Postby kaminari.denki » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:17 am

Username;; klaus.
Cat Name;; Thundering Sky (Sky)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 38 Moons
Clan;; Cats of the Tides (for now)
Rank;; Grounder

Prompt;; clicky click

As one of the few shorthairs currently living in the tunnels that make up the home of Maun Gonakru, Sky - despite her ranking as a Grounder - has rarely ever seen the true ground. Unlike her other clanmates, must of her training took place below the earth as the winter breeze and ice is much too dangerous for members without a coat of long, thick fur for an extra layer of protection. It is for that reason that Sky is obsessed with butterflies, a creature very rarely seen in the arctic and one only seen during the short and warm summer months. Butterflies represent a chance for freedom for Sky and she's often the first to burst out of the tunnels and onto the surface the moment she catches sight of the delicate flying bug - however, not before informing the rest of the clan by running through each tunnel and exclaiming at the top of her lungs: "It's season kom long deimeika*! I can go outside!!"

It is endearing to the youngest members of the Clan, as well as her fellow short furred Grounders who've been waiting for the snow to break it's hold on the land above.

*season of long sun = summer
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2048

Postby clemen » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:45 am

Username;; SunScratch
Cat Name;; Koi Splash
Gender;; Female
Age;; 38 moons
Clan;; KoiClan, link in my sig
Rank;; Founder/Leader

Prompt;;
”I can never get this out of my head.”

Koi is simply obsessed with herbs. Yes, you heard me right. Herbs.
Ever since she found out that her mother was a medicine cat, (forbidden to have kits) she wanted to learn more about healing. She was only a kit when she found out about her mother being a medicine cat and being forbidden to have kits. KoiStar sometimes got teased for this, but she ignored it mostly. She had a best friend called Bee. Bee was never really into herbs like Koi. Bee wanted to be a leader for her clan. Koi didn’t think that she wanted to, at the time the clan didn’t even have a lot of cats or a proper name. It was just called “clan”. Koi was more interested in herbs. But, on the night of becoming a apprentice Bee became the medicine cat apprentice. Koi was really upset. Bee seemed really upset, even more then Koi. Koi trained to become a warrior. She got her name “Koi Splash”. Bee got her name “Bee’s Wing”. Koi worked her way up and was selected deputy. But after a tragic flood she became leader. The clan was called KoiClan. Bee’s Wing meant with Koi Splash. Bee’s Wing said “ You have everything I ever wanted, you have it all, don’t you?” Bee’s Wing eyes were full of tears. Koi Splash replied “ No, Bee I don’t. I never will. I just want to heal and help cats but it seems I got your path” she said sadly. Bee’s Wing didn’t listen. She lashed her tail and turned away from Koi Splash. Koi Splash wished she could have learned more about herbs and she could become friends with Bee’s Wing once again.

“Is that possible though?”

Bee’s Wing was caught in a mud slide. She didn’t survive. Koi Splash couldn’t believe that would be the last time they would ever talk. She didn’t even get to say goodbye. Why was StarClan so cruel? Why did she have to go, she was so young! Koi was so upset and she felt like a terrible leader and friend. She should’ve asked Trout (former leader) to switch them places. But she didn’t.

So, simply she’s obsessed with herbs because it reminds her of her best friend. The friend that supported her and stood up for her. The friend that wanted to be leader. The best friend that a cat could have. Koi Splash feels she ruined their friendship. Every moon, she leaves a flower and a herb at the same rocky area stream where her best friend, Bee’s Wing, was buried.
Attachments
951FCAFF-E3EE-42FB-869B-7323B3A3B2E2.jpeg
951FCAFF-E3EE-42FB-869B-7323B3A3B2E2.jpeg (30.38 KiB) Viewed 193 times
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:10 am

Username;; bmkmb
Cat Name;; Ryestreak
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 21 moons
Clan;; SeaClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
aaaaaIt was near Sunhigh and Ryestreak was crouched down beside a large, jagged rock.
aaaaa"Look here," she cried to Meadowsky, a spotted tabby. "Beetles!"
aaaaaMeadowsky, who was grooming herself beside the other cat looked over. On the rock were two green bugs walking around aimlessly and crashing into each other every so often. Meadowsky tilted her head. "What's wrong with beetles?" she asked confused.
aaaaa"It's not that something's wrong with them," Ryestreak explained, "but aren't they beautiful?" she said purring.
aaaaaMeadowsky inspected the insects carefully. They did seem oddly nimble, the way they moved in a rhythmic fashion, but she wasn't going admit that anytime soon. "I guess...?" she responded carefully.
aaaaaRyestreak smiled at Meadowsky's approval. "That's why I like them so much. They're so... elegant. I could spend days watching this all work out."
aaaaaMeadowsky shook her head. Leave it to the warriors to come up with such interesting hobbies. No wonder she was much better off living the life of a healer.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:02 pm

Username;; Drakerider11304
Cat Name;; Patchpool
Gender;; Female
Age;; 35 moons
Clan;; Stormclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;; Patchpool is completely obsessed with training apprentices. She absolutely loves all the apprentices she trains and loves to make sure that they get everything right, even if they get a little frustrated with her. She is very patient with them and tries to be as gentle as she can, while still remaining quite firm about it. She will often wake up early in the mornings just to train her eager apprentices, which Wolfstar finds quite admirable and adores her for it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fledgling_Tempest » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 am

Username;; Fledgling_Tempest
Cat Name;;
Current- Herald of the Whistling Stones
Former- A feather twirling in a lazy breeze

Gender;; Female
Age;; 37 moons
Clan;; The Winding Circle
Rank;; Leader

Prompt;;

Breeze has always admired birds, she loved crawling along the cliff edge and watching the cliff swallows dance in the wind as a young cat. Eventually, this admiration turned into an obsession and she began collecting feathers and climbing up to the highest points. She had gotten it into her mind to try flying; Breeze wanted to get as close to the sky as a bird. She smeared herself with honey to attach the feathers and approached a cliffside. After only a brief hesitation she leaped out, trying to paddle her legs like wings. She fell like a stone, Tumbling, around and around, she eventually came to a stop at the base. Full of scratches and lost tufts of fur, she at least had the good fortune to not pick a place that was too high up. She limped away alive. Not quiet as enthusiastic as before, but Breeze still spends much of her free time studying birds and climbing as high as she can, plotting for the day she'll fly in the sky.

Sunflowers
    Sunshine

I am simply somewhere.
Fledgling_Tempest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Username;; .dystopian.
Cat Name;; Honeywillow
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 30 Moons
Clan;; LucidClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

From a young age, Honeywillow enjoyed laying by the creek beds and streams, watching the water flow. Her mother often accompanied her, the two sitting peacefully and watching the gentle water. Honeywillow appreciated the quiet things in life.. two of those being her mother, and water. She became obsessed with the water, and all the different things it could do. Provide food, cool you down, aid your thirst, soothe aches, clean wounds, and many other things her mother had taught her. But.. it wasn’t until her mother died of greencough that her obsession with water became a distant memory. The world seemed to slow around her.. nothing meaningful anymore. It wasn’t until a moon later.. She visited the creek to take a drink. As she peered down at the water, she saw her own reflection.. wait. No. It was her mother’s reflection.. her soft brown pelt and growing green eyes, staring back at young Honeywillow. The she-cat was in disbelief.. but the happiness that had left her had returned. Although her mothers pelt didn’t match her own, she looking like her father, her mother and her shared the same bright green eyes. Honeywillow visited the water whenever she could, or needed to relax.. Always wanting to see just a glimpse of those bright green eyes looking back at her, full of peace, love, hope.. and of course, water~
[228 Words]
Last edited by xem on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:42 am

username ; smol kittten
    cat name ; patchpelt
    gender ; female
    age ; 28 moons
    clan ; cedarclan
    rank ; warrior

prompt ;
      Patchpelt has a fascination with the tall, thin-legged creatures known as deer. They are not particular common in this forest since CedarClan laid down their markers, but you may see a couple every few moons or so as they cross through the territory into the woods beyond. Whenever she spots the fluffy white tail in the midst of the forest, she drops whatever she's doing to quickly crouch down and gaze at the mysterious beasts. It's gotten her into trouble on more than one occasion. Once, she had a search party sent after her after she went missing well past sundown. She had gotten distracted on a solo hunting trip and followed a small huddle of them well outside of the CedarClan boundaries.. If were to ask her why it is she has such an obsessive curiosity with them, she would tell you it's the way they walk silently through the trees, much quieter than any CedarClan warrior. Or how they have such an amazing amount of speed behind them. Those legs may be thin as a twig but they can take a deer halfway across the forest in barely a pawful of bounds. No cat could catch up to an animal like that. (And believe me, she's tried!) What she would give to only talk with one, if such a thing were possible. Other warriors think she's a mousebrain for having such strange daydreams in her mind. What could one possibly gain from talking to a deer, anyway?
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:11 pm

closed
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:16 pm

Gl everyone!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>klaus

Postby SurgeFire » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:00 am

so so sorry for the delay!! omg

klaus. wrote:Username;; klaus.
Cat Name;; Thundering Sky (Sky)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 38 Moons
Clan;; Cats of the Tides (for now)
Rank;; Grounder

Prompt;; clicky click

As one of the few shorthairs currently living in the tunnels that make up the home of Maun Gonakru, Sky - despite her ranking as a Grounder - has rarely ever seen the true ground. Unlike her other clanmates, must of her training took place below the earth as the winter breeze and ice is much too dangerous for members without a coat of long, thick fur for an extra layer of protection. It is for that reason that Sky is obsessed with butterflies, a creature very rarely seen in the arctic and one only seen during the short and warm summer months. Butterflies represent a chance for freedom for Sky and she's often the first to burst out of the tunnels and onto the surface the moment she catches sight of the delicate flying bug - however, not before informing the rest of the clan by running through each tunnel and exclaiming at the top of her lungs: "It's season kom long deimeika*! I can go outside!!"

It is endearing to the youngest members of the Clan, as well as her fellow short furred Grounders who've been waiting for the snow to break it's hold on the land above.

*season of long sun = summer

congrats !!!! i loved this so much, it was really adorable - i love how there's a natural reason that leads to her obsession tbh... a symbol
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me