Based on Click to view
Artist credit [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁ CLOSED

Postby credit » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Main Page
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍsᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs sᴇᴇᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅs. Tʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs, Cʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀᴠᴇɴ, sᴛʀᴏᴅᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡɪɴɢs sᴘʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴛʀᴏᴏᴘs ᴀʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ.

“Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴs ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛᴏ ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀʟʟ.” Sʜᴏᴜᴛᴇᴅ Rᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏꜰ ʜɪs ʟᴜɴɢs ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴀɪᴅ. Cʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ. Wɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ʜɪs ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ.“Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ ᴄʜɪᴇꜰ’s ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟᴠᴇs ᴀs ᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀsʜɪᴘ sᴋɪʟʟs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴏꜰ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪᴇꜰ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴏᴏᴘ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴘᴀss.”

“Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴀsᴋs ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴀs ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴀssᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ. Aᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇs ʟᴀʏs ᴀ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ɪᴛᴇᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴇɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪᴇꜰ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀᴏᴏᴘ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ.” Rᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sʟɪɢʜᴛ sɴɪᴄᴋᴇʀ.

"Wᴇ ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀʟs ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴄʜɪᴇꜰs. As ᴍʏ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ʜᴀs sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴀsᴋs ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴏʀ...ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss, ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."

═════════════════════════════
○☁○☁○☁○☁○☁○☁○

Welcome to the first official mini event for the Puffkin species, The Chief Trails.
This is a writing based prompt event that's based purely upon completion.
Any amount of writing skill is accepted, as long as the prompt requirements have been met.
In order to move on to the next prompt, you must have have confirmation
to move on to the next prompt.

Once you've completed a certain amount of levels, you have the opportunity to gain
edits items that can be used upon your Puffkins. These will be given out to each user
that completes the necessary prompt to gain said edit.

Towards the very end of the event there will be a special opportunity to
gain an edit that's specifically geared towards your chosen clan.
○☁○☁○☁○☁○☁○☁○

How to participate;;

You can be at any level, but you must use your chief in order to participate.

- If you don't have a chief just yet, or you'd like to participate in the event,
look at Getting Started to learn how you can join in on the fun.

Prompt responses must reach the appropriate word limits set for the prompts
in order to count.
new Rule!
(7/19/2019) Please only post finished responses to avoid the risk of getting skipped.

This event will end August 4th 11:59 pm CST
make sure to complete all of your trails before then~

Current Status;;
Runnersback||Paititi || 7/7 || x2 common edit, x1 uncommon edit
Direwolf_1411225|| Maple|| 2/7
~Butterfly Bones~|| Phobia|| 7/7 || x2 common edit, x1 uncommon edit
quillflight|| Zarthroxod || 2/7
Faededfyre || Azay || 7/7 || x2 common edit, x1 uncommon edit
byyrde ||Eleanor || 7/7 || x2 common edit, x1 uncommon edit
Weeping_Angel }Y{ ||Titiania || 7/7 || x2 common edit, x1 uncommon edit
MistyAutumnDays || Topaz || 3/7 || x1 common edit
LivvyAh ||Pointe || 1/7
TheWolfyWonder || Mackayla || 4/7 || x1 common edit

Code: Select all
[url][/url] || || /7
Last edited by credit on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:13 am, edited 31 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁【Tʜᴇ Tʀɪᴀʟs】☁

Postby credit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am

Tʜᴇ Tʀɪᴀʟs
☁【Trial One:The Preparation】☁

Your chief is about to head off to perform in the chief trials.
In 100 words or more, describe how they prepare to go off to
perform the trials the two clan leaders have prepared for them.
☁【Trial Two: A Test of Honesty】☁

Your chief has finally began the trials to prove their worth
as a true leader. Within the first trial you're confronted by your
clan leader, asking for the truth about how they truly feel about
being the chief of your own clan and being someone others look
up to. In 150 words or more, write about the feelings your chief
has towards their title.
☁【Trial Three:A Test of Navigation】☁

This next trial involved that of a labyrinth. Each twist and turn
only seems to be more confusing then next. in 150 words or more
tell us how your chief would plan to get through this challenge.

Reward : A Common Edit
☁【Trial Four: A Test of Strength】☁

Strength comes in many shapes and forms. Be it mentally of physically,
both attributes are important in a leader. Which does your chief value more?
Being more physically or mentally strong, or do they believe in the balance
of being strong within both areas? In 150 words or more, describe your chief's
answer to the question.

☁【Trial Five: A Test of Will】☁

A large obstacle is placed in front of you. It's a rather
large incline that seems to be rather steep. It looks as
if it's rather impossible to face. On the opposing side there
seems to be a much smaller incline, but the path itself is one
that takes longer to get through. Which path does your chief decide
to take? Do they prefer to take the easy way out, or do they push
through and take the more challenging route? In 200 words or more
describe this decision.

Reward : A Common Edit]
☁【Trial Six: A Test of Courage】☁

Your chief is challenged with their greatest fear, courtesy of Raven.
Most can let their fears take control of their lives, while the strongest
seem to overcome them. In 200 words or more, describe what your chief's
greatest fear is and how they overcome.
☁【Trial Seven: A Test of Judgement】☁

The most powerful test of them all. The power to pass judgement on another.
During your time as chief, there will be those of all sorts that will pass through your
lands. Judgement may need to be passed to newcomers along those already in your ranks.
However, there will be times when everything isn't as it seems.

Before your chief rests a rather shadowy figure, although it's hard to make
out what exactly it is. Upon closer inspection you notice that there's something
off about this shadow. "In order to pass this trial, you must pass judgement upon
me. Decide if I am truly a friend or foe, for I have done nothing to harm you but I
am the one that blocks the way."

In 300 words or more, write out how your chief will get past this mysterious figure.
Will they choose to simply talk things out and try to befriend the creature, or do they
choose to fight.

Reward : An Uncommon Edit

When completing a trial, please post the form below
Please only post one form per prompt.
Code: Select all
[b]username;;[/b]
[b]Chief;;[/b]
[b]Trial #;;[/b]
[b]Prompt;;[/b] place the completed prompt here
[b]Word Count;;[/b]
Last edited by credit on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁ Open

Postby Runnersback » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:40 am

username;;Runnersback
Chief;;Paititi
Trial #;;1
Prompt;; As Paititi finished painting her territories map, she sat it on her table and glanced up hearing K’ellu’s panting from running all those flights of stairs in her bell tower.She looked at the message in his green and orange paws and smiled as he brought it over.“Thank you for bringing me the message, k’ellu come rest for a while.It must be from cloud I caught wind of other Chief’s talking about a important message being sent out to them.”She gently snapped the golden cloud shaped seal off the scroll and opened it carefully.Paititi read over the scroll quite stoked about The Chief Trials,“After your done resting you don’t mind helping me prepare for my tolling journey ahead?”She smiled as her storyteller agreed and she picked up a bag,she packed the letter, fresh fruits & mangoes, some flint to help her build fires, a small mat for sleeping, and a compass for navigation. Pai chuckled and helped K’ellu bring the small wrapped up tent in and tied it to her bag.“How does a feast sound before I head off tomorrow for the journey?You don’t mind watching the territory by yourself until I return and welcome a new recruit!?” She smiled as he agreed to both and playfully nudged him.“Thank you K’ellu your quite a amazing help!” Pai put on her ceremonial necklace she would be also wearing on the journey, she smiled as they had set up the tiny feast for two and dug into the delicious meal. She chatted along and listened to the stories as they finished up the meal and fell asleep for the night, mentally and physically preparing herself for the long journey ahead.

Word Count;;291 out of 100

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:51 am

runnersback wrote:username;;Runnersback
Chief;;Paititi
Trial #;;1
Prompt;; As Paititi finished painting her territories map, she sat it on her table and glanced up hearing K’ellu’s panting from running all those flights of stairs in her bell tower.She looked at the message in his green and orange paws and smiled as he brought it over.“Thank you for bringing me the message, k’ellu come rest for a while.It must be from cloud I caught wind of other Chief’s talking about a important message being sent out to them.”She gently snapped the golden cloud shaped seal off the scroll and opened it carefully.Paititi read over the scroll quite stoked about The Chief Trials,“After your done resting you don’t mind helping me prepare for my tolling journey ahead?”She smiled as her storyteller agreed and she picked up a bag,she packed the letter, fresh fruits & mangoes, some flint to help her build fires, a small mat for sleeping, and a compass for navigation. Pai chuckled and helped K’ellu bring the small wrapped up tent in and tied it to her bag.“How does a feast sound before I head off tomorrow for the journey?You don’t mind watching the territory by yourself until I return and welcome a new recruit!?” She smiled as he agreed to both and playfully nudged him.“Thank you K’ellu your quite a amazing help!” Pai put on her ceremonial necklace she would be also wearing on the journey, she smiled as they had set up the tiny feast for two and dug into the delicious meal. She chatted along and listened to the stories as they finished up the meal and fell asleep for the night, mentally and physically preparing herself for the long journey ahead.

Word Count;;291 out of 100

Seems like you’re all set to go.
The trials are now beginning... and Cloud awaits your arrival.

”I’ve been waiting for you my dear. Welcome to the trials...I await to hear your feelings about this, as I know it’s rather sudden.”

You’ve completed [1/7] trials
You may move on to the next trial.
Last edited by credit on Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:09 pm

username;; Direwolf_1411225
Chief;; Maple
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;;
Maple was worried. From the moment she woke up feeling like she would puke, to the present time in which she sat up. ”Ugh,” she moaned as she rolled out of bed. She was very tired from last night; she was at a crazy party and ended up passing out. Hence the party, she had completely forgotten about the trials. Her body knew and felt nervous even though she mentally didn’t remember about the trials. She sat up to see neon pink. At first she was scared, then she realized it was a sticky note. It read, ‘I brought you home; you owe me! Don’t forget about the trials!’. She jolted up in bed. The trials?!? Maple forgot all about the trials. Now she felt even more nervous. She started dashing around the room, still inherently sluggish. She had a small green suitcase with an orange on the front. Maple decided to bring a bottle of strong mouthwash, honey-scented perfume, a big bag of pure maple syrup lollipops, a little fall bouquet type thing to wiggle under her ear, sewing supplies and fabric, herbs (LOTS of herbs. Healing herbs, culinary herbs,...), and tea. She got it all together in her bag and headed out. She eventually made her way to the center of the Nightmare territory, where Raven’s den was. Maple was unsure of where to go, exactly, so she decided to go there and see what was going on. ”Hello? Raven? I’m here for the trials.” she shouted into the darkness, awaiting a reply. When she received her invitation, she was too tired to read it all, so she ended up not knowing where the trials would take place.
Word Count;; 280/100
Last edited by MoMoYA on Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Butterfly Bones~ » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:38 pm

username;;~Butterfly Bones~
Chief;; Phobia
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;;
Phobia had been minding her own business doing as she normally doses working hard to improve her camp and recruit other Puffkin, Her ears twitched to the sound of the brothers speaking and she heard their call, after all was explained she headed back to her camp and begun to gather supplies, packing light she only took the essentials things like sewing needles and thread among other things, things had been slow, with recruitment attempt one after another failing, she knew this trial would be what she needed to get her troop name out their and bee seen as a proper chief, she snatched up the bag she had been packing with her tail and tossed it over her shoulder. checking her supplies twice she headed out to the trials, with confidence and vigor she made her way to the location of the first trial with haste. she bowed her head to raven before speaking " I'm ready for any trial you throw my way, Ill be sure not to disappoint." As soon as she spoke she stood there, awaiting her first trial with a smirk. she knew this would not be an easy feet but she was prepared to prove herself to raven more than anyone else.
Word Count;; 206
Art & OC mine
~Butterfly Bones~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:54 pm

~Butterfly Bones~ wrote:username;;~Butterfly Bones~
Chief;; Phobia
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;;
Phobia had been minding her own business doing as she normally doses working hard to improve her camp and recruit other Puffkin, Her ears twitched to the sound of the brothers speaking and she heard their call, after all was explained she headed back to her camp and begun to gather supplies, packing light she only took the essentials things like sewing needles and thread among other things, things had been slow, with recruitment attempt one after another failing, she knew this trial would be what she needed to get her troop name out their and bee seen as a proper chief, she snatched up the bag she had been packing with her tail and tossed it over her shoulder. checking her supplies twice she headed out to the trials, with confidence and vigor she made her way to the location of the first trial with haste. she bowed her head to raven before speaking " I'm ready for any trial you throw my way, Ill be sure not to disappoint." As soon as she spoke she stood there, awaiting her first trial with a smirk. she knew this would not be an easy feet but she was prepared to prove herself to raven more than anyone else.
Word Count;; 206

Raven looked down upon her with the height advantage from the rock in which he stood. ”I sure hope you won’t disappoint me... anywho I’m sure you can handle these trials. Should be a piece of cake. Anywho, tell me what you’re feeling or whatever..”

You may move on to the next trial.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quillflight » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 pm

username;; quillflight
Chief;; zarthroxod
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;; TRIAL ONE: THE PREPERATION

Zarthroxod sighed, looking at his clan leader. He was the first to join Ravens clan, hadn’t he already proved his worth? He flexed his claws, grunting. He stomped off, back to his clan.
No other puffkin existed other than him in his clan. All puffs he’d ask went into another. Why wasn’t he good enough?
“WHY, WHY, WHY?!” Zarth yelled aloud in his den. He rammed his horns against the hard rock. He huffed.
“You want me to prove my worth?” He asked nobody. “Fine then.
I’ll prove it.”

Zarth bandaged up his joints, sharpened his claws on a rock, chewed on a bone for hours and hours just to get his teeth just right. He ate and ate, devouring all prey he could find, to gain fat and muscle so he’d be harder to pierce. He fought everything in sight, even his own reflection. Lots of blood and guts and getting wet due to puddles later, Zarth glared at himself in the river. He giggled.

“I’m ready.” He whispered.
Word Count;; 174
Quillflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Direwolf_1411225 wrote:username;; Direwolf_1411225
Chief;; Maple
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;;
Maple was worried. From the moment she woke up feeling like she would puke, to the present time in which she sat up. ”Ugh,” she moaned as she rolled out of bed. She was very tired from last night; she was at a crazy party and ended up passing out. Hence the party, she had completely forgotten about the trials. Her body knew and felt nervous even though she mentally didn’t remember about the trials. She sat up to see neon pink. At first she was scared, then she realized it was a sticky note. It read, ‘I brought you home; you owe me! Don’t forget about the trials!’. She jolted up in bed. The trials?!? Maple forgot all about the trials. Now she felt even more nervous. She started dashing around the room, still inherently sluggish. She had a small green suitcase with an orange on the front. Maple decided to bring a bottle of strong mouthwash, honey-scented perfume, a big bag of pure maple syrup lollipops, a little fall bouquet type thing to wiggle under her ear, sewing supplies and fabric, herbs (LOTS of herbs. Healing herbs, culinary herbs,...), and tea. She got it all together in her bag and headed out. She eventually made her way to the center of the Nightmare territory, where Raven’s den was. Maple was unsure of where to go, exactly, so she decided to go there and see what was going on. ”Hello? Raven? I’m here for the trials.” she shouted into the darkness, awaiting a reply. When she received her invitation, she was too tired to read it all, so she ended up not knowing where the trials would take place.
Word Count;; 280/100

Raven walked out of the shadows and flicked his ears with slight annoyance. ”Seems like you’re a bit lost. Although it’s great to see that you’ve showed up. Now that you’re here. I’d like to know a little more about your feelings towards it all.”

You may move on to the next trial
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:10 pm

Quillflight wrote:username;; quillflight
Chief;; zarthroxod
Trial #;; 1
Prompt;; TRIAL ONE: THE PREPERATION

Zarthroxod sighed, looking at his clan leader. He was the first to join Ravens clan, hadn’t he already proved his worth? He flexed his claws, grunting. He stomped off, back to his clan.
No other puffkin existed other than him in his clan. All puffs he’d ask went into another. Why wasn’t he good enough?
“WHY, WHY, WHY?!” Zarth yelled aloud in his den. He rammed his horns against the hard rock. He huffed.
“You want me to prove my worth?” He asked nobody. “Fine then.
I’ll prove it.”

Zarth bandaged up his joints, sharpened his claws on a rock, chewed on a bone for hours and hours just to get his teeth just right. He ate and ate, devouring all prey he could find, to gain fat and muscle so he’d be harder to pierce. He fought everything in sight, even his own reflection. Lots of blood and guts and getting wet due to puddles later, Zarth glared at himself in the river. He giggled.

“I’m ready.” He whispered.
Word Count;; 174

Raven raised a brow towards his actions as he had been watching from the shadows. His ears were folded back and his gaze was cold. “Is there... something you’d like to tell me Zarth?..” he said in a low tone.

You may now move on to the next trial.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me