Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1627

Postby Hawky<3 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:55 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this cat may not be traded until: june 9th, 2019
there is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
for a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. the original owner must post in the archive.

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!

to win this cat, explain their idealistic afterlife. you can show this through a scene, an explanation, or whatever you see fit! you have 800 words and one extra of an art piece.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (800 words max)
[b]Extra:[/b] (+1 art piece)

end date: 4/15/19 at 12 am EST

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired blue mink point with white spotting and vivid turquoise eyes.

Other Features: small scratch scars on the shoulder
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1627

Postby Trickz » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Ferretwing

Clan: CreekClan

Prompt: (342 Words)
Ferretwing's idealistic afterlife is a place among StarClan where he has come to peace with himself and others. He wants all the problems he had during his life to be solved during his afterlife, and have at least some sort of peace between anyone he may have hurt. However, he understands this will definitely be a challenging task and is more than willing to put forth the effort to fix these problems, no matter the consequence.

One problem he wishes to change is an argument with his mother the day before she died. He was a grown male and became very rebellious, stealing from others and then lying about it. One day, his mother found him stealing prey from a she-cat with kits and she told him off for it, explaining how cruel it was and how he must stop or he'll be cursed forever.

Ferretwing didn't believe her and ate the prey, though the next day he found his mother dead and believe it was his fault. He, in a way to redeem himself, caught prey for the she-cat and her kits and stayed with them until the kittens were old enough to go off on their own. That's when the group split up and Ferretwing went on his travels, eventually coming across CreekClan, a group of cats who lived together in a clan.

Taking what he had learned, he did his best to be caring and helpful to his clanmates, but he didn't truly think it was enough. He worked himself to exhaustion for his clanmates, barely took anything from the freshkill pile, and didn't let Snowheart treat any of his wounds. This was until the day Briarstar told him that while it is good to give instead to take, he must also live a life of balance. He must take things that he needs, and be willing to take things he is given as well. Stealing is different. It took Ferretwing a bit to believe Briarstar's words, but he eventually did and became a stronger cat because of it.
Extra:
Last edited by Trickz on Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Username: Mythz
Cat Name: Softheart

Clan: Wishclan

Prompt:
Softheart has always wanted kits, but she has never found someone to have a family with. She loves helping out with the queens in the nursery or keeping the younger apprentices occupied! If Softheart had a choice, she would stay in the nursery all the time instead of getting on with her duties, but she knows that her input is valuable and that the prey she catches will be able to feed the youngsters.
Softheart’s ideal afterlife would to be with all the kits! She hopes that when she passes on she’ll be able to play and hang out with the small kits instead of the other, older cats. Softheart would love so much to be able to spend all her time with the kittens and help out wherever needed.

Extra:
Last edited by Mythz on Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Username: Yellow.
Cat Name: Smokefang

Clan: Ridgeclan

Prompt:
“Where do cats go when they die?” Doekit bound over to Smokefang and asked while the rest of the clan shared tongues with a lost clan member for the last time.

Glancing for the kits mother, only to find her saying her goodbyes. Seeing no way to pawn the kit back off Smokefang settle’s down next to her so he is eye level with the young molly. “Your mother hasn’t explained the ancestors or the gods to you yet?” He asks instead.

“No, the elders talk about the gods in stories sometimes, but not about the ancestors, what does that have to do with our clan mates leaving?”

“Well guess I have time to tell you. You know how the gods live in the stars and watch over us from there, well the ancestors live with them. The ancestors are cats who used to be in the clan before us, they are our classmates who died and went to live with the gods. Right now Aspenleaf is being accepted by the gods to live with them and become an ancestor.” Smokefang tells her, trying to make it as simple as possible for the kit to understand.

“So all the cats get accepted by the gods and get to be ancestors?” Doekit tried, her eyes wide at the thought that everyone would one day meet the gods.

“No, not all cats get accepted by the gods to live in the stars with them. Some cats, bad cats get cast into the darkness where the stars never shine.” Smokefang started, knowing Mistwind would have his tail if he scared her kits. “But you don’t have to worry about that, the gods will accept you and everyone else in the clan with open arms.” He told her softly before standing to move, ready to be done with the conversation.

As Smokefang started to move away and try to slip out of camp unseen Doekit called out once more. “What about you?”

He didn’t turn to answer he though, slipping through the camp entrance and out into the forest. It was once Doekit would no longer be able to hear him that Smokefang spoke his answer out loud. “After I finish what I plan to do the gods of this clan will not accept me, but the ones that rule the darkness will and I will rise with them.”

Slipping through the underbrush Smokefang made his way towards the lake, the reflection of the sky at night. He grew up on the clan's stories that one day everyone would join the ancestors and the gods in the stars, but that was not what Smokefang wanted, he had other ideas. He’d learned about the void, the darkness where the stars didn’t shine and those that had ideas different from those of the gods went. Smokefang planned to go there once he was done with his time on the ground.

Those who went with the gods, followed them blindly and just went with what they said, were nothing but sheep and Smokefang would not be a sheep. He planned to fix his clan and pull them away from the gods, who he’d learned cared about no one but themselves. He knew the truth and he could make the rest of the clan see it.

In the void, he’d learned how the gods lied and had decided then that after his work was done he would rest in the void, in the darkness with the cats who decided to fight against the gods. Smokefang will live with the rebels in the afterlife and he will make sure his clan is no longer lied to before he does.
Extra:
Last edited by Yellow. on Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:27 pm

Username: Goner.
Cat Name: Smoketail

Clan: Autumnclan

Prompt:

It wasn't that long ago Smoketail lost his daughter, Splashpaw. She had recently drowned in the rapids by the clan's camp. This broke Smoketail and made him change everything about his personality.

Before, Smoketail didn't care what happened to him after he passed. His actions when he was younger were awful. His old clan made him do horrid things to other cats, and he had no way to get out of any of it. The darkness within him grew larger and larger and he soon began enjoying the evil things he was doing for his clan, paving himself a perfect path towards the dark forest. Once his daughter was born, and his mate disappeared, he had no other choice but to run away with the kit. He didn't want her growing up the same way he did, even though he did tend to enjoy it at times.

He was hard on his daughter. His anger always got the best of him and he would say things to her that he now regrets deeply. After the passing of Splashpaw, Smoketail realized that he shouldn't have been as hard on her and he should've told her he was proud. He realized that he needed to fix all of his negative karma in order to be able to be a part of Starclan once his time comes. The tom began going out of his way to help others and he worked hard on his anger.

Now, Smoketail wants nothing more than to be able to spend time with his daughter once more. He didn't care how much work it would be to change who he was. He just wants to see her again and tell her how proud he is of her. Tell her all of the things he wish he was able to tell her when she was still alive. Tell her he was so sorry for the way he behaved towards her.

Extra:
Last edited by Goner. on Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:48 pm

Username: Strawberry Milk
Cat Name: Lightflame

Clan: Graniteclan

Prompt: Lightflame has never seen Starclan's territory, no one in Graniteclan ever has. That privilege is reserved for those cats who pass away and are accepted into Starclan. Throughout her two years of life, she has heard many rumors regarding what Starclan's territory might look like. Some say it's always dawn or dusk and the golden light filters through thousands of trees. Some say it's always midday and the fields of green offer endless napping spots. Lightflame doesn't know what it looks like, and she won't for many years, but she has an idea of what she's looking forward to.
Picture this. A flat meadow of soft, yellow grasses stretches out in all directions, enclosed by a border of all kinds of trees. Near the middle, there is a medium size pond filled with perfectly clear water, and a small creek that cuts across into the trees. In one of the corners, there is a large cave, flat and clean. Throughout the territory, all kinds of small rodents and birds are present, as well as fish in the pond.
Although most cats Lightflame knows don't like water, she likes to fish in the lake in Graniteclan's territory and considers it a necessity for a happy afterlife. And although Starclan cats do not have to eat or drink, is there anything better than a clear, cool lap of water after running around? The small animals would be there to allow for some kind of exercise/activity. Most clan cats she knows would be bored within days of arriving in Starclan without anything to hunt.
However, the most important part of what Lightflame hopes to find when she passes away is companionship. Her mother died while giving birth to her and she hopes they can spend their afterlife together.

Extra: (+1 art piece)
Last edited by monsolo on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Sagemist

Clan: GealachClan

Prompt: (800 words max)

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:05 am

Username: kiffell
Cat Name: Littleblue

Clan: cascadeclan

Prompt: (800 words max)

resresres
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:23 pm

x
    i completely forgot about this kid bc of uni i'm so sorry heck !! good luck everyone !! <3
Last edited by Micki. on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Username: Wet Bread
Cat Name: Rainfern

Clan: Brightclan

Prompt:
Rainfern's ideal afterlife would be a very long sleep. He is known around the clan as being one of the more relaxed warriors. He still performs his duties of course, but in all his spare time he can be seen resting spread out in the sun. Some speculate that this is the reason he hasn't found a mate or kits yet, but truthfully, Rainfern just wants a nice nap at the end of the day.

☁☁☁

In his afterlife in Starclan, he wishes to have the largest, most comfy nest all to himself. It would be lined with moss and feathers and even some of that sheep's wool from the twoleg farms. There would be so much of it that no one would even be able see him when he curled up in it. He would also have a nice sturdy roof over the nest, one that let in just enough sunlight to warm him up during the day. Then at night, his Starclanmates could come and join him in the giant nest, so they could all share body heat and be comfortable. There would also be a nice flat, dark rock just outside of his den. That way he could lay down and soak up as much sun as he wanted. And Rainfern would just sleep and sleep and sleep while he waited for his clanmates to join him.

Extra:
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me