw didn't seem to care, instead walking on, slowly and limping, without him.

- - -

In camp she lay down in her nest and ignored the sounds of the other apprentices, giggling and whispering a few feet away. It was too soon to laugh for her; only a few weeks after their clan had fallen... After their leader had given up on them...

After her mother had died.

Still, as she felt Ashpaw move closer to her, she couldn't help but look up at him. He was the only cat she bothered about now, really. She greeted him with a simple nod, and then sneezed as suddenly a bunch of flowers were pushed into her face. She wasn't sure how she didn't scent them before; been too distracted, she guessed.

"Sandpaw's upwalker got a bunch of these growing everywhere." Ashpaw said happily. Just hearing his voice seemed to make the pain in her leg begin to ebb away. "And Noodlepaw spotted some wild ones just a few tail lengths from the cliffs! Wanna come? We're gonna decorate the camp, Littlepaw thinks it'll help cheer everyone up a bit!"

Sapphirepaw frowned at the flowers. She didn't really want to go... but Ashpaw looked so hopeful.

She muttered something about how stupid it was but nodded her head, getting to her feet and following

When they reached the place, Ashpaw collectedflowers and laced them into her fur for her, and when the troupe of eager apprentices returned the warriors watched in amused silence as the flowers were weaved into nests, dens and bushes.

At night, when she curled up in her nest, the usual gloom threatened to close in on her again. The pain wasn't gone. But turning in her nest, and seeing Ashpaw practically drowning in flowers, she began to purr for the first time in weeks.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:49 am

Username;; Eliza
Cat Name;; Oakpaw
Gender;; Tomcat
Age;; 12 moons | One Year Old
Clan;; OwlClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;; WIP
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albino polar bear » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:51 am

Last edited by albino polar bear on Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:58 am, edited 5 times in total.

url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4837231]Image[/url

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4604830]Image[/url]

There's always time for a story.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:37 am

Username;; Neah
    Cat Name;; Ferntail
    Clan;; SunClan
    Rank;; Elder

Gender;; Male
    Age;; 120 Moons

Prompt;;

mark >:)
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:50 am

mark- "Darkfrost"
-temp. deputy figure [maybe turns into a villainous character later on]
-Swanglow gets badly hurt/ill; it looks like she might not survive
-Darkfrost liked+respected her; he's sad for a little while but then,,, moving on.
-Lynxstar is a wreck during this time that's what u get for suppressing feelings u fool
-the contrast btwn their reactions lead to Darkfrost becoming kinda contemptuous of Lynx.
-'an emotional, soft cat like you isn't fit to be a leader' and whatnot
-ooo yes
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Username;; AJ.
Cat Name;; The spiteful Baroness - Samara
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 54 moons
Clan;; The Broken Tiles
Rank;; Tradesman

Prompt;;
    "Gale."
    Samara let a soft whisper leave her as she crawled towards her brother in the pale light of the moon that snuck its way through even the smallest cracks in the den. She nudged his sleeping form gently in an effort to wake him up. He stirred, barely, and turned over to look at her.
    "Sam, what is it?" He asked her quietly, his voice gruff from sleep. He tilted his head at the look of concern that was wormed across his sister's face. He furrowed his brow and sat up.
    "Shadow's gone." She continued, her meow hollow as she stretched her back and rose to her paws. "Do you think he'll survive alone?" Gale and Samara may have bullied their weaker brother regularly; however, Samara didn't have that much ill intent with him, she never was sure about her brother though.
    "Please, wouldn't make it fifty-yards." Gale snubbed, rising his nose in the air. "Dad will find him while he's out hunting." The larger tabby groomed his pelt briefly. "We should tell mom though."
    "Yeah, that might be a good idea, tomorrow we can look for him if the hawks don't find him first." Samara laughed.
    She crawled toward her mother's sleeping form, her tabby body warm as Samara climbed onto her back. "Mom, wake up." She whispered, nuzzling her form before she inhaled the rank smell of death. She fell backwards, scurrying away into her brother.
    "Mom?" She squeaked, her eyes growing wide as she nudged her paw, crawling under her head. "Mom, c'mon, you gotta get up. Shadow's gone." She mumbled, shoving her muzzle into her mother's lifeless chest fur. Tears welled up in her eyes as she squeezed them shut. Gale found his way beside his sister, snuggling up against their mother's curled up side.
    There was a half-eaten mouse nearby, but the young cats were too naive to recognize the smell of yew yet.
    They lost two family members today, they just hoped their father wouldn't abandon them as well.

Samara lost her mother when she was still quite young, and it didn't sit well with her for moons. When her and Gale's father returned they all sat with her and grieved for many hours before burying her just outside the den.
    Samara made sure to plant flower seeds that were blooming nearby and stack small pebbles in a small pile on top so that the flowers would grow and bloom each spring. This reminds her of her mother for her kindness and spirit.
    She still grieves from it, and whenever she passed the grave, albeit less often now, she will sit and call to her mother to greet her. She never wants to forget the heart that raised her as much as they could. She doesn't know who to blame for her death, but she knows now that it wasn't natural, and she hopes to one day find out who did it so she can make sure they pay the price.
[498 words]
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me