Postby ienrir » Wed May 15, 2019 7:57 am

Username;; ienrir
Cat Name;; skywalker talus
Gender;; male
Age;; 40 moons
Clan;; cryptclan
Rank;; keeper

Prompt;;

A wave of fear swept over Talus as he crouched beside his mate's quivering form. They'd risked a brisk sprint to the shelter of a half-collapsed burrow, hoping the the dark of night would provide a veil to conceal them from predators. He'd known they shouldn't be moving so fast while Meya's belly was swollen with kits, but she'd insisted they couldn't stay in their previous shelter after hearing the haunting cry of a coyote. "Are you ok?" He whispered urgently, rasping his tongue over her forehead.

"The kits are coming."

Talus' heart sank. There couldn't have been a worse time for her to give birth. If she believed the kits were coming now, then he couldn't risk moving her again. Instead he stayed by her side soothing her fears with gentle words. And as the sun rose, he found himself facing something that'd change his life forever. His beautiful young daughter.

"You look so much like your mother, little one." He mused, craning his neck to get a better look a the small silver bundle curled at her mother's side.
"But she has your nose."
"She does."

Somehow, that small bundle of fur became the biggest victory of his life.
ienrir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rise | #1830

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 am

Username;; AlexLeDraggu
Cat Name;; Glasswirl
Gender;; Male
Age;; 35 moons
Clan;; CrescentClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Glasswirl stepped out of the clan cave, ready for the war. The fight with the neighboring clan <unknown clan> was going to be their first over territory. He was almost certain he would be chosen as a soldier over anything else because of his history with taking down larger animals like beavers and only once an old badger. Glasswirl looked at his leader Bittystar as she was giving directions and labeling everyone's rank in this fight. She glanced around the crowd and noticed Glasswirl near the cave, and told him that he was going to help Mousefur be a spy. He looked at his leader, surprised to be a spy, but decided not to question his leader.
The small army of cats quietly passed to the borders in hopes to catch the enemy clan off guard. Mousefur was sent out first because of her smooth, brown, otter like fur that made it easy to sneak around to the boarder to see if the enemy clan was there. They were.
Glasswirl knew that the enemy clan hated water and fishing, and because the boarder was a river, he notified Bittystar and she decided to let the enemy clan make the first moves, but her clan will cross the river in case of a retreat. Mousefur and Glasswirl watch and pay close attention to any weaknesses.
Since it was still early in the morning, Mousefur was tired and didn't pay much attention, as she was trying to stay awake.
Glasswirl payed close attention to the enemy clan cats as they struggled through the river. He looked down from the tree Mousefur and him were. He noticed the cats mainly went for the legs and lower body, possibly to stun his clanmates. Bittystar ran into the bushes to get away from the battle for a little bit and after a breath and climbed the tree Glasswirl and Mousefur hid in. She slapped Mousefur back awake and Glasswirl backed up a bit and told her about the enemy clan often going for the legs and lower body. She nodded and told the clan to retreat back to the clan. The enemy clan refused to touch the water.
Once back to the clan, Glasswirl and Bittystar spoke about other strategies the clan should use. Glasswirl suggested throwing weaker cats into the river to be washed away. Bittystar loved the idea.
(395 words)
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alucardigan » Wed May 15, 2019 12:49 pm

"You can't be serious -"

Shale interrupted his elder sister with laughter, who glared at him in response,
"When have I ever been serious?" he shot back, whiskers quivering with
amusement. "Just watch!"

"Don't you dare - !" Storm lunged after him as he ran, trying to catch his pelt
with her claws, but he managed to skitter away in time, laughing all the while.
They pelted across the chilly field, kicking up snow in their wakes, but the older
cat stopped abruptly as they reached the cliffside. "Shale!" she screeched,
wide-eyed as she watched him launch straight off the edge.

She stood there stunned for a few moments, when the sound of water splashing
from below shook her out of her daze. Fuming, she stomped along the cliff to find
a way down that wasn't completely rock-brained.

"Told you so." Was the first thing out of Shale's mouth.

"Get out before you freeze to death." Storm retorted, her fluffy tail flicking back
and forth.

"You still owe me a meal!" He cackled, leaping out of the river and spraying frozen
water as he ran by. She hissed, taking off after him, and they raced up toward the
western mountains, back home.

form wrote:Username;; Alucardigan
Cat Name;; Shalerush
Gender;; male
Age;; 20 moons
Clan;; Valin Enclave
Rank;; Member/Meie

199 words
1129 characters

Image Image Image Image

RIP Garona 2016-2019
Alucardigan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu May 16, 2019 9:11 am

Dropping out.
Code: Select all
A broken clan; the last spark of hope- Ashpaw.
It was hard to reach the older warriors. Yet with Sapphirepaw, it was different.

The young she-cat was so torn by the deaths and clan's fall. Matted fur and dull eyes, she didn't eat much and when she did, it was usually by insistence from her mentor. There was little Ashpaw could do- but Sapphirepaw was his best friend. He couldn't let her down.

"Sapphirepaw, wake up!"
"Wha-? Is something wrong?"
"Come and see!"

The camp was quiet as the two cats trailed out. He lead his friend up a hill, where the rising sun could be seen. The sight was beautiful; but it wasn't what they'd come for.

"Wait a sec!" The small tom chirped, heading downhill. He returned, dragging with him a tattered cloth. He dropped it in front of her, and Sapphirepaw instantly began to knead it with her paws, purring. It was the first time in awhile he seen a light in her eyes; this token of their old camp was comforting.

After that day, he took care to watch her in her time of sorrow. Her every smile and laugh? They were his greatest victories won.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 am

Love it
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri May 17, 2019 6:40 am

Username;; dimi.
Cat Name;; Noelani
Gender;; Female
Age;; 50 moons
Clan;; Silvercrest Roamers
Rank;; Trooper

Prompt;; Winning her voice back was her great victory. When she entered the clan, she was forced to dismiss her beliefs regarding Starclan and needing to communicate with the deceased by the leader of the Silvercrest Roamers, Tempest. Her beliefs were squandered, mocked, and dismissed by everyone in the clan; except for one; the weird cat in the clan named Juniper. He was much younger than her, and yet, he seemed much wiser. The two conversed about their beliefs, their fantasies, and their fascination with the planes of the deceased. They found it all incredibly fascinating, but their conversations were secret, doomed to be torn apart by Tempest if she found out of their affairs.

Juniper encouraged Noelani to voice her beliefs however; "You can't have an opinion if you're too afraid to voice it," the tom would tell her each time she doubted herself. And so, she defied the rules. She made her way up to the leader's den, and stood before the tortoiseshell, who looked at her in aggravation as she yipped into her face.

"I will keep my beliefs, and you may not squish them beneath your harsh words!"

Noelani had finally earned her own voice back.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby donutss » Fri May 17, 2019 10:26 am

Username;; ʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇss ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ.
Cat Name;; Blizzardheart
Gender;; female
Age;; 26 moons
Clan;; pineclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

Looking up at the night sky, I gave a shy smile. My heart was pounding in my ears. Adrenaline rushing through my veins. I beat her. The one looming over my shoulder while I walked alone through this snowy terrain. She was gone. The one who tore me down when I felt happy. The one who told me to give up whenever I felt hopeless. The one who told me I was alone when I doubted myself. Her name was depression. After several long, torturous moons, I, Blizzardheart, had finally beat my depression to the ground.
𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝔂
𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓭

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello there! i'm
donutss.
if you want, you can
call me Rei. i'm a bi
girl who loves all time
low, warriors, riverdale
and winter. i'm new here
and i'm open to make
some friends! i'm also
looking for any blue
or winter-like pets~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝔂
𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻
donutss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Fri May 17, 2019 10:49 am

username talonpawthewarrior
cats name silverwing
gender female
age 20 moons
clan the kindlers(Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4086853)
rank patroler

prompt
She smiled. It was like nothing she had ever known before. The cat lay beneath her, quivering with fear. She leaned down and whispered in his ear,
" whose got no one to help them now?" She said quietly. It felt good to get back at the rouge. He had attacked her, jumping out at her in the woods, claws unsheathed, and stolen all of her prey and clawed her face and ran. He had snarled those very same words to her.
" there is no one to help you now." He had told her as she flailed, blinded by her own blood. She had a new ally becuase of him. But she would never thank him. It was just her and her ally now. Her and vengeance.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby archipeIago » Sat May 18, 2019 2:19 pm

Username;; Nightshade-
Cat Name;; Jaywhisker
Gender;; male
Age;; thirty-seven moons
Clan;; breezeclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
One day, when I was barely more than a kit called Jay,
I saw another tom one yard down from mine, washing his paws
atop his housefolks' table. I instantly knew he'd be my friend.
No, I didn't like like him. But he seemed like he'd have a lot in
common with me. He was a little white cat, about my age, fluffy
with hazel eyes. He didn't see me as I slipped back into my own yard.
A few days later, I finally worked up the guts to go meet him. I
squeezed through the gap in our fence, sauntered across the next
yard, and hopped onto a wall. "Hi!" I meowed
to him. He tilted his narrow head at me, then smiled.
"Hello!" he replied. I jumped down from
the fence and crossed the yard, hopping onto a chair near where
he was perched. "You want some of my milk?"
he inquired, gesturing to a dish of it set on the stone. I lapped it up.
His name was Pickles, and we were friends
for quite a few moons before he disappeared.
I'll always remember that cat. Making my first friend was the
greatest victory of my life.

200/200 words used
hi I'm coral!
[the L in my username is an uppercase i!]
☆ coral#4339
☆ toyhouse: archipeiago
archipeIago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu May 23, 2019 3:57 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; AspenCloud
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 29 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Wave runner

Prompt;;
    There was this ledge, followed by a huge drop off and then so close yet so far away there was a sea stack. AspenCloud had seen the sea stack once and in his mind he had to get there. It was nonsensical and the fall to the ocean below was hazardous.

So if he wanted to make the jump he'd have to train. He'd have to practice and perform if he had any hope of not being wounded chasing his ambition. There was few moments he didn't spend leaping from things, practising and working hard. If it was a tree he could climb he was up it, leaping between branches. If it was a dried creek bed with two ledges he'd practice leaping between them. Then one day he was ready. He went to that ledge, started running and jumped.

Then just a quickly as he soared through the air he hit the ground of the sea stack, claws scraping and holding on tight. He'd made it. He stood atop the sea stack, the wind bracing him and the ocean surrounding him. He had won and from her he stood, victory felt like flying. [194/200]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me