Postby I Like Bees » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Traits wrote:Tattoo [NR]
Colored Sclera [S]
Standard Hair [S]
Rarity wrote:Standard
End Date wrote:Ends April 27th,
0:00:01 CS Time.

Owner: Featherwind3975

This Vix seems to be a bit lonely*… Why?
Minimum of 50 words; maximum of 350 words and an additional art piece.
(Bonus points if you mention how/why they got their tattoo.)

* Just for the sake of the adoption prompt. You're welcome to change this after adoption.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by I Like Bees on Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vix #29

Postby espen. » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:07 am

Username: Featherwind3975
Name: Mele (Meh-leh)
Prompt: The lonely Vix gazed into the deep blue night. Watching it shimmer with stars, she sat down on a hill. "When will he come back?" Mele asked herself, even though she didn't know the answer. The Vix was looking for her older brother, whom she loved very much. Keo, as he was called, was a large, star-speckled Vix. Mele had last seen him moon gazing. That was a week ago. Shedding some tears, the pale creature got up and trotted towards home. Passing a pink flower, Mele remembered when she had first found it. The flower had glowed and suddenly appeared on her. Bursting with excitement, she raced home and went to tell her brother, Keo, about it. Shaking her head, releasing her from the trance, she had reached the bottom of the hill. Looking back once more, the stars seemed to glow brighter. "Odd..." she thought to herself. The stars glowed brighter and brighter, and then, out of the blue, they shot beams of light down on the hill. The beams formed a glowing prism, and inside, was a figure, also glowing. Mele shielded her eyes from the sudden bright lighting. When the stars ceased their white light, the Vix tried focusing her eyes on where the figure was. Something slammed into her suddenly, knocking the wind out of her. "Mele!" she heard a familiar voice shout. In an instant, she knew who the figure was. "What were you doing up there?" she asked, a little angry with him. "I was visiting mother..." Keo trailed off a bit. "Up in the stars?" Mele asked her brother, recalling the stories their mother told them when they were younger. "The stories were true. I just had no idea I could visit her, though," he replied. Keo quickly licked his starry fur, smoothing it down. "Mother always said we were special," Mele said. "All mothers say that. I guess for me, it was really true, " he joked. "Come on, let's go home," the female said with a sigh. Together, they padded towards home, down the hill.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"

have a smooth-tastic day!

espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:52 am

Featherwind3975 wrote:
Username: Featherwind3975
Name: Mele (Meh-leh)
Prompt: The lonely Vix gazed into the deep blue night. Watching it shimmer with stars, she sat down on a hill. "When will he come back?" Mele asked herself, even though she didn't know the answer. The Vix was looking for her older brother, whom she loved very much. Keo, as he was called, was a large, star-speckled Vix. Mele had last seen him moon gazing. That was a week ago. Shedding some tears, the pale creature got up and trotted towards home. Passing a pink flower, Mele remembered when she had first found it. The flower had glowed and suddenly appeared on her. Bursting with excitement, she raced home and went to tell her brother, Keo, about it. Shaking her head, releasing her from the trance, she had reached the bottom of the hill. Looking back once more, the stars seemed to glow brighter. "Odd..." she thought to herself. The stars glowed brighter and brighter, and then, out of the blue, they shot beams of light down on the hill. The beams formed a glowing prism, and inside, was a figure, also glowing. Mele shielded her eyes from the sudden bright lighting. When the stars ceased their white light, the Vix tried focusing her eyes on where the figure was. Something slammed into her suddenly, knocking the wind out of her. "Mele!" she heard a familiar voice shout. In an instant, she knew who the figure was. "What were you doing up there?" she asked, a little angry with him. "I was visiting mother..." Keo trailed off a bit. "Up in the stars?" Mele asked her brother, recalling the stories their mother told them when they were younger. "The stories were true. I just had no idea I could visit her, though," he replied. Keo quickly licked his starry fur, smoothing it down. "Mother always said we were special," Mele said. "All mothers say that. I guess for me, it was really true, " he joked. "Come on, let's go home," the female said with a sigh. Together, they padded towards home, down the hill.

Congrats! Mele is now yours! (:
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me