My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oracalion #59 - Off Oekaki

Postby midnight08 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:11 am

approved!
midnight08 - female/she-her - bisexual - atheist
[toyhouse] - [Kiuii] - [Oracalions] - [Comp] ♡ [Mine VS Yours] - [Ask Me!] - [create me a character] - [link]
hello! i'm midnight08, and welcome to my sig! i've been on CS since 2015, and here I am today! My interest on this website has varied from pets, to roleplays, and now - art! I love using oekaki, medibang, and I just got a new drawing tablet! I enjoy making adoptables, buying characters, and making species. Im an artist for many species, Kiuiis, Tenons, Piluus, to name a few. I mainly only use pets for character and species auctions now, but feel free to send me a trade whenever! Im the youngest in my family, with two older sisters. I have 2 cute puppers, and a cat. I love musicals, mainly Hamilton, Heathers, Be More Chill, and a few others. I came to this website because I admired the pets, but soon I found friendship with other users, and now I know many online users who I am glad to call my friends! If you've read this far, thanks! I don't know how many people will actually take their time to read all of this, but for those of you who have, here's some fun facts about me! My favorite color is white (fight me white is a color), my favorite animal is a dog cause im boring, I love unhealthy chips like takis, aaaannnnddd I was born in a parking lot! bet you don't hear that everyday ;D
midnight08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me