Based on Click to view
Artist doubledare [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

-rejuvination station ⋆

Postby doubledare » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:13 am

• Rejuvination Station •

as you make your way to the entrance of the supposed 'rejuvination station', you look around in confusion.

''isn't this place meant to be some kind of smoothie bar?' you whisper, mostly to yourself as you look around the cave and the small tidal pools surrounding it.

There's a crash and a small yelp, and the slamming open of a door.

nancy wrote:oh! Hi! Err, sorry for the mess,, it's just that theoldboothrunnerdidntturnupandnowihavetorunthisplaceandlikeidontevenknowhowablenderworks and like im just kinda unorganised, sorry *hehe*, i don't really know what im doing, to be honest, but if you're thirsty I could try and rustle something up?

The small girl scuttles off back through the door she came from, and leaves you to wait.

fifteen minutes later she returns, covered in what looks like,, orange juice??, and holding a stack of papers.

nancy wrote:ok, so, i still dont know how to work the blender, and mom says i have to get payment for the drinks, but i dont actually need anything right now, so do you mind doing my english homework while you wait?

pixel credits to cosmicstardusttea and raridecor on da
Last edited by doubledare on Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-rejuvination station ⋆

Postby doubledare » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:48 am

/*/* you may only get one drink a day - figuring this stuff out if more tiring than it looks1*\*\

DRINK OF THE DAY
Cyan Cordial
Allows you to change the hair colour of one of your pops

TODAYS HOMEWORK TASK
Code: Select all
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Please dm completed tasks to doubledare,please dont post on the thread!
doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me