Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1963

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:16 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Sibling comp!
What is this cat's relationship with their sibling and how do they differ.

End Date: 17th

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: Black with minimal white and amber eyes

Other Features:
Siblings: 1961

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation

Re: Rise | #1963

Postby .sins. » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Username;; .sins.
Cat Name;; Reedfeather
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 55 moons
Clan;; Strawberryclan
Rank;; Deputy

Prompt;; What is this cat's relationship with their sibling and how do they differ.
"I can't believe we will be able to sleep in our own nests finally!" Runningkit squeaked in her brother's ear. He quickly swatted her muzzle as a warning, only to get his ear flicked by his mother. The silver she-cat just gave a small look to him ans he shuffled his paws. He watched as his sister bounded between the clearing and the nursery, the giant ball of energy she was. He sighed and wrapped his tail around his paws.

He didn't know when it had happened but he became the only cat in the den. Getting worried he bolted out only to run into the back of his fathers leg. He bowed his head in embarrassment and apologized profusely. His father licked his head and gave him a pep talk about his behavior as an apprentice.

Wanting to be able to become the possible leader, he had told the leader that he wanted to train as a warrior, starting with hunting first, his sister was the same, only wanting to start with fighting. When getting their mentors and shadowers, Reedkit stood as still as he could, proving he was what his father and mother wanted him to be. His sister was so excited she was bouncing everywhere. He would stop shuffling her paws, making him anxious for no reason at all. He looked up as his name was called, his ears folding back in slight fear.

----

Of course he got stuck with the oldest warrior to shadow and hunter to train him. Both walked and did things so slow in the camp, but their moons of experience gave him a heads up on the other apprentices. Within no time he had graduated as a hunter and started his fighter training, Getting one of the most recently named fighter in the clan. This helped with learning how to be fast and think faster while training. Reedpaw didn't mind this at all. He would usually end up sparing with his sister, who was having a bit of a hard time with her balance.

"I can't believe I'm related to you! You crowfood eating mouse brain!" The words singed his pelt as Runningpaw hissed, having just lost to him again. Reedpaw had grown into a very sturdy built tom. His muscles showing off underneath his black pelt. His heart sank as she stormed away, his mentors coming out of the brush nearby. He knew what they were saying but he was more worried about his litter mate. Excusing himself from their meeting, he followed her scent trail. Stopping just short of where they would spend free time as early apprentices. He pushed in and saw her laying down, the smell of fear radiating off her. He came up behind her and laid behind her, their pelts touching.

-----

"From this moment on you will be known as Reedfeather, and Runningshadow, in the highest rank among cats Warriors of Strawberryclan." Their names were chanted all around them, Runningshadow now as built as her brother. She purred and brushed her shoulder against his.

"Thanks for helping me bird brain," she purred as their parents came up and congratulated them.
Last edited by .sins. on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:48 pm

Username;; Ravenwhisper's wish
    Cat Name;; Podtwitch
    Gender;; tom
    Age;; 38 moons
    Clan;; WaveClan
    Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
    Seed was never a normal cat.
    That strange calico form, slipping through the shadows as though he was as dark as Pod was. Not exactly how Pod had expected his brother to be. But still.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaghettiOhs » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:06 pm

Username;; SpaghettiOhs
Cat Name;; Pepperstep
Gender;; male
Age;; 15 moons
Clan;; JuniperClan (link in sig)
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

Pepperstep is nearly inseparable from her brother, Puddletuft. They're always side by side, and she loves the games they play together and the little adventures they have.

Despite this, they are two very different cats. Pepperstep is by far the more responsible of the two, often acting as the voice of reason when Puddletuft's ideas get a little out of hand. Shes quiet and softspoken, usually hanging in the shadows when her charming and outgoing brother basks in the spotlight. Secretly, she's a little jealous of the attention that is always focused on him.
┌───────────┐

└───────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Piano teacher
Snack enthusiast
Mama

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

links,.......................................

©

└─────────────┘
SpaghettiOhs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:46 am

.sins. wrote:Username;; .sins.
Cat Name;; Reedfeather
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 55 moons
Clan;; Strawberryclan
Rank;; Deputy

Prompt;; What is this cat's relationship with their sibling and how do they differ.
"I can't believe we will be able to sleep in our own nests finally!" Runningkit squeaked in her brother's ear. He quickly swatted her muzzle as a warning, only to get his ear flicked by his mother. The silver she-cat just gave a small look to him ans he shuffled his paws. He watched as his sister bounded between the clearing and the nursery, the giant ball of energy she was. He sighed and wrapped his tail around his paws.

He didn't know when it had happened but he became the only cat in the den. Getting worried he bolted out only to run into the back of his fathers leg. He bowed his head in embarrassment and apologized profusely. His father licked his head and gave him a pep talk about his behavior as an apprentice.

Wanting to be able to become the possible leader, he had told the leader that he wanted to train as a warrior, starting with hunting first, his sister was the same, only wanting to start with fighting. When getting their mentors and shadowers, Reedkit stood as still as he could, proving he was what his father and mother wanted him to be. His sister was so excited she was bouncing everywhere. He would stop shuffling her paws, making him anxious for no reason at all. He looked up as his name was called, his ears folding back in slight fear.

----

Of course he got stuck with the oldest warrior to shadow and hunter to train him. Both walked and did things so slow in the camp, but their moons of experience gave him a heads up on the other apprentices. Within no time he had graduated as a hunter and started his fighter training, Getting one of the most recently named fighter in the clan. This helped with learning how to be fast and think faster while training. Reedpaw didn't mind this at all. He would usually end up sparing with his sister, who was having a bit of a hard time with her balance.

"I can't believe I'm related to you! You crowfood eating mouse brain!" The words singed his pelt as Runningpaw hissed, having just lost to him again. Reedpaw had grown into a very sturdy built tom. His muscles showing off underneath his black pelt. His heart sank as she stormed away, his mentors coming out of the brush nearby. He knew what they were saying but he was more worried about his litter mate. Excusing himself from their meeting, he followed her scent trail. Stopping just short of where they would spend free time as early apprentices. He pushed in and saw her laying down, the smell of fear radiating off her. He came up behind her and laid behind her, their pelts touching.

-----

"From this moment on you will be known as Reedfeather, and Runningshadow, in the highest rank among cats Warriors of Strawberryclan." Their names were chanted all around them, Runningshadow now as built as her brother. She purred and brushed her shoulder against his.

"Thanks for helping me bird brain," she purred as their parents came up and congratulated them.

Congrats!

Postby .sins. » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Thanks!
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me