Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1772

Postby mewmew. » Sun May 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: July
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat is for anyone who only has their founder/one cat not including their MYO cat.
This cat will be judge off of name and how it incorporates with this cats personality. Give the cat a personality of at least 200 words.

End Date: May 7th

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: fawn silver spotted tabby with tuxedo markings and hazel eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1772

Postby Eyeris » Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 pm

reserve qwq
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WE ARE RATS AND WE LIVE IN A SEWER; THE SEWER RATS!
beer rat; smoking rat; shoe rat; musical rat; taco rat; invalid rat; soft rat; dagger rat; ninja rat; princess rat
Eyeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun May 05, 2019 2:24 pm

Username;; .sins.
Cat Name;; Honeyfern
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 37 moons
Clan;; Strawberryclan
Rank;; warrior/queen

Prompt;; With a smooth voice and even smoother coat, Honeyfern grew up being one of the most listened too cats in the clan, with lots of toms chasing after her. When born, she was more of a pale-yellow color that slowly darkened as she grew older. Her mother, loving to name all her kits after what they look like. Growing up, she started off as the medicine cat apprentice learning about all the medicines and found that it just wasn’t the path for her. When getting her warrior name, she asked for Honeyfern. When asked why, it was in memory of having started as the medicine cat apprentice.

She now enjoys helping the medicine cat with gathering herbs and treating those hurt after a battle or when sickness strikes the clan. Her favorite place to spend time alone is in a field of heather and flowers in the territory. The leader still thinks that she really wanted the name, because of her love for plants that just didn’t seem to want to work. She can often be found planting herbs for the next season too, to make sure the clan is able to survive whatever might strike it.

Many of the toms say that she smells of heather and sage, mixed in with her soothing voice, they say it’s hard to not want her to be their mate. Though she seems to be oblivious to all their advances, she has her eye set on one specific tom. She’s just waiting for him to notice her.
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silveryn » Sun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm

Username;; dawnlightz.
Cat Name;; Leopardswift
Gender;; Female
Age;; 35 moons
Clan;; Starryclan
Rank;; Med cat

Prompt;;

Leopardswift is a calm and quiet cat. Other cats seem that she is a fierce looking cat. But she doesn't say one word at all. She makes a mostly gives a stare at cats when they have an expression that Leopardswift is scary. She doesn't care about them saying it. Giving others a stare face makes her quite brave.

Leopardswift can help others despite her appearance. She is a brave and courteous cat. A polite cat can help any in need like Leopardswift. She can try her best to recover injured and hurt cats.

Leopardswift is a gentle cat. She does not bite other cats, she just relaxes and think. She also doesn't panic or be surprised from others. Leopardswift is also fast, but talks at the same time. She talks a lot when she runs. If there are a lot of cats in one place where she is, she will likely run and talk a little bit loud to what she needs, but if its a quiet place, she will indeed talk quietly to herself.

Leopardswift is a docile cat. She is always ready to accept and listen. She accepts whatever is nice to her and start to be taught how to do.

Droppin off!
Last edited by Silveryn on Thu May 09, 2019 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silveryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Sun May 05, 2019 6:46 pm

Username;; Lacuna
    Cat Name;; Acornburr
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 25 moons
    Clan;; Elden Glaring
    Rank;; Scout

Prompt;;
    Not the smartest cat out there, Acornburr probably got hit on the head with something a bit larger than an acorn when he was a kitten. However, he sees things differently than others and can often come up with the most outlandish plan that actually sounds plausible once you think about it. Though it drives his clan mate Thyme up the wall, he doesn't care about grooming and often gets burrs or other forest detritus stuck in his fur and carries it around until she holds him down and gets it out. He is an excellent climber thanks to his smaller size (he's mostly fluff) and loves to scout from up in the trees, able to prance around in the branches and enjoy himself without others judging him. He is also known for chasing squirrels and stealing their nuts even though they're useless for cats to eat--it's the thrill of the run and the angry chatter of the bushy tailed vermin that brings him great amusement.

Acornburr is well aware of his flaws and secretly beats himself up for not being more normal and acceptable, even though he has fun in the moments he is most himself. Despite his perceived shortcomings, he is very loyal to the clan and would never act against their interests. He's just happy to have a home after his old clan kicked him out for being too strange and not acting in the dignified way they felt a "warrior" should. It is his greatest hope to find a cat who might like him as more than a friend and comrade, but he's pretty oblivious and probably couldn't take the hint even if another cat was crushing on him. In the end, he's a fine little goof who his clan mates love to have around for his humorous potential, whether intended or not.

[ 307 words ]
Last edited by Lacuna on Fri May 10, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just won a cat!
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Sun May 05, 2019 8:18 pm

Username;; shoelaces
Cat Name;; Dewflower
Gender;; tom
Age;; 24 moons
Clan;; redwoodclan
Rank;; Hunter ( to be the herbalist )

Prompt;;
With his kind eyes and gentle as a dew drop help, Dewflower is a well-respected cat amongst Redwoodclan. He seems quiet at first, and prefers to keep his statements concise. Despite his succinctness, he has natural charisma to him. Even if you can get him to open up, you're lucky if you can hear him speak more than a couple sentences at a time. He does his best to help others, and seeks perfection in everything he does. Whenever he can't get things right he feels very helpless, and being the independent cat that he is, struggles to learn to do it right alone. Once he trusts another cat enough to let them help, he grows and learns quickly.
Other cats find his presence quite comforting. He uses this to his advantage, whether it be for 'bad' intentions or good ones. It assists him in treating cats, making them relaxed. But it also helps him convince others to do something he doesn't want to. Cats come to him often, whether they need advice, treating, or just want someone to listen. Dewflower is definitely a go-to for many cats' problems.
He loves helping cats, of course, but sometimes he feels suffocated by his work, and cats who want to speak with him. The appreciation is lovely, but sometimes he just needs alone time from it all. It's hard for him to be depended on so much when a few moons ago the only cat he had to worry about was himself himself, but he pushes down his irritation so that the ones around him can 'bloom' with his care. (268/200)

won a cat <3, good luck everyone!
Last edited by shoelaces on Mon May 06, 2019 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sun May 05, 2019 8:32 pm

Username;; EchoIre
Cat Name;; Moth (will be given the warrior name Mothglow)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 17 Moons
Clan;; SunClan
Rank;; Hunter

Prompt;;
The instant she was born, Moth's parents knew that she was too soft for this world. So, so small, and delicately beautiful. As she grew, Moth only further grew into her name. Still small, and oh so delicate, Moth faced a dangerous and cruel world with curious eyes. Like a moth to a flame, she was almost drawn to danger, and her parents frequently had to pull her out of the way of Monsters and dogs. Despite her parents' scolding, Moth could never recognize the danger in a large dog or those strange Twoleg contraptions; she only saw something she had never seen before, something she was desperate to be close to and understand.

Gradually, however, this insatiable curiosity was dampened to a certain degree. Still curious, adventurous, and naïve, Moth grew to be more aware of others' emotions, and sought to bring a smile to the faces of those around her. Be it through a joke, a gift, or simply listening and being there, Moth aims to make the others' day just a little bit brighter. With a radiant smile and a pep in her step, Moth brings joy wherever she goes. It is for this reason that her leader will eventually give Moth the warrior name 'Mothglow' - for her glowing personality and bright spirit.
(WIP)
Last edited by EchoIre on Tue May 07, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Mon May 06, 2019 3:23 am

Res

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Mon May 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Username;; canis,
Cat Name;; Otterpaw (Otterleap)
Gender;; She-cat
Age;; 8 moons
Clan;; ValleyClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;; Otterpaw is a very eager young apprentice. She seems to have boundless energy, no matter the time of day. It is quite exhausting for her mentor to even attempt to keep up with her. However, with this eagerness and energy comes an incredible capacity to absorb any information thrown at her. Otterpaw is highly intelligent, and wants nothing more than to please those whom she respects and looks up to. She is also perfectly loyal to her Clan and her Clanmates, and is willing to give it all for them. In this way, she reflects the nature of the otters that play all day in the river with their family group, giving her the first part of her name.

Though these assets also leave her with a bad tendency for a short patience, especially when training. After all, who wants to sit and stalk a rabbit for 10 minutes waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike when you can just... go for it? Another weakness is her emotions. Otterpaw is highly driven by her heart, and while this is usually fine it may impede at times. For example, if Otterpaw is out hunting and happens to spot a cute baby vole, one could expect her to sit nearby in awe at the cuteness rather than use the opportunity to add to the Clan's kill pile. Again, her innocent curiosity and caring nature reflect that of the otters for which she is named.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Tue May 07, 2019 7:55 am

I just won a cat so I'm dropping out! Good luck everyone <3 <3
Last edited by monsolo on Wed May 08, 2019 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo