Bowlcat #043 by clouds-move-on

Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bowlcat #043

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue May 28, 2019 8:22 pm

This Bowlcat is up for adoption. It may be adopted as a leader.

This cat requested that question mark- why? You have 200 words and this ends June 1st @ 5 pm est.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Colony:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Prompt:[/b]

Owner: Alledowaya
Name: Alyssandra
Colony: The Forbidden Colony
Description: blue marbled tabby with mid white and heterochromia blue & green
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bowlcat #043

Postby jupiter, » Tue May 28, 2019 8:24 pm

Username:
    Name:
    Prompt:

Mork
♥ ♡ ♥
|| jupiter || she/he/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
heyo, im jupiter <3 i live in the uk;
im genderfluid, so feel
free to use whichever pronouns you feel
most comfortable with, be that she/her,
he/him, and they/them too
ernie ~ 23/12/21 </3
i look forward to seeing you around <3

have an amazing day <3

ps distinctblitz is my boyfriend irl, please be
nice to him

links; artshop, th, bingus
╚══════════════════╝
|| 𓆏 || 𓆏 || 𓆏 ||
♥ ♡ ♥

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 2 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLilLeopard » Tue May 28, 2019 11:18 pm

Username: TheLilLeopard
Name: Lunar of the Shaded Moons
Colony: The Last Regiment
Prompt:

Lunar had a split personality from a tragic event that happened when he was young. The split personality developed as a coping mechanism in the environment he was in. When he was young he disappeared from the colony and stumbled into a human home, which are exceptionally rare there. The two leg look him in and took off his bowl, causing him to fully see the light for the first time in 9 months. He was panicked and scared but the humans still tried to coax Lunar to living with them, in the meantime throwing away his mask. Because of the new situation he was thrown in, he developed a new personality of a cute, obedient house-cat. He lived like this for 4 months until a patrol from The Last Regiment finally found her. When he came back he seemed normal, but it was discovered that his house-cat coping mechanism was still present. They had to deal with two Lunars, one that is short-tempered and ambitious, and another one who is charismatic, obedient, and loving, along with some other minor personalities. While making his new mask, the leader was unsure what to make for it, since masks are supposed to be based on the owner's personality. So instead of making that mask have something that wouldn't completely fit Lunar, she decided to put a simple question mark.

227 words
Last edited by TheLilLeopard on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
WIP

Tele || Them/They || Artist
th | da | artfight | art shop
contact me at вσχ'ѕ тєℓє#9288 on discord or pm me!
currently in the IST (GMT+7) time zone so responses may be delayed
TheLilLeopard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Wed May 29, 2019 6:34 am

Username: Faededfyre
Name: Typhoon
Colony: Berry Moon
Prompt:
While not a directly requested image, Typhoon’s bowl was Wisp’s first attempt at drawing one for an actual colony member. Typhoon actually volunteered himself, perfectly ready to be the first victim of the young Follower’s unsteady hand. Wisp’s mentor, the colony’s previous Ancient, instructed her with the help of a sketch in the dirt, using a question mark to indicate that she could decide what went onto the bowl. Unfortunately, Wisp took the drawing at face value and carefully painted a perfect copy of that question mark with just a few added splashes of mistakes. Neither her mentor or Typhoon were angry, in fact they were rather amused at her interpretation. Typhoon was especially pleased to have a funny story behind his bowl. Wisp was more than a little embarrassed but gave in to the funny side over the following months. It wasn’t like she couldn’t, especially not with Typhoon poking fun at her for it whenever he saw her.
Last edited by EchoVoyd on Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Thu May 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Dropping out!
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Fri May 31, 2019 2:59 am

Username: Alledowaya
Prompt: When Alyss was a young cat, she was always the center of attention, her clanmates adored her and in return she took care of them. Apprenticed to their medicine cat, he taught her everything she wanted to know. She would bring him unknown plants, animal parts, even water from different places. She wanted, no needed, to know everything she could about medicine. When she was cast out of her clan (story for a later time I hope) she brought this knowledge with her, she met the Forbidden Colony and went through the ordeal of being a knave. When she had her bowl ceremony, she only told one cat why she wanted a question mark, the scout Fione. Since her joining their colony he has been like a brother to her, and someone she could confide in. "I want a question mark to be on my bowl Fione. I want something to remind me that even though I'm not from here, I'm still the cat who needs to have all the answers and I won't get them without asking questions." What she didn't say though, was that she was also questioning why she had been thrown out of her previous clan.

Word count: 200 words (right on the money! Haha)
Alledowaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Alledowaya wrote:Username: Alledowaya
Prompt: When Alyss was a young cat, she was always the center of attention, her clanmates adored her and in return she took care of them. Apprenticed to their medicine cat, he taught her everything she wanted to know. She would bring him unknown plants, animal parts, even water from different places. She wanted, no needed, to know everything she could about medicine. When she was cast out of her clan (story for a later time I hope) she brought this knowledge with her, she met the Forbidden Colony and went through the ordeal of being a knave. When she had her bowl ceremony, she only told one cat why she wanted a question mark, the scout Fione. Since her joining their colony he has been like a brother to her, and someone she could confide in. "I want a question mark to be on my bowl Fione. I want something to remind me that even though I'm not from here, I'm still the cat who needs to have all the answers and I won't get them without asking questions." What she didn't say though, was that she was also questioning why she had been thrown out of her previous clan.

Word count: 200 words (right on the money! Haha)

Winner. c:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alledowaya » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:45 am

Omg ;0; thank you so much!! Finally my shaman has come to life! :D
Alledowaya