Envoy 10 - Kinda Clowny...but watch out! - winner by father

Based on Click to view
Artist father [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Envoy 10 - Kinda Clowny...but watch out! - winner

Postby father » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:38 pm

this envoy has the rank of knight and they have the potential to reach fury!

knight ★★✰✰
-large horns
-beryllium core
-hair
-nails
-core shape
-animal traits (nose)
-animal ears

In 400 words or less, write about how this envoy overcame, or didn't overcome, a struggle in their life. Coding/gifs are allowed.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]envoy name:[/b]
[b]struggle:[/b] (400 words or less)

This contest ends on June 28th at 11:59 pm EST! so thats a little less than two weeks :^)
Last edited by father on Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Envoy 10 - Kinda Clowny...but watch out!

Postby geto » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:28 pm

res
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacewing » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:43 pm

username: wrote:lacewing

envoy name: wrote:Orison (Ori)

struggle: wrote:Bright colors were hard to find, there. Everything seemed to be nearly drained of every drop of life. Orison found joy in the small things in lieu of not finding it at all, at least for the most pivotal years of their life. Looking back now, they can almost see where this shifted, where they began to feel contented for the first time.
The space they carved out for themselves started out as a retreat for when times became too difficult to bear, a resting point to prepare for the challenges ahead. Orison found themself drifting back more often than they had planned, however, and taking solace in the comfort the safehouse brought them. They made a cup of tea once, and had the time to sit and let it cool and really enjoy the bitter taste of thistle and the soothing notes of honey once it was the right temperature. They couldn’t quite tell if the warm feeling inside of them was from the tea or something deeper, but it was nice either way. Another time, a cold, cold afternoon, Orison was injured and knew instinctively where to go- home. The thought of home was challenging for them to address for the longest time- it was something other people could have, and they could not. It was as simple as that- until now.
When they really pondered it, they didn’t really know when their safehouse had become something more sentimental. Had it been when they retreated from an especially difficult mission, and taken the time to tend to their wounds in comfortable solitude? Had it been when they first installed a place to sleep, and decided to spend their nights there, listening to the insects buzz in their newly planted garden? Or had it been now, when they first felt that tugging in their heart that they knew meant that this place was theirs, that they had made it theirs, and that it was where they wanted to stay.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

magpie

she/they

lesbian!!!

i am quitting and looking to trade most of my pets for art or characters here!
my toyhouse! (under construction)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
lacewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby father » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:25 pm

lacewing wrote:
username: wrote:lacewing

envoy name: wrote:Orison (Ori)

struggle: wrote:Bright colors were hard to find, there. Everything seemed to be nearly drained of every drop of life. Orison found joy in the small things in lieu of not finding it at all, at least for the most pivotal years of their life. Looking back now, they can almost see where this shifted, where they began to feel contented for the first time.
The space they carved out for themselves started out as a retreat for when times became too difficult to bear, a resting point to prepare for the challenges ahead. Orison found themself drifting back more often than they had planned, however, and taking solace in the comfort the safehouse brought them. They made a cup of tea once, and had the time to sit and let it cool and really enjoy the bitter taste of thistle and the soothing notes of honey once it was the right temperature. They couldn’t quite tell if the warm feeling inside of them was from the tea or something deeper, but it was nice either way. Another time, a cold, cold afternoon, Orison was injured and knew instinctively where to go- home. The thought of home was challenging for them to address for the longest time- it was something other people could have, and they could not. It was as simple as that- until now.
When they really pondered it, they didn’t really know when their safehouse had become something more sentimental. Had it been when they retreated from an especially difficult mission, and taken the time to tend to their wounds in comfortable solitude? Had it been when they first installed a place to sleep, and decided to spend their nights there, listening to the insects buzz in their newly planted garden? Or had it been now, when they first felt that tugging in their heart that they knew meant that this place was theirs, that they had made it theirs, and that it was where they wanted to stay.

yahhh u win, congrats lol!
officially quitting! its been real.
do not ask for any of my characters, adoptables,
or pets, as i am not giving them out. thanks!
father

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Envoy 10 - Kinda Clowny...but watch out! - winner

Postby lacewing » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:30 am

aa thank you! I love them
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

magpie

she/they

lesbian!!!

i am quitting and looking to trade most of my pets for art or characters here!
my toyhouse! (under construction)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
lacewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me