My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- red flowers

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:01 pm

username;; silentmelody || name;; keegan (meaning "fiery" in irish) || gender;; male

his mother was a florist, and although winter season was harsh on her plants she managed to grow these lovely deep red flowers. keegan grew to love these flowers, and they've always been his favorite. before his mother died of pancreatic cancer, she weaved a wonderful flower crown for him. to this day, he still wears the flower crown. he also has taken charge of the shop and ensures that the flowers live. his mother is always on his mind and forever in his heart.

every winter, keegan limits the fertilizer given to all the flowers and gives them extra water. instead of fertilizer, he adds more mulch. he pulls any weeds or gets rid of any bugs flying around the shop. before the flowers gather frost, he cuts off any dead flowers and allows the other flowers on the same plant a chance to live. the final thing keegan does is dig up tender bulbs and store them in the cool, dark storeroom. this ensures that they remain closed and gives them a way to bloom later on.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: staff kalon -- red flowers

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:14 pm

username;; Dawnstorm111
name;; Ruby
gender;; Female
prompt;; Ruby loves wintertime and is practically IMMUNE to the cold. If it's snowing, she'll turn up the AC from 25 degrees to 65 degrees. The scarf she wears is more for decoration. She loves decorating her house in red flowers with the hope that Santa will give her extra presents for adorning it in 50 pointsettias (fake and real). It never works, so she continues to put on more and more pointsettias to the POINT (pun intended) where you can barely walk in there.
Some quotes by her:
"You can never have too many pointsettias!" (you can)
"You guys turn on the HEATER during winter? You're crazy!"
"All I need is a scarf. Jeez, you guys put on SWEATERS when it's cold? Don't you get hot?"
"RWBY is the best gift of all!"

Ruby loves to watch her favorite show, RWBY (not like I ripped off the main character's name what noooo) during Christmastime. She is a lonely child and her RWBY friends make her feel happy. She never watches the show any other time of year. During December 22, she binge-watches the entire show and won't get up for ANYTHING. If there's an ad, she goes NUTS. One time, she even forgot about Christmas when binge-watching the show. Her favorite character is Weiss and she adores Weiss's new scarf because it looks exactly like Ruby's scarf! She is a total fangirl and she's proud of it!

After binge-watching RWBY, Ruby sleeps for 3 days straight. Most people say she looks cutest when she's sleeping. After opening her presents, she eats cookies and goes to bed. If you tell her that she looks adorable when sleeping, she will pull out an imaginary scythe and swing at you so fiercely, you'll actually be scared.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby cherubim » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:05 pm

Last edited by cherubim on Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:35 pm

username;; north runner.
name;; Soliana
gender;; female
prompt;; this kalon gets ready for winter by enjoying a bake-off with her friends! they all compete to see who can make the best varieties of baked treats, like cookies, cakes and scones. then they enjoy them by the fireplace with a warm cup of hot cocoa.
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:43 pm

username;; MelMellyMel
name;; Lucifer (aka Luci)
gender;; Male
prompt;; Res with a musician that pesters the heck out of his non-festive friends by constantly playing Christmas songs. (He’s the guy who’ll start playing Christmas music on November 1st).
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:10 pm

GIANT HECKIN MARK,,
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:04 pm

username;; mima
name;; amaryllis
gender;; female
prompt;;

the quiet creak of the old rocking chair against the bare wooden floor was rhythmic, in a way that could easily lull you to sleep- the only other sounds a gentle tapping of knitting needles, and the occasional crackle of the burning logs in the fireplace. though the drafts through the thin walls brought with them a stifling chill, the kalon merely drew her multicolored blanket over her shoulders in even closer, pausing to blow the yarn fringe out of her face. the word that stuck out most about the place was... well, "rustic." not that it was a surprise, this far out from civilization.

alstroemeria glanced up from her knitting to look at her guest, relaxed face dotted with just a smidgen of concern. shifting in her rocking chair, she leaned forwards and towards amaryllis, tip of her tail curling a bit.

"oh, if you're cold, i can get another blanket, or another pair of slippers-" the neon kalon was already setting aside her knitting, a black scarf with a single stripe of rainbow running all the way through it, as she spoke.

this was met with a snort. "als, i told you, i'm fine! i think if i had another blanket on me, i might actually drown." a pause, as amaryllis looped one more stitch over her needle. "or, at least, i don't think i could move my arms."

though clearly not satisfied with this answer, alstroemeria hesitantly settled back in her seat, curling her tail around her leg. not because she was cold, but rather the knowledge of someone else in her house being cold made her feel that way by proxy.

amaryllis didn't come over often, thanks to the distance- she lived in the city while alstroemeria lived dozens of miles from any civilization. though the two kept in touch when they could, either by (hideously slow) post or phone. was it weird to keep pen pals with someone who technically only lived two towns over? maybe, but it was more convenient for two middle-aged women.

but every year, for the holidays, the two would meet up, half to talk, half to work. amaryllis arriving with bags full of colorful yarn. after all, the two had met via their shared interest in knitting for charity years back. it would be a shame if they had to take time off of it just to shoot the breeze. so, it would be like a little adult sleepover- the two of them knitting and laughing late into the night, until one or both of them fell asleep on the couch.

and every year, for the holidays, amaryllis returned with bags upon bags of colorful knitwear, all to gift away.

a breath in, a quiet sigh. "next year, we can meet somewhere in the middle instead, you know." alstroemeria's voice was gentle, but full of some amount of guilt for the ramshackle conditions.

"and miss out on the top class waiting staff here? i don't think so." a playful retort, which amaryllis punctuated by sticking out her tongue. "look, there they come now." this time, her words were punctuated with a vague gesture towards the kitchen door.

indeed, there wisteria stood, shoulders drawn in awkwardly, but with a small tray in their paws, three decorative cups releasing steam atop it. the exact second their wife's eyes met theirs, however, they went back to staring at the floor, seeming to count the sheets of plywood on the floor as they walked to the table in the center of the living room to set the tray down. in a tone barely above a whisper, they managed a "...yours is in the sunflower one, ams," before snatching up the teacup containing their own beverage- it smelled like chamomile tea- and sitting down right on the floor, back to the fire.

amaryllis smiled and nodded, taking her hot chocolate, as alstroemeria grabbed her hibiscus tea as well (with a quiet "thanks, love!"). how wisteria thought the two of them couldn't tell a chocolate drink with marshmallows in it from a bright red fruity one was anyone's guess, but she wouldn't bother them any further. they weren't talkative in the first place, she wasn't going to make them answer for a silly little piece of hospitality anyway.

life was too short to be anything but excellent to other people, even if they were a little strange. wasn't everyone?
Last edited by Mima on Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me