-
Wanderer/nomad

Pan
he/him
dom
open for friends and rivals

Personality:
wip

It started when I was just a small thing...My home wasn’t in the best of places, you see. I was raised by a wonderful mother, doing her best for me, because my trash of a father was off somewhere else, probably with other females...I didn’t know him all that well anyway, since he was never there, but she told me all about him, that he was definitely my father, speaking as if she still loved the creep. I was horrified to come home one day to find my mother collapsed, and she wouldn’t rise back to her feet...A pair of males came to whisk her away later on, and I never saw her again. I began wandering from hideout to hideout in the area we lived, but eventually some canine else blamed me for stealing, and I had to run away. I wandered for days on end, hungry and thirsty, eventually collapsing...

When I awoke days later, it was to a lovely Afghan hound with piercing eyes, a female. She had the prettiest fur and dress I’d ever seen, not like the Furs I’d known around my own home area. I found myself transfixed by her, confused how she’d found me and even more so why she was helping me. She fed me, bathed my fur where the clothes didn’t cover, like my paws and face, and when i was ready, helped me get up and start moving around again. A male I assumed to be her father gave disapproving looks, but he hadn’t thrown me out yet. However, I noticed him smirking one day, as we headed out to the garden, and felt a flash of nerves, wondering why...I was soon to find out, as I heard noise from out front of the mansion, then a door in the distance. Running paws could be heard, a Shepherd male barking at me to step away, as I turned to look at him. He had a weapon on him, but never drew it, instead shoving me over when I didn’t do as he said. He scratched and bit me, kicking and hitting me, until Laila pulled him back. “You should go...” she said, her father only appearing to throw my things at me. I knew she saw the look of betrayal on my face, before I turned and ran off, back into the backwoods and as far as I could, before collapsing from the stinging.

Eventually, an old fox found me, and started nursing me. She taught me how to live as a wanderer, though with her age, she herself could no longer be a nomad. When we knew her time had come, I gathered some things of hers, including a blanket, wanting to remember her, gave her a kiss on the head, and moved on. I began wandering once more, and eventually, after much time, ended up here; and that’s how I met you.

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:40 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me