Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #2152

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:46 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: september 24th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

compliment raffle!!! you must put a minimum of 3 compliments for one ticket. every additional three compliments gets you another ticket. you may have up to 4 tickets counted (12 compliments), but feel free to go above and beyond for fun <3 i encourage you to compliment users not usually complimented! put a smile on a new persons face :)!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Compliments:[/b] (min 3 for 1 ticket, max 12 for 4 tickets)

end date: 7/24/19 at 12 am EST

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired calico with yellow eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2152

Postby denja » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:47 am

Username: denja
Cat Name: poppyfur

Clan: fickleclan

weegeestar5: we're twins, what can i say... love you very much!! esp your art... dang leave some talent for us...
kaatlove: your art is what god looks like and that's the highest compliment i'll ever give tbh. you seem like such a nice person!
klaus.: oh you meme. bless your soul
dewly_noted: i'm still horrified by the stock image contest and that's all i see when i close my eyes so thank you for that bud
faededfyre: you're stronger than any us marine. cat called cheeseman? best cat in rise, 2019
surgefire: YOUR DESIGNS AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes my heart go boom boom boom. also you're such a sweet person i'm rootin for you
liightning: you'll always be my babe smooch.... i'd die for all of your designs. u take my breath away
thundercry04: you're my favourite rise kid #1 fan, you've got good vibes... at least you'll laugh at my memes
heyrei: i love your concepts and your art and everything really... glad we can make our cats suffer together
neah: thanks for being my mum efshbrfhjbfj.. and for correcting all the coat mistakes i make

everyone gets love 2019 i'm adding more once my braincells recover
Last edited by denja on Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:48 am

Username: SurgeFire
Cat Name: Emberfall

Clan: AsterClan

Compliments:

1. @AJ.: My dude. I love your art style a lot; especially with humans,,, they're way too good. Who told you you were allowed to have that much talent, smh. Your writing is stellar, too; when we used to RP, man... I felt like I had to catch up, haha. You're the nicest, love your designs way too much; they have this distinct style to it that I just,, love?
    2. @dewly_noted: Ahhhhhh.... it's way too cool you're this into GG too I actually have a compilation in the background as I do this. I love your Danny avatars so much, and breadplz is my life. Your art has this nice style to it, honestly, and I'm glad I've inspired you because you've come so far. ;o;. That Goldwish scene,,, oh man, my heart. Your writing is excellent, too. Thanks for being the reason I have word counts. Also thank you so much for reminding me to do this hshshfhghggjgjjhjh,,,, i was about to sleep on it. Four hours.
    3. @Hawky<3: Fhfhffh I love talking with you so much Hawk??? I'm so excited to read your story ahhhh,,, your allegiances look so neat so far and I'm glad to have contributed a tad. Your art style is just adorable. I'd die for your art. You're the funniest. :flushed::point_right::point_left:
    4. @Kiffell: Your art is incredibly adorable, and I love your scenes a lot. Your obsessions are the best, lol.
    5. @Weegeestar5: You're a super neat person, truly. I love all your PMV ideas and just everything,,, ahhh
    6. @WolfTales: You're so nice and super neat?? I love how willing you are to listen to everything. Your art is good. And I will continue to say that. It's legit quality, and I enjoy it so much.
    7. @Faededfyre: Here it is. Also you're pretty funny and neat to have in the chat. Sorry about the chain that I kinda stopped because low art motivation, I enjoyed your art. And uhhh Cheeseman.
    8. @ ~HєуRєι~: I really want to talk cats with you more I'm just scared hhfhfhfhf. You have the best ideas and art (your style is just !!!!), truly. Ahhhh hope you like cat edgelord, haha.
    9. @denja: You're seriously really funny, too. Denjano up to nerf god. Your art is a dream and you really deserved to get that feature you got recently. Your designs-- so softtt
    10. @dimi.: Sorry for all you've been dealing with lately, truly. You're hilarious, and your writing is truly excellent. You're such a good archivist, you deserve this position <3
    11. @Neah: HFhFHFFFH I love talking with you a lot even if I end up embarrassing myself most of the time. Your knowledge is so helpful to us all, and I really appreciate you doing so much for rise. Your art is *amazing* and seeing it is a treat. Hope you get a break eventually; you deserve it.
    12. @Shadowflight13: Your art-- it's beautiful! I love and admire how you do galaxies. Your humans are just adorable, and I love your style so much. You're such a good artist here, too-- your style is distinct and nicely done. You're also just so nice and amazing as a person. You deserve more appreciation.
Last edited by SurgeFire on Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:51 am

Username: ThunderCry04
Cat Name: Flutterheart

Clan: TideClan

Compliments: (min 3 for 1 ticket, max 12 for 4 tickets)
Last edited by Trickz on Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 am

Username: EchoIre
Cat Name:

shoelaces - i stumbled upon RedwoodClan a while ago, and i really like what you have set up for it! the idea of Multis unique, but it makes sense too, which is really cool imo! i really love how your characters too, though Stonewave is my favorite <3

ElizaChikatta - OwlClan is very interesting and very well organized, i can tell you've put a lot of thought into it! i really enjoy reading over your entries for contents too, you have a really immersive writing style!!

kiffell -

ThunderCry04 -

Halographic - hi i actually adore your art?? the lines and colors are so nice and just,, goals. veru are also very cute, and i'm interested in seeing them gain momentum!

dewly_noted - i fell in love with your art after seeing your entry for 2088! the way you color and shade is so nice to look at, and your expressions are amazing!!

wip,,
Last edited by EchoIre on Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElizaChikatta » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 am

Username: ElizaChikatta
Cat Name: Mapledusk

Clan: OwlClan
@Ovacalix
I love the details of your clan and the well thought out development of your world~ I can picture it really clearly!

@denja
Your art is absolutely stunning, and I love how organized your clan is!

@The Rise Community
I am grateful for how welcoming that this community has been, and I have really been enjoying the world building experience since this has really been my first time trying it. I hope it continues to thrive and grow! :3

@Dia.
Thank you for creating this cool community, and I love how organized and updated this community for newer members.

@Sabatea
Your clan is beautiful and very interesting to read! I had never thought of dens within a tree!

@AJ.
The cats you've created have been unique, and I love your signature :3 Your banners for your clan are really cool as well!

@SurgeFire
Your challenges are always so engaging, and I find myself really thinking about unique ways to impress you. Thank you for your creativity!

Maybe more...?
I'm a Snake!
Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.

~Horseback rider since the age of 5, and current polo player~
Have Discord? Want to Roleplay? Feel free to pm me!
My Characters
Equestrian’s Struggle
Pronouns: She/Her
ImageImageImage
ElizaChikatta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:21 am

res
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res!

Postby sforzando. » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:12 am

Username: vos.
Cat Name:

Clan: snowclan
I'm going for compliments on normal users, love y'all artists though <3

kyum- : I passed by your clan on a post for another rise cat, and I fell in love with the color of your clan page and the way your clan is set up! im such a sucker for clans that are not based off warrior cats oh no - I cannot wait to see your clan grow
WolfTales: yipkit has the cutest name ever omg! I love how your cats' pages are set up, with the application prompt attached and moodboards for almost every cat! it shows you put a lot of time into each cat and that they're not just some collectable ^^
**Snowwhisper**: the art at the top of your clan is beautiful! a perfect way to introduce your clan, and your territory map is so realistic! You've got so many stunning cats! I also love how you put their information under sta.sh, that's such a good idea to leaving the forms on here look clean
smol kitten: your forms on your clan forum have me shook, they're so aesthetically pleasing with how clean they are
EchoIre: I love how you've described so much in the territory, including undiscovered places! I always love when a clan is still being played out, and things haven't been added yet, I think it's so cool! Also I really like how you've added preferences to the clan cats, it makes me believe they actually have a personality as opposed to just some collectable
cautiousculpeo: I like how ambitious you are with trying to crack down the founders challenge right when getting your founder! I can't even imagine doing one piece of art, let alone a hundred or two!
mewmew.: I am in love with how your clan's website is set up! There is so much detail that it makes me wanna get my act together and actually set up my clan instead of waiting for motivation and ideas to! I also love turkeyscream's name, such a cool name

still a wip
Last edited by sforzando. on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Cat Name: Sharpstrike

Clan: Underclan

Compliments:
@SurgeFire - I absolutely love your writing for Asterclan and the general ideas you had with it. The way you formatted your page on CS helped me figure out some basic formatting for mine as well. c:
@AJ. - Thistleclan is so unique and fascinating. I think it's so cool how unique you've made them and love the concept of assassins and the like being a part of the clan, as well as subsets among the healers and warriors and such.
@Hawky<3 - you make so many beautiful cats like ahhhh I wish I could design things as pretty as you do.
@liightning - you made my founder for me and he's soooo pretty. Honestly he was perfect for what I ended up deciding upon for his personality and I just can't get over how gorgeous he looks or how thankful I am that you made him for me. ^-^
@Halographic - oh my gosh I just found your Veru species and like what the heck??? They're so cute??? Like gosh dang it I don't need to get sucked into another adoptable species and yet here we are.
@☁Lady Raincloud☁ - Rainy, I absolutely adore you, and I'm sure you know that. I've always loved the Warriors lore you've created for the many different clan ideas you've had over the time I've known you, and honestly just can't wait to see what all you do with your characters here.
@Sabatea - honestly I know I just got here but I saw your response to your clan's darkest secrets and oh my gosh your characters sound so interesting! Skylight and Crowtail especially. Like, dang, those poor babies! ;-;
@mewmew. - okay like same with Sabatea I just got here, saw your response to your clan's darkest secrets, and they all sound like such cool, complex characters! Like dang, Mulestar's and Timberfang's stories are intense, and I think the idea of an apprentice being in love with a kittypet - I don't think I've ever seen that before, so props to you cause that's such a cool idea - is super cool for Briarpaw. Also, you don't see many cats who reject Starclan (to the point I've read in the main series it was really only Cloudtail and Mothwing) so that's cool to see you implementing that into one of your characters as well.
@ThunderCry04 - Scorpionsting's past is so intense and honestly I am here for it? Like dang that's such a tragic event and seeing people develop characters with such tragic stories is always so interesting to me. I can't even imagine that guilt. Props to you for that backstory.
@TheSongOfTheStars - oh my gosh a bard clan is sooo cool! Ah there are so many things you can do with that, with songs and poetry and stuff. Seriously that idea is awesome.
@Dia - Thank you so much for creating this! I was a part of an adoptable similar to this that ended up dying out, which was really sad (adopts stopped coming, and so the community slowly dwindled out). I think it's so cool that you decided to run this, especially since it's obviously flourishing. I'm really excited to be able to keep leveling up my clan! Just ahhh all of your systems like the leveling up are such cool aspects that you don't see a lot. I love the level of interactivity and how you are able to almost ensure continued activity to anyone who gets invested and wants to keep growing their clan.
@SandSpider - your questionnaires are really interesting! I've only been around for a few but I love that you're ensuring conversation on the fanclub. c: They'll definitely be helpful for me once I have a few more cats in my clan.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:35 pm

res for Dandelionkit possibly?

Username: ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name:

Firedancer77
Mythz
FaededFyre
Dia.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me