Based on Click to view
Artist OriGalaxii [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Direcorn #16 - Patchwork Cadet

Postby OriGalaxii » Sun May 12, 2019 10:36 am

What are Direcorns?
Direcorns are a mystical race of canine like creature that are part unicorn!
Uniwolves are normally very shy and keep to themselves, it is very rare to see them. With paws up front and hooves in the back these little guys are some of the fastest runners.
The small horns on the backs of their leg are used for protection, and marking their territory.
Direcorns are said to have magical powers such as teleport or being able to levitate and some of the rarer, more elusive ones are said to have wings!
These fluffy creatures are very cuddly & friendly and once their trust is own they are actually very happy creatures.

I had lots of fun designing this one! Speaking of fun, to win them tell me what they do in their spare time! 400 word limit, and you can have 1 extra art piece!

This'll end May 20th at CS rollover!

Code: Select all
[size=85]
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Prompt;[/b](400 words Max)
[b]Extras;[/b](Optional)
[/size]

Edits
      Non Rarity
        -Skinny build
        -Expression

Common
        -Hair
        -Tail
        -Backmane

Uncommon
        -Ear
        -Fur
        -Edited Horn

🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Direcorn #16 - Patchwork Cadet

Postby lasagna !! » Tue May 14, 2019 2:28 pm

username; maple syrup-
name; miss polly
gender; female
prompt;
    remember miss polly had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick?
    and she called for the doctor to be quick, quick, quick?

well then, polly was named after miss polly in the song since her parents were very childish direcorns themselves, and their child reminded them of the doll. however, polly herself does not like to think of herself simply a doll – who would, really? the way the doctor went rat-a-tat-tat and wrote down a pill fascinated her for some reason, which inspired her to become a doctor. she now lives at the amazing wonderland of the place called, "mommy and daddy's house." she also wears a wonderful white dress that everybody calls a suit , and wears a fantastic object that measures your heart beat. she'll come to you with a piece of paper that has a terrific masterpiece of a potion of some sort and will feed it to you with grace and clumsiness. the masterpiece will then be torn apart in resemblance of you taking the medicine. however, the cost of this beautiful life would be to be made fun of, which is not quite the life of a doctor.

but polly will not give up. polly is a great doctor that will help everyone in need. polly shall battle the beasts that are known as injuries, then will declare war with bacteria. she will defend children from the mighty grasp of cold, she will protect adults from the evil mastermind of headaches, and she will risk her life to keep the elders safe from the vicious monster of diabetes. polly is a hero that will even heal little dolls that suddenly got sick for no particular reason. polly would accept the best doctor award gratefully while making the cure to cancer. she can banish mosquitoes with malaria. she can eliminate the doom coming toward us as ticks. snake bites are no worries. scorpion stings are no problem. she can cure everything with her awesome doctor superpowers. polly has the courage to destroy aliens that may bring sickness to earth. if she hears a cry of help from the earth's core, she would definitely, with no doubt would plunge into the ground and heal the hurt. polly will not give up. polly never gives up.

well, long story short, a fully-grown direcorn who is bound to be already be working in a fast food restaurant, or perhaps run a company, was staying at her parents' house and pretending to make medicines for the sick.
extras;
xxhe/she . istp . minorxxxxxxxlastfm . toyhouse
xxmy angel is crying now, i kissed her goodbye
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Wed May 15, 2019 9:26 am

Up!
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
♡Art Shop♡

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lasagna !! » Sat May 18, 2019 4:50 pm

yo bump
xxhe/she . istp . minorxxxxxxxlastfm . toyhouse
xxmy angel is crying now, i kissed her goodbye
lasagna !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Sun May 19, 2019 2:47 pm

Bump!
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
♡Art Shop♡

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:53 am

lasagna !! wrote:username; maple syrup-
name; miss polly
gender; female
prompt;
    remember miss polly had a dolly who was sick, sick, sick?
    and she called for the doctor to be quick, quick, quick?

well then, polly was named after miss polly in the song since her parents were very childish direcorns themselves, and their child reminded them of the doll. however, polly herself does not like to think of herself simply a doll – who would, really? the way the doctor went rat-a-tat-tat and wrote down a pill fascinated her for some reason, which inspired her to become a doctor. she now lives at the amazing wonderland of the place called, "mommy and daddy's house." she also wears a wonderful white dress that everybody calls a suit , and wears a fantastic object that measures your heart beat. she'll come to you with a piece of paper that has a terrific masterpiece of a potion of some sort and will feed it to you with grace and clumsiness. the masterpiece will then be torn apart in resemblance of you taking the medicine. however, the cost of this beautiful life would be to be made fun of, which is not quite the life of a doctor.

but polly will not give up. polly is a great doctor that will help everyone in need. polly shall battle the beasts that are known as injuries, then will declare war with bacteria. she will defend children from the mighty grasp of cold, she will protect adults from the evil mastermind of headaches, and she will risk her life to keep the elders safe from the vicious monster of diabetes. polly is a hero that will even heal little dolls that suddenly got sick for no particular reason. polly would accept the best doctor award gratefully while making the cure to cancer. she can banish mosquitoes with malaria. she can eliminate the doom coming toward us as ticks. snake bites are no worries. scorpion stings are no problem. she can cure everything with her awesome doctor superpowers. polly has the courage to destroy aliens that may bring sickness to earth. if she hears a cry of help from the earth's core, she would definitely, with no doubt would plunge into the ground and heal the hurt. polly will not give up. polly never gives up.

well, long story short, a fully-grown direcorn who is bound to be already be working in a fast food restaurant, or perhaps run a company, was staying at her parents' house and pretending to make medicines for the sick.
extras;

Sorry for the delay!! The direcorn is yours^^
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
♡Art Shop♡

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii