Rays of New Light | 062 by WolfTales

Based on Click to view
Artist WolfTales [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rays of New Light | 062

Postby WolfTales » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:35 am

Moons ago, the five warrior clans, ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan were destroyed by a massive storm. A tornado tore through the territories, and a massive forest fire ran through ThunderClan. The cats who were able to escape alive fled. With the remaining cats, StarClan contacted many warriors, even kittypets, to create new clans. If their plan failed, the warrior code may just be lost forever.

Directory
Archive . . Nursery . . Customs and MYOS . . Discord . .Trading . . Fanclub (thanks rain)
Getting Started . . Leveling Up . . Challenges

Welcome to Rays of New Light. For short, it may be referred to as RoNL or Rays. With the cats you gather, you can create your groups, whether it be a clan, a tribe, or whatever comes to mind. Please remember that the leveling up tasks and limits must be met. This includes no more than one leader or one deputy depending on your level unless you complete the "Expansion Challenge."

To win this apricot kid I want to know, Do they believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
in honor of my disappearing kitty
Ends: June 18th 11:59 pm EST
No min or max just don't write a book pls <<

Phenotype: Apricot mackerel tabby with low white and orange eyes
Genotype: AA/tata/spsp/McMc/-/OO/EE/CC/dd/DmDm/Wsws/ii/wbwb/LL

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Clan:

Prompt:

Username:
    Clan Link:
    Cat's Name:
    Cat's Gender:
    Cat's Age:
    Cat's Rank:

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rays of New Light | 062

Postby Myst_c » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:03 am

Username: Myst_c
Name: Seedpaw

Clan: Sunclan

Prompt: Of course he believes in ghost! Seedpaw is a very curious and adventurous, imagining that ghosts exists (Which they do) can be very exciting for him. Talking to the beyond? Exhilarating! It may seem childish or foolish to the others but he just ignores them, continuing to wonder and think of theories, so what if they aren’t actually true? He’s a believer of most things! Why not just have fun while still young?

Myst_c | she/her
    inactive for 2 years,
    recently came back
    ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · ❃ · credit

Myst_c

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Username: Drakerider11304
Name: Lioncall

Clan: Frostclan

Prompt: Lioncall has always been sceptical about ghosts, as he has always believed that that all the good cats always went to starclan and all the bad cats went to the dark forest. He has always thought that all other animals must have something similar to starclan and the dark forest that they must go to, which leaves ghosts as nothing more than a story for kits to scare them, for him at least. All cats that have been claimed as ghosts, to him at least, must be either cats of starclan that have come to talk to the living, or from the dark forest, come to terrorise them. He realises that they can be seen as ghosts, as they are often figures that you can partially see through and they can cause some sort of harm, if they wish to. He won't interfere in other cats beliefs though, and thinks that it is fair to let anyone believe in what they want to believe, even if he doesn't believe in it himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:50 am

Username: Strawberry Milk
Name: Sunstripe

Clan: Meadowclan

Prompt: Yes, he does. He hasn't told any of his clanmates, but he's actually seen one before! It was late at night and he couldn't sleep, so he was taking a walk through the territory. While padding through the tall grass, he caught sight of a cat running past him. He didn't know who that could be, but they probably didn't belong in their territory! He followed the strange cat up a hill but it disappeared before he could catch it. When he got to where he had seen it, there was no scent at all. Nothing had been there. Of course, it was possible that this was a Starclan cat, but why would they be running through the meadow in the middle of the night when they have an even better territory in the stars?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hawkfire102 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 am

Username: hawkfire102
Name: Gingersnap

Clan: MapleClan

Prompt:

Gingersnap didn't believe in ghosts while she was a loner. Not until they started visiting her in her dreams. She would often be followed by a fluffy gray cat whose pelt glistened with stars. They would walk through an unknown forest, glancing back as if they wanted her to follow. Every once in a while, she'd hear the cat whisper inaudibly while gesturing to plants. She could never make out the words and she would wake up confused, believing it was just a dream.

It wasn't until one day, she was attacked by another loner out in the woods, leaving her badly injured. She limped deeper into the forest when she passed by a plant from her dreams. Suddenly the starry pelted cat's words seemed to be loud and clear in her mind and she used the golden plant to put on her wounds.

As she was finishing, she could have sworn she saw a glint of stars out of the corner of her eye, deeper in the woods.

Th: hawkfire102
Art Shop | Character Design Shop
hawkfire102

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:30 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Name: Flamesurge

Clan: SorrelClan

Prompt:
"Ghosts? Pfft, yeah right. A nursery tale told to make kits feel like their dead family is still with them. I used to believe in them, but after my mother died I stopped believing. She never came to visit me after her death, not when I was broken and hurt. No, I was alone. A cat in your life dies? Yeah, they're gone forever. I still can't believe grown cats in SorrelClan believe in those tales. Whatever, it doesn't affect me. I know the truth."
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:58 pm

hawkfire102 wrote:Username: hawkfire102
Name: Gingersnap

Clan: MapleClan

Prompt:

Gingersnap didn't believe in ghosts while she was a loner. Not until they started visiting her in her dreams. She would often be followed by a fluffy gray cat whose pelt glistened with stars. They would walk through an unknown forest, glancing back as if they wanted her to follow. Every once in a while, she'd hear the cat whisper inaudibly while gesturing to plants. She could never make out the words and she would wake up confused, believing it was just a dream.

It wasn't until one day, she was attacked by another loner out in the woods, leaving her badly injured. She limped deeper into the forest when she passed by a plant from her dreams. Suddenly the starry pelted cat's words seemed to be loud and clear in her mind and she used the golden plant to put on her wounds.

As she was finishing, she could have sworn she saw a glint of stars out of the corner of her eye, deeper in the woods.

Congrats ^^
I really like everyone's entries so this was really hard for me to choose ;-;
I have 41 TH codes if anyone wants one pm me :)
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me