x
    Username;; Micki.
    Cat Name;; Ripplemist
    Gender;; she-cat
    Age;; 43 moons
    Clan;; Bearclan
    Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
      Ripplemist smiled, watching her clanmates from her perch atop the vantage point - a common occurrence for the she-cat. After all, she was charged with keeping her clan's history. She had to fight tooth and claw to get the highly sought after position after the last scribe's unfortunate death.

She looked down at the cats, chest swelling with pride.

This clan was dependent on her. It was her clan, she often thought.

It was her duty to protect them, to guide them. And she did so without question, without hesitation. She did so faithfully. Without her, the cats of Bearclan would be lost to time. No one would be there to re-tell stories of great warriors, to recite past prophecies, spin tales of raging battles. More than that, though, no one would be there to stop the clan from repeating past mistakes.

And that was what she considered her greatest victory: protecting her clan from repeating history, stoping her clan from making mistakes.

(162 words)
Last edited by Micki. on Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rise | #1830

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:48 am

Username;; weegeestar5
Cat Name;; asterstream
Gender;; cis male
Age;; 30 moons
Clan;; team forest fire
Rank;; grunt

Prompt;;
"At least I'm not the son of all of the evil ghosts!"
"Oh? Well, at least I can go outside and get my pelt wet!"
The two cats were bickering in the centre of the camp; their pelts fluffed up, clearly agitated. One was a grey tabby with white; his long fur bushed out in anger, the other, a lithe ruddy ticked tabby, pelt bristling.
"Well, I actually contribute to my Team and don't simply splash about in the water like a fish," hissed the ruddy ticked tabby.
"Big words for someone who's terrified of a drop of dew," hissed back Asterstream; stalking towards the smaller tom to stand over him.
"You're scared of sunlight!"
"Oh, because I don't spend my days lounging around in it?" Snapped back Asterstream. Without warning, he quickly lashed out a paw - luckily with claws sheathed - and bowled over Mapleshadow. That caused a few heads to turn and a few chuckles to echo around camp. Mapleshadow scrambled to his paws in the least dignified manner and let out an irritated hiss, before dashing off to hide in the grunt's den.
He smirked.
Humiliating your rival in front of everyone? Truly the greatest victory.

[ 198 words ]

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Thu May 23, 2019 12:56 pm

Username;; Wet Bread
Cat Name;; Plumefrost
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 18 moons
Clan;; Brightclan
Rank;; temp med cat (warrior)

Prompt;;
Plumefrost's greatest victory was convincing Brightclan cats to stop hunting large birds. She has basic communication abilities with most fowl from growing up among chickens and ducks. She has befriended many of the larger birds in the forest, including the turkeys and pheasants that come and go. After establishing a bond with these birds, it broke Plumefrost's heart to see members of Brightclan return to camp with one of these animals in their jaws. So she set to work to change that. Plumefrost knew that she wouldn't be able to convince the entire clan to stop hunting these birds for no reason, so she started negotiations between the fowl and Brightclan. The terms she came up with were: Cats of Brightclan would stop hunting the fowl and in return the turkeys and pheasants would provide information about herb stores and potential threats, with Plumefrost as a way of communication of course. Plumefrost was so proud of herself, her clan, and her bird friends when the deal was struck.

She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsue » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:33 am

Please judge this competition soon! Thank you!
katsue
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:18 am

_Wolfgirl_ wrote:Username;; _Wolfgirl_
Cat Name;; Minnowpool
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 32 moons
Clan;; ViperClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; [199 words]
Minnowpool’s greatest victory was providing a new resource to her clan, fish! ViperClan has a large stream that runs through their territory and they border the ocean. This means there is almost a constant supply of fish available to them, the only issue is that none of them knew how to fish properly.
As an apprentice, it was Minnowpaw who finally discovered perfect methods of fishing. Minnowpaw had been determined to do her part for her clan and getting access to the fish would provide food even in leaf-bare, as the ocean never freezes. Minnowpaw tried as many methods as she could think of, including making barrier out of rocks, diving on top of fish, and even laying in the middle of a small creek trying to smack anything that came past her. She finally had a breakthrough by watching the native wildlife around her. Raccoons taught her patience, of sitting at the streams edge and quickly scooping the fish out of the water. Sea otters taught her how to dive seamlessly in the ocean, making sure not to frighten fish. Through watching a variety of animals, she was able to give the skill of fishing to her clan.

Congratulations!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules