BCR | Valley Bison #017 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BCR | Valley Bison #017

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:04 am

Nestled in a quiet and serene mountain valley, BCR is an organization who focus on adopting out the Bison they breed. Valley Bison, the breed they specialize in, are noticably more docile and friendly than other kinds of Bison. They can produce a much wider array of coat colors, as well as variations in their ears, horns, tail, and coat type. They are the easiest kind of Bison to raise, and are recommended for first-time Ranch owners. Valley Bison are prized for their award-winning wool, which is often used to create things such as clothing and blankets.

So what do you say?
Do you feel like adopting a Bison today?


[uc] heterochromia

FCFS!
if you're a non owner, please be sure you've read the rules and marked the main page~

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender:
Ear Tag Colour:
User avatar
SilhouetteStation
 
Posts: 7744
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:44 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BCR | Valley Bison #017

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:21 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Name: Lavender~
Gender: Female
Ear Tag Colour: Eye color <3 c:
Image


> ScribbleRibbon Studios - ZombiiiBirbiii#6648 - April 14 - Aries - She/Her - Rabbit - Fire <
User avatar
.henloimmabirb.
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:51 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BCR | Valley Bison #017

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:00 am

.henloimmabirb. wrote:Username: .henloimmabirb.
Name: Lavender~
Gender: Female
Ear Tag Colour: Eye color <3 c:


yours!
User avatar
SilhouetteStation
 
Posts: 7744
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:44 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BCR | Valley Bison #017

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:18 am

SilhouetteStation wrote:
.henloimmabirb. wrote:Username: .henloimmabirb.
Name: Lavender~
Gender: Female
Ear Tag Colour: Eye color <3 c:


yours!

Aww thank you! c:
Image


> ScribbleRibbon Studios - ZombiiiBirbiii#6648 - April 14 - Aries - She/Her - Rabbit - Fire <
User avatar
.henloimmabirb.
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:51 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: .Shakira., Animal345, bambii,, cincil., echo,., EchoIre, FluffyBirdie, gurocora., kamelgirl, leksa,, Olive;, saralaxy, StormSerpent, Whale725, Zailune, ~Rush Furry~ and 0 guests