Eevee #17 - Star power sylveon by kiffell

Based on Click to view
Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eevee #17 - Star power sylveon

Postby kiffell » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:35 am

xxxx____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A wild sylveon has appeared ! wrote:Before adopting, make sure to read the main thread to understand how Eevee Haven works !
You must have a starter to adopt this eevee ! NO IN PROGRESS STARTERS
xxxx____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This sylveon looks a little sad. I wonder why?

Looks like this sylveon evolved with no ribbons! Maybe you could design them some clip-ons to make them feel better?
Design some ribbons for this sylveon! They can all be the same or they can all be different! They MUST however be DRAWN or WRITTEN OUT by you. MAX IS 3 ART PIECES OR 1000 WORDS. No combining them!

Ends 4/30
Extras and prettying up are allowed!

Code: Select all
username:
home's link:

name:
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eevee #17 - Star power sylveon

Postby mothha » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:37 am

hhhhh big res for this baby

jonah • he • adult
art © wafflecat
icon © aremisu
th<3
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ Flutter ~

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:34 am

Username ~ KyKoolKookie835
Home Link ~ Boop!
Name ~ Flutter
Gender ~ Female

The troubled trainer by the name of Kookie was out one day with her two eevees named Bee and Candy. They were having a great time walking through the fields and enjoying themselves! When suddenly, Kookie heard a large weep coming from the bushes. She peeked inside and saw a crying Sylveon without any ribbons. Candy ran over and her eyes widened, as well as Bee. Candy began to speak to her. "I'm Flutter....My ribbons were recently ripped off by a houndoom! I'm never gonna get them back!" She weeped, and Candy turned to Bee. "I have an idea. Follow me!"

While Kookie comforted the Sylveon, the two had ran over to the craft store and bought some ribbon, glue, and other supplies to make the clip-on ribbons. They ran home and began to work hard, constructing some pretty purple and pink flowered ribbons. They quickly dashed back to meet them, and presented it to Flutter. She gasped and quickly tried them on, then smiled. "Thank you so much!" She hugged the trio, then nuzzled into Kookie and joined their team as a thank you.
~ Font Credit ~
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:07 am

username: Moonpaw8033
home's link: Lotus Beach

name: Loki
prompt: First Ribbon Design Second Ribbon Design Third Ribbon Design
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:37 pm

Username:
booklover789

Home's Link:
Firefly Meadows

Name:
Tiombe
(tee-OHM-bay)

Prompt:
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~ Flutter ~

Postby kiffell » Wed May 08, 2019 9:02 am

KyKoolKookie835 wrote:

Username ~ KyKoolKookie835
Home Link ~ Boop!
Name ~ Flutter
Gender ~ Female

The troubled trainer by the name of Kookie was out one day with her two eevees named Bee and Candy. They were having a great time walking through the fields and enjoying themselves! When suddenly, Kookie heard a large weep coming from the bushes. She peeked inside and saw a crying Sylveon without any ribbons. Candy ran over and her eyes widened, as well as Bee. Candy began to speak to her. "I'm Flutter....My ribbons were recently ripped off by a houndoom! I'm never gonna get them back!" She weeped, and Candy turned to Bee. "I have an idea. Follow me!"

While Kookie comforted the Sylveon, the two had ran over to the craft store and bought some ribbon, glue, and other supplies to make the clip-on ribbons. They ran home and began to work hard, constructing some pretty purple and pink flowered ribbons. They quickly dashed back to meet them, and presented it to Flutter. She gasped and quickly tried them on, then smiled. "Thank you so much!" She hugged the trio, then nuzzled into Kookie and joined their team as a thank you.
~ Font Credit ~

congrats!! found this really cute cx
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me