Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:53 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; RiverWhisper
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 36 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Cove Mother

Prompt;;
    Everyone had a role they played in the world and for four brief months her role was simply to be a good mother. She raised her children, Brook and Loon with the utmost care but as the two of them became 'paws and left her side the question was raised.

What would she do for the clan now?

She was an experienced hunter, having provided for herself and two kits for moons before she came to BeachClan but as returned to the duty of hunting it felt wrong. It felt like returning to the place you grew up only to find it destroyed. Disappointing, confusing, depressing. At first she hesitated around the mother's den, minding the dens and using the excuse that she was cleaning up after her long stay there. Then after a few hunting trips she found herself becoming sickly before patrols.

She spent mornings in the healer's den, curled up in a nest as her mind restlessly ticked over a hundred thoughts that meant nothing and everything. She hadn't become a burden to the clan but a growing frustration rose amongst the patrols she was meant to be on and the healers who were constantly dealing with her moping.

It took MackerelReef longer than expected but soon River was given the role of permanent cove mother, after all she never hunted but had always been an amazing maternal figure.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1433

Postby denja » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:03 am

dewly_noted wrote:
    Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; RiverWhisper
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 36 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Cove Mother

Prompt;;
    Everyone had a role they played in the world and for four brief months her role was simply to be a good mother. She raised her children, Brook and Loon with the utmost care but as the two of them became 'paws and left her side the question was raised.

What would she do for the clan now?

She was an experienced hunter, having provided for herself and two kits for moons before she came to BeachClan but as returned to the duty of hunting it felt wrong. It felt like returning to the place you grew up only to find it destroyed. Disappointing, confusing, depressing. At first she hesitated around the mother's den, minding the dens and using the excuse that she was cleaning up after her long stay there. Then after a few hunting trips she found herself becoming sickly before patrols.

She spent mornings in the healer's den, curled up in a nest as her mind restlessly ticked over a hundred thoughts that meant nothing and everything. She hadn't become a burden to the clan but a growing frustration rose amongst the patrols she was meant to be on and the healers who were constantly dealing with her moping.

It took MackerelReef longer than expected but soon River was given the role of permanent cove mother, after all she never hunted but had always been an amazing maternal figure.

congrats! have fun with mama river!
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1433

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:40 am

Ahh bless ;-;