Based on Click to view
Artist LN37 [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
57 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Envoy 09 - Vagabond

Postby LN37 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:33 pm

I spent like a third of the time on the abs ;w;

This envoy has the rank fallen and has the potential to reach the rank fury!

★✰✰✰
Red metal and gold core
medium horns
slit pupils

Extra reference: 1 , 2, 3

To win this envoy, descirbe their lifestyle and the circumstances that led to it! Prettying up is allowed.
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]envoy name:[/b]
[b]lifestyle:[/b] (500 words and 1 drawing max)

Ends on June 21st at rollover
Last edited by LN37 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

_______だち
______adopts
_CS characters
___deviantart

___(´• ω •`) ♡
LN37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Envoy 09 - Vagabond

Postby amoxicillin » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:26 pm

hi
“Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt.”
amoxicillin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:23 pm

username:sequoiatree
envoy name:
lifestyle: (500 words and 1 drawing max)
Imageart shop for C$ //art shop for pets I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:45 pm

username: Breado
envoy name: Erenai Fugio
lifestyle:
"You'd think that, just from its name, Godlake Valley is a beautiful valley with tons of flowers, green grass, and a shining city with a great leader.
Well, you're quite wrong there, buddy.

I'm Erenai. And that city, Nisic, is now just a bad excuse of a "perfect" civilization.

You see, Nisic was once a thriving city that welcomed both Order and Chaos envoys. It's actually where I spent my childhood because of that! It was a great place, really.
But then, came the current leader. And he's an absolute jerk.
The guy doesn't know how to lead properly; he banned my kind from the city, and those who refused to leave became slaves, including my friends.

I, uh...
I was...
...quite the coward back then, to be honest...
That's why I'm here, telling this to you.

*Khm.*

So, after I "oh-so-heroically" turned around and ran away, I found myself in the nearby forest. I mean this forest we're in right now.
I found a cave - this cave - and after learning that there was no one inhabiting it, I made it my new home!

What?
Hey! I'm not as heartless to just... leave my friends to rot there! I... I'm planning on going back and freeing them! I just... need time. Yes. Time, hahah. And practice. And...
Oh gods, I hope they didn't forget me...
*Khm*
Because right now, the only thing I'm good for is stealing.
Which I always do.
But I do it professionally!
I have to stay alive somehow, you know?
I mean, really, you should see how I can just slip inside a house, take some food - and maybe a blanket and a pillow too - and get right outta there without anyone noticing!
I usually make my rounds in Nisic at night. The only thing I have to avoid is the few guards that patrol at night. Though one of them, the one with the white hair and white wings and dark skin, has almost caught me a few times. I have no idea how he does it, but heck... It's either his dumb luck, or he really does know all the hiding places in the city... He's good, that's for sure.
But not better than me, HAH.
But the good thing about this (my nightly stealing rounds, I mean) is that I'll get to know every street and every corner and hiding place in the city, so that... when the time comes, I'll know where to lead my friends! Yeah, that sounds like a good plan...

Anyway, so-
...wait.
What the heck are you doing in my cave, again?"

[443 wrds]

Image(dang, i hope i drew the markings right ;-;)
Last edited by Breado on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:02 am

username: NaCl
envoy name:
SCREAMS
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:37 am

mark!

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluepup429 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:48 am

username: bluepup429
envoy name:

markkk! :O

🦠 CST - nerd emoji irl 🦠

🎮 toyhouse 🎮

🎨 art trades: closed - commissions: OPEN!! 🎨
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khazure » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:53 pm

username: khazure
envoy name: Lancer Woolf
lifestyle:

"HEY WHAT UP GUYS, IT"SS YA BOI LANCER"
"SO I"m here today with Luna Rug, check out here instagram, same name. Remember when we met her on that beach?? Now she's keeping my shoulders warm all day! AnyWAYS, toDAY WE are going to check out these ruins!!! THAT's RIGHT! You guys said I couldn't do it but here we are! It's called... uhhh.... ANYWYAS! You guys said that "it wAsN'tT avaIlABLe to the puBLic" and "ToO DElicatE for HUjman InterfeRence." (air quotes with one hand) Wasn't there something about a rift too??? Don't get what cha going on a bout there. BUT! Ya guys! Time for gHoSt HuNtInG~~~!!"

(He starts walking, with the phone camera trained on him) (It wobbles often)(The sound of crunching flora and fauna are heard)

"SO- y'know- before I got into this- Before I had all yo guys-- life was so boring. war war war every dayyyyyyy. I hadda defect. Never once did I imagine i would get here, couldn't have done it without you guys. OH IN fact isn't this the 100k SuBcRIbEr SpEciAL??? Totallllyyyyy forgot about that.
I'll do a Q&A that good you guys??
uhh.. "How did you become a lifestyler? How can I get such a cool life as yours? <3" it says.
Well, y'know when you have traveled as much as me, well, you kind of see it's all pointless. War's pretty cool but man is it boring. Nothing to strive for, yeah? But at least I know that really--anything's possible. No one's telling you to stop. Never limit yourself! Some guys were at the entrance here, they were like, "noooooo ya can't go innnn." Nobody's got say here. Just be yourself ☆

Ah. Tony the tiger says "Why are you always shirtless bro" Bro why aren't you? got some orange coat on all the time, but you look pretty good yourself. And isn't it obvious? (flexes)

Anywhos, check this out: cool stick! It's got some white paper, some markings, some bumps. Cool, though a bit bland. SO YOU KNOW WHAtt??? (Attempts to snap the staff with knee, it does not break) Oof. OKAY (Tries it again) (After repeated tries, it finally breaks) HAaaaaaa. YEAH!
Wasn't THAT COol guys!?!? Anyways that the end of my blog, like subscribe, follow me on twitter, buy my merch, see ya"
...........art by buddy :)
khazure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I ponder of something great

Postby Reiji » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:49 am

username: Reiji
envoy name: Senma
lifestyle:
    unfinished sketch [Couldn't finish in time but I might aswell show what I had ^^"]

Senma is a part of a band of bandits that is situated in the abandoned ruins of what rumored to be of an ancient civilization's. They travel often, without a clear destination or purpose but always finds themselves to be back here after a long journey. They would rob people, ambush caravans for their supplies or do heists to get by. They're like family, with each of the members being a core part of the group and always looking out for each other. Despite being called bandits by outsiders, they're not after riches or means any true harm as they only go after those who have more than what they need. This is the only way they know how to survive. As they don't stay in one place for a long time, they couldn't grow food or take care of animals, but they do know how to. The peasants and commoners of villages and towns look up to them for their generosity towards the poor, sharing both their food and gold even if they didn't have enough for themselves. As so, some farmers would let them live while they're in the area and they would help with farm works.

Senma was born of low birth. For him, some people are not born equal and due to his troubled past, he has a twisted self-image. While he has a very low opinion of himself, he still thinks of many others as even lower than he is. While this doesn't signify his narcissistic behavior, he would sometimes get disgusted by the living conditions of some people, only to remind himself that he was once like them. He was only an orphan in the streets, barely managing to survive on scraps of food when he was taken under the wings of the master to live by. He was taught how to pickpocket, to be unnoticed in a crowd, to get away from a pursuer, those kinds of thing. He decided to follow the group after they set for the next town. Despite many refusals and being threatened to be killed for following them, Senma kept on his mission to be accepted by the group. Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Touched by the determination Senma had and knowing that he had a talent, the master finally let him join. That was when his new life began and when his lifelong wish came true, having someone to call family.
Last edited by Reiji on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LN37 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:37 am

And the winner is...

Breado!!