Artist trodeo [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Domesticated Water Bears 2!- ended

Postby trodeo » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:30 pm

About wrote:
Domesticated Water Bears are modified Tardigrade
(Water Bear) which is much larger, about the size of a hamster.

This little fella needs a home ^^
I'd like you to write a small story on this little guy! It can be about anything you want, as long as it had this DWB in it!

Code: Select all
name;;
gener?;;
the story!;;

ends april 10th
Last edited by trodeo on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
trodeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Domesticated Water Bears 2!

Postby trodeo » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:47 pm

bump
they/them
trodeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShortyGinger » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:42 pm

name;; Naples
gener?;; Male
the story!;; One day Naples was treading along when he spotted a nice, little maple tree. He thought to himself, "Wow, that's a mighty fine tree there. I wonder how I can get me some of that sap..." as he continued to approach the tree. He looked around, but all there was was branches and other forest debris. The branches wouldn't be able to be used to pierce the bark, but maybe they could be useful for something else. Naples knew of a local buck that he often knew to steer clear of due to its bad attitude. "Maybe that pointy head of his could be of use" he noted.
Naples picked up a couple branches and made his way to the edge of the buck's territory. He then shouted real loud to try and attract the buck to him. Naples quickly hid in a bush and poked the two branches he had with him above his own head and continued to make a ruckus. The angry buck finally arrived at the scene yelling, "Who's making all that noise over here in my neck of the woods?!". Naples then squeaked out, "Me, you loser. Come duel me and my territory will be yours as well, but lose and yours is mine." The buck spotted the two branches above the bushes and assumed that they were antlers of a rival male due to his enraged state impairing his judgement.
Naples then ran through the bushes ensuring to keep the two branches held high above the bushes as he booked it back to the maple tree. The thudding from the mad buck sounded like it was getting closer and closer, but it just pushed Naples to run faster from sheer fear. He then took one last sprint out of the bushes and scaled up the maple. He hid behind the tree with the antlers sticking out from behind. The buck kept running, and when he saw the antlers, he thought the tree was part of the imaginary rival and charged it. His antlers pierced the bark of the maple tree, and sap began to leak from it. Naples then scurried up to the highest point of the tree and waited for the buck to leave. The buck, dazed and confused as to where the other male had gone cried out, "Yeah you better run, coward!" and then headed back in the direction of where he resided.
Naples slid down to the spot where the sap had been seeping out, and lapped it up hungrily. He laid down amongst the maple leaves surrounding the tree and thought of how nice it was to be clever.
ShortyGinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trodeo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:32 am

bump
they/them
trodeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trodeo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:16 pm

trodeo wrote:bump
they/them
trodeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trodeo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:10 am

BUMP!
they/them
trodeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trodeo » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:11 am

ShortyGinger wrote:name;; Naples
gener?;; Male
the story!;; One day Naples was treading along when he spotted a nice, little maple tree. He thought to himself, "Wow, that's a mighty fine tree there. I wonder how I can get me some of that sap..." as he continued to approach the tree. He looked around, but all there was branches and other forest debris. The branches wouldn't be able to be used to pierce the bark, but maybe they could be useful for something else. Naples knew of a local buck that he often knew to steer clear of due to its bad attitude. "Maybe that pointy head of his could be of use" he noted.
Naples picked up a couple of branches and made his way to the edge of the buck's territory. He then shouted real loud to try and attract the buck to him. Naples quickly hid in a bush and poked the two branches he had with him above his own head and continued to make a ruckus. The angry buck finally arrived at the scene yelling, "Who's making all that noise over here in my neck of the woods?!". Naples then squeaked out, "Me, you loser. Come duel me and my territory will be yours as well, but lose and yours is mine." The buck spotted the two branches above the bushes and assumed that they were antlers of a rival male due to his enraged state impairing his judgement.
Naples then ran through the bushes ensuring to keep the two branches held high above the bushes as he booked it back to the maple tree. The thudding from the mad buck sounded like it was getting closer and closer, but it just pushed Naples to run faster from sheer fear. He then took one last sprint out of the bushes and scaled up the maple. He hid behind the tree with the antlers sticking out from behind. The buck kept running, and when he saw the antlers, he thought the tree was part of the imaginary rival and charged it. His antlers pierced the bark of the maple tree, and sap began to leak from it. Naples then scurried up to the highest point of the tree and waited for the buck to leave. The buck dazed and confused as to where the other male had gone cried out, "Yeah you better run, coward!" and then headed back in the direction of where he resided.
Naples slid down to the spot where the sap had been seeping out and lapped it up hungrily. He laid down amongst the maple leaves surrounding the tree and thought of how nice it was to be clever.

this adopt is now yours! you'll be added to the colour-in spot!
they/them
trodeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Domesticated Water Bears 2!- ended

Postby ShortyGinger » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:14 am

Thank you!!