Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tatangi

Owlie #4 | Rare Owlet Orphan

Postby Tatangi » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:47 pm

--------------------------------
Owlies are a species of griffin known for their owl like faces, unique tails, and thick, fur coats . They have a playful temperament with those they trust, but they also strongly bond to their owners. They can be anywhere from the size of a house cat to the size of buses. The more space they have, the bigger they will grow. Their diet consists of meat, but they are also known to eat berries and fruits. They prefer to live in snowy areas, but they have been seen around the world in many climates. What sets these creatures apart from other owl griffins is that they have thicker fur coats that keep them warm in colder climates. They are usually great companions for adventurers since they can be taught magic! since they are a bit bulkier than usual griffins, they tend to stay closer to the ground. They glide and fly to low altitudes but are not commonly seen too high in the air.

Owlie Information

Owlie Number: 4
Owlie Rarity: Rare
Rare Traits: 2 (Horns and Glow)
Owner: Puppybreath
Name: Pollux
Breeding Slots: N/A (Tiny Tot Owlies can not breed)

How to win this Owlie!
This little guy has wondered far from his winter home. His star-freckled face and moon-like eyes look at you from the dark tree-line of a meadow. Please write a short story about their journey to you, on this beautiful night. You may pretty up your form since this is an impress me, but make sure your stories don't go over 150 words!

Code: Select all
Username:
Owlie Name:

This will end on June 21st

Tiny Tot Raffle Time!
There's a reason I've created an Owlet instead of the normal Owlie! This little guy has the Tiny Tot Gene, which keeps Owlies at their Owlet Sizes! Tiny Tot Genes are items that can be bought through an Artist shop when creating a custom Owlie, or items that Artists can buy to create Tiny Tot Owlies for adoption! Each Artist is only allowed 2 Tiny Tot Genes to sell, so please make sure you get them when you can! Or win one by adopting a Tiny Tot Owlie! Each Tiny Tot will have a raffle for the Tiny Tot Gene! A random person who completes their entry for this Owlie will be drawn to receive the Tiny Tot Gene!
Last edited by Tatangi on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Owlie #4 | Rare Owlet Orphan

Postby Puppybreath » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:30 am

Username: puppybreath
Owlie Name: Pollux
Prompt: he travelled all the way from mt st Elias to Vancouver where he met castor, a 22 year old who took him in and took care of him. Due to his small size, Pollux couldn’t keep up much with his family. Adult owlies there needed to be strong to survive, and he usually didn’t receive help once his siblings grew up. One day a huge blizzard came along and swept poor Pollux away. He couldn’t fly back up with his tiny wings, and he couldn’t climb either because the rocks were too big. It was then that he decided that the mountain life wasn’t for him and he set off through the forest. For days he would catch mice and eat little bugs if he was lucky, but there weren’t as many small creatures in the winter. Eventually he came across the city of Vancouver. It was like nothing he had ever seen before. Huge towering boxes that glowed brighter than his tail feathers, and creatures that walked on two legs hustling about. Some of these creatures were nice and gave him yummy foods so he wouldn’t go hungry. He would also forage in the silver cans filled with delicious smelling scraps. After a couple of days, he got used to finding food for himself and being entertained by the two legged animals who made funny faces at him. He had even found himself a little box in an alleyway to sleep in and hide some of his food, but when he got back to his box this time, he wasn’t alone. Two big creatures with big teeth were eating his food! Pollux chirped loudly at them, puffing up his chest and stamping his tiny feet. He should have realized he was no match for these guys. The animals turned their heads, teeth bared and slobbering. Pollux realized his mistake and took off running. He ran and ran as fast as his little feet would carry him, but one of the monsters grabbed his body and shook him around. Pollux felt dizzy and confused, but also in a lot of pain. He started to panic, chirping and squeaking in the empty alleyway, or at least he thought it was empty. The monster kept shaking him, biting down harder every second, when suddenly something made the jaws of the beast open. Pollux wearily looked up and saw a two legged creature that had temporarily forced the mouth which Pollux was trapped in to open. His savior pushed the animals away and scooped him up and ran for it. The creature carefully placed him in a giant metal box and climbed in after him, and before he knew what was happening, the box started moving forward. He did not ponder at this though. Still shaken by what had happened, but too tired to think, Pollux slowly dozed of in this persons seat, unaware of what would happen next in his journey.
Puppybreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppybreath » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:35 am

Sorry that was a bit more than 150 words. I’ll try to make a shortened version later
Puppybreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:25 pm

Heck I missed him!! Can’t beliebe that, but congrats!!

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me