BCR | Valley Bison #021 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BCR | Valley Bison #021

Postby SilhouetteStation » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:42 am

Nestled in a quiet and serene mountain valley, BCR is an organization who focus on adopting out the Bison they breed. Valley Bison, the breed they specialize in, are noticably more docile and friendly than other kinds of Bison. They can produce a much wider array of coat colors, as well as variations in their ears, horns, tail, and coat type. They are the easiest kind of Bison to raise, and are recommended for first-time Ranch owners. Valley Bison are prized for their award-winning wool, which is often used to create things such as clothing and blankets.

So what do you say?
Do you feel like adopting a Bison today?

describe the first time they experienced snow!
no word limit, but at least a paragraph would be nice c:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Prompt:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BCR | Valley Bison #021

Postby AislingNyht » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:19 am

Username: AislingNyht
Name: Vivian
Ear Tag Colour: White with a red stripe
Prompt:

Despite herself, Vivian can't help but feel a childlike wonder at the sight of snow sparkling on the grass, something that the herd elders had been warning was coming for the past week. Her wonder is quickly tamped down by annoyance however, when she rises to her feet and finds that progress is made difficult by the white blanket. Huffing and snorting she tries to stomp down the snow, only to find more falling onto her hooves. This was meant to be the day, the day that she finally got to see the outside world. Her mother's hooves were getting clipped in the early morning, allowing her a brief opportunity to sneak away without so many watchful eyes to worry about. The herd and the ranchers who took care of them meant well of course, but there was little to entertain a young bison here, and she was anxious to explore.

Determined and filled with a flash of anger towards the sky itself, the feisty young cow trudges her way towards the shed and the weak spot in the fence behind it, but finds herself tiring before she's halfway across the field. After taking a moment to rest, she's just about to continue forth when she hears a bellow from behind her, one of the elders calling her to come back and huddle with the rest of the herd for warmth. And though she may spend a moment directing some spiteful kicks and stomps to the freezing earth, she still listens to the old bison and makes her way back towards the others. She'll have her chance yet, someday.
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:35 am

unsure if anyone else is going to enter, so congrats AislingNyht!

tbh I probably would have chosen yours anyway. I really loved the story and the character you put into Vivian, and I look forward to seeing where that goes! c:
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:22 am

Thank you! It'll certainly be interesting to write her interacting with other bison :3
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me