Orpheus by Moorray

Based on Click to view
Artist Moorray [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Orpheus

Postby Moorray » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:35 pm

A bit of a man-child, it's no wonder he's able to write children's books.
He sometimes gets on other Plumerian’s nerves just with how outgoing
he is, but even with his slightly more immature personality he still has
the ability to read a room and can be serious when it is required. He’s
extremely family oriented, and would do anything to make sure that
everyone he loves is happy before he is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
forum wrote:
Name: Orpheus, goes by Orphie or Phee
Pronouns: He/him
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Plumerian post: First Fanclub Post More recent post Reintroduction post
[+previous try outs]

You may also see me on the discord server

A bit of my history with Plumerians:
While I had seen these little guys floating around for a while, it took until December of 2014 for me to try out for Plumerian number 415. I fell in love with the look of these guys, along with the fact that they all had great designs. After that, I tried out for almost every Plumerian I saw on the main page in hopes to obtain one. My writing wasn't all that good, since I was only 12 or 13 at the time, and my art didn't have any good poses or expressions.

I decided to eventually check out the fan club in order to connect further with those who owned Plumerians and to show off my art for these little guys. I started to get help for my forums when it came to post-judging, asking any of the judges what I could have done better in order to have won the Plumerian, and some of the tips I had gotten had helped make my own characters more well rounded and interesting. Nowadays I just want to stick to trying out for Plumerians who I really feel a connection to for one reason or another; whether it be because of the design, or the fact that I have character ideas for them.

Aisu, or Orpheus, is definitely one of these characters for me, as when I saw him I instantly got a few ideas for this character. He's hopefully going to get a lot more friends through the Plumerian Discord server, maybe even a roleplay or two plus any art I can get for him/ draw of him myself (art is definitely my strong suit, so he'll be getting a ton). I'm hoping to get into contact with both PurpleKashki and Ancient-wings through DeviantArt in order to make sure any headcannons I have for relationships are still able to fit with all the characters involved. The current headcanons I have laid out are going off of what is noted on the character's main pages.

Character Ideas:
A former pilot turned author, Orpheus is very family oriented. After the birth of Rika, Orpheus knew that he couldn't handle being away from his family for the long stretches of time like his former job had required, so he went on to become a stay at home dad, working as an author on the side. Orpheus was able to find that his children had an appreciation for the books that he wrote specifically for them, and continued down this path by making more generalized children's books. By the time both of his children had grown up, he had made a career from the children's books that he had been able to get published, and had no intention of leaving his newly-found dream job.

A bit of a man-child, it's no wonder he's able to write children's books. He sometimes gets on other Plumerian’s nerves just with how outgoing he is, but even with his slightly more immature personality he still has the ability to read a room and can be serious when it is required. He’s extremely family oriented, and would do anything to make sure that everyone he loves is happy before he is.

Relationships ideas/headcanons:
Probably met Alexis in some sort of cheesy rom-com way. Alixis, due to her more distant personality, would've most likely been very put-off by Orpheus at first until learning that he can be more serious if he has to. A connection between these two would'nt be immediate, but it's certainly lasting.
He absolutely adores both of his children, and they are basically the world to him. He definitely got into video games because of Rika, and now regularly buys Nintendo games for himself. He's super accepting of Veton when he came out and would fight anyone who messes with him. Their rambunctious personalities bounce off of each other.

{631 words, a bit longer than I would've liked but I needed to get all my thoughts out. Best read on a computer because of the coding, but mobile should be just fine as well.}
Moorray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me