Chokii #46 (???) by Cryptz

Based on Click to view
Artist Cryptz [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chokii #46 (???)

Postby Cryptz » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:29 pm

chokii adopts--a species of sentient mammals that value kindness and community above all else.

with soft fur and large, warm paws, these creatures make the sweetest of companions. as they integrate into society, it is up to you to take them in and introduce them to the life of modern humans--write them stories, develop their character, and build their personalities! who they are is up to you.

home | the giving tree | nursery | growths | customs | archives | artist search | discord

Zebra? skunk? random lines? possibly all of the above -shrug-

All standard Chokii

to win this bab, give me a short paragraph explaining what they think their stripes mean/represent! feel free to spice up the form!

Ends November 16th

Code: Select all
username:
name:
what do their stripes mean/represent to them?:

Cryptz #6669

💕Rech, Discter, Idyll, Helly, Belphie (the fave)💕

Cryptz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chokii #46 (???)

Postby Malamarie » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:45 pm

username: Malamarie
name: Xander
what do their stripes mean/represent to them?: As a child, Xander has always adored zebras and has wanted to join them! and with his stripes he loves to go to where zebras live, and interact with them!
ʜɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

------------------------
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ! (Credit to Richie-Tozier for my icon!)
ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴀʟᴀᴍᴀʀɪᴇ! ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs, ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ! , ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɢɪғᴛs.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people for now!
I have received 1 gift
Malamarie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SIXSIN » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:01 pm

username: Uev
name: Zinx
what do their stripes mean/represent to them?: Zinx has many stripes as you can see, but they happen to not be as ordinary as other animals stripes may be, Zinx overall happens to be very proud of his stripes, but he was at times scared they would drive others away as other creatures had called him skunk before, but Zink's stripes will always represent how no one is exactly alike, They show difference between others and bring the unique side of them out, Zinx believes that his stripes may appear "wacky" to a select few but he remains proud of his striking looks and thinks other Chokiis should always take time to realize how they are both different and alike! and that they should all hold on to the things that make them who they are, you never know, someday they may find another Chokii which will love their uniqueness as much as they themselves do, or who knows even possibly more!
He/Him, Adult

SIXSIN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:43 am

Please end this competition ASAP, it has ended over a month ago!

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:08 am

if this competition is not ended by saturday i'll be taking it over for judging.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:57 pm

the winner of this chokii will be Uev! please enjoy your new friend!