Based on Click to view
Artist SurgeFire [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2174

Postby SurgeFire » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat sees a flash of something while they are out; alone or not.
What is it - what happens - how do they react when they encounter it?
Min: 50 words
Max: 500, one art piece
End Date: July 24, 11:59 PM EDT

Username: vanilla bean.
Cat Name: lynxstar
Clan: petalclan

Description: Caramel mink lynx point with low white and turquoise eyes.

Other Features: Scars on shoulder.
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by SurgeFire on Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2174

Postby WolfTales » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Username;; WolfTales
Cat Name;; Egglick i love you all ngl
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;
Last edited by WolfTales on Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Username;; ThunderCry04
Cat Name;; Marblesnow
Gender;; Male
Age;; 45 Moons
Clan;; TideClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:33 pm

Big markkkk what a babyyyy
( ๐’พ'๐’น ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ โ™ซ black lives โ™ช ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ โ™ช MATTER โ™ซ ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:40 pm

mark
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:59 pm

Username;; EchoIre
Cat Name;; Mittens -> Rainpaw -> Rainberry
Gender;; Female
Age;; 11 Moons
Clan;; SunClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;;
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:14 pm

hec k, i lost my motivation again :' - o goodluck everyone <3
Last edited by shoelaces on Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:57 pm

Username;; ElizaChikatta
Cat Name;; Silverstream
Gender;; She-Cat
Age;; 43 Moons | 3 Years Old
Clan;; OwlClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
500/500 Words wrote:Usually, hunting patrols only went around the area just outside camp and on the riverโ€™s shores. However, today had been scarcer hunting than usual.
Silverstream frowned at the scrawny hare hanging from in Autumdustโ€™s jaws. That was hardly enough to feed the kits, and the river given them no fish.
โ€œIโ€™m going to the Dark Forest.โ€ She decided out loud.
Autumndust dropped her catch, stunned, โ€œB-but thatโ€™s dangerous!โ€
โ€œIโ€™ll be fine. We need food, and thereโ€™s gotta be more in there. Iโ€™ll even stay on the edges.โ€
With a weary look, her companion sighed, โ€œIf youโ€™re not back by sundown, Iโ€™m telling the deputy.โ€
Worry wart. โ€œAlright. I wonโ€™t take long.โ€
She made her way towards the edges of the Dark Forest, staying alert. The trees loomed above her, thick canopies smothering any sunlight, leaving the ground below with only sparse grass, brambles, and dirt.
She perked up when she heard rustling, catching sight of a fairly large and plump hare. Sheโ€™d never seen one so big in their part of the forest!
Dropping into a crouch, she crept closer, sneaking up as it leaned down to nibble on the grass. As she prepared to lunge, however, its head shot up and turned to run.
โ€œNo!โ€ She took off after it. Leaping over rocks and dodging bramble, it sharply turned to get away, but Silverstream was quicker, lunging and swiftly delivering a killing bite. She panted and looked up, suddenly realizing how far sheโ€™d gone into the Dark Forest blindly. Dread settled heavily in her gut. How would she get out in time nowโ€ฆ? Oh, Wolfheart would be so mad..
Despite her brooding, she did notice a flash of.. something in the corner of her eye. She hunkered down, panic rising, but as the wispy paw stepped out from behind the tree, she found herself bewildered. Graceful strands of ivy drifted in an unseen wind through the catโ€™s translucent fur, glittering eyes of dark green that reminded Silverstream of a new spring leaf. She spoke no words, but Silverstream could tell who she was. Sitting up and dipping her head, she murmured respectfully, โ€œSproutmother.โ€
The Nature God smiled, nodding her head in return before she stood and blinked expectedly.
Scrambling to her feet, she picked up the hare, looking up to see the cat gone, a glowing leaf in her place. The glowing leaf lifted as if by a wind. She watched it, but it did not drift away. Hesitantly, she took a step forward, then another. When she was nearly at the leaf, it floated forward, and she followed. Mesmerized, she didnโ€™t realize she was in OwlClanโ€™s territory until the leaf dissolved into glittering green that faded away. Noticing it was slowly becoming sundown, she hurried back towards camp. Her friend was amazed at the large hare sheโ€™d found, but the warm feeling in Silverstreamโ€™s chest wasnโ€™t pride. She had met a god, and the mixed awe and joy carried her for the rest of the week.
Last edited by ElizaChikatta on Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
โ€ I'm a Snake! โ€
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

โ™˜ ~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~ โ™˜
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrianโ€™s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 pm

Username;; kyum-
      Cat Name;; gabrielle
      Gender;; female
      Age;; 18 moons
      Clan;; knights of cernnunos
      Rank;; soldier (warrior).

Prompt;;
      her heart skipped, ears perking up at the sounds around her - or the lack thereof of them. her eyes were wide, and she tried to control her breaths - deep and even, deep and even like mother taught her. she lowered her head in fear, taking small careful steps as her pupils darted about around her. she'd experienced this all her life, she didn't need to be afraid anymore - but she was. she could never get used to it. she whimpered and let a small mewl escape her lips, and at the second sighting of the barely-there figure, she was darting off in a direction she didn't even know. all she knew, all she could think of, was getting away from here, from the visions. from the spirits that followed her.

as if she could ever.

wherever her feet were taking her, she didn't know. but she trusted her instincts, the little voice in her head, whispering to her the right way. deep inside, she knew it wasn't. this wasn't the way home. but she couldn't turn back now.

the voices weren't new; usually they would whisper about pain and hatred and anger and sadness and injustice. they would exude so much negativity and engrave the back of her eyelids with nightmares. they screamed at her, cried - she never would've listened to the voices. but this was different - a powerful tremor of a tone, regal and ancient. it spoke to her in calm, fluid sentences. it reassured her.

she raced through the forest, weaving between the trees with skill and grace despite the fear that propelled her. she expertly jumped fallen logs, manoeuvred over obstacles, and avoided harm. then when the sunlight peeked through the trees ahead of her, she burst forth from behind a bush, tumbling forwards into the clearing with ragged breaths.

she laid there for moments, breathing and gathering her strength. then shakily, she got to her feet, head aching from... whatever that was. a wave of dizziness crashed into her, and she fell back to the ground. her vision was fading, she could feel her body tremble with weakness.

the last thing she saw, was a large lake, with a single tree unlike the pines around them, jutting forth from the water's surface.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:25 pm