#6642 dream or nightmare by paradise,

Based on Click to view
Artist paradise, [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours
Drawing sessions 5
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#6642 dream or nightmare

Postby paradise, » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:09 pm

ahh i'm actually pretty happy with this babe ??? hope you guys are too ;w;
      i based this tolter off of an angel & demon, so they're like half and half <3

username; awalkamongroses
      name; Birthed From a Nightmare \\ Amy (Fallen Angel)
      gender; Mare
      eye colour; piercing soul red
      phenotype; seal brown cream semi leopard appaloosa w/ misfired cream gene (causes seal bay to show) & reverse lacing
      genetics; Ee/Atat/CrCr/LPlp/PATN1patn1 + reverse lacing
      dam; unknown
      sire; unknown

- will always produce cream offspring (Crcr).
      - reverse, wispy lacing has a 25% chance of passing to offspring.
      - somatic (misfired cream gene) has a 25% chance of being irregular/spooky if somatic passes.
      - slit pupil can only pass to 5 offspring, no grandchildren.
      - wings, horns, & nose ring are items and can't be passed down.
      - gold shoes can be passed if the artist chooses.
Last edited by paradise, on Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6642 dream or nightmare

Postby Livalathia » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:14 am

Mark! :o
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| she/her | adult | weirdo | taken |

ello, i'm livalathia or liva for short c:

character storage , ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Livalathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlToTheWind » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:04 am

username; HowlToTheWind
name; MLS I'm The Angel From Your Nightmare // Alice
gender; Mare
scary story/art piece; WIP!!
extras; Might do a little sketch <3
Cain ∙ all prns ∙ isfp ∙ capricorn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thstableart shopcredit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"stop thinking so much"
HowlToTheWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:44 am

username; buckskin.
name; caught in salem || lilith
gender; mare
scary story/art piece;
Her eyes glitched, flashing between a soft baby blue to a violent red. It had been happening for a long while now but still the switches scared her, the way she felt everything about her kind nature shirt into someone else...something that made her feel as if she couldn't control her rage. She felt the change, the familiar warming of her body signified its beginning, it was almost as it someone was pouring lava through her veins, igniting the side of her that even she herself had never experienced until that first time. Maybe it was a coincidence but her owners had been warned by a man, a man who's soul was so light that even she could see it, that it would come back to haunt them if they maned their young filly after a demonic figure. "But it's a pretty name, and thats just superstition." they would argue

wip
extras; ( not needed but allowed !! )
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby withtheroses » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:13 am

username; ♥rose♥
gender; Mare
scary story;
The last thing I remember is falling. My wings were broken so I couldn’t fight the winds that ripped at my limbs and tore out my feathers. Something in my mind tried to tell me what I had been before. Some sort of divine being, but had I known what awaited me in the depths of hell, I wouldn’t have wanted to know. As I fell, flashes of distant memories echoed like mist in my mind. A place of clouds, rebellion, bloodshed, and anger, then blackness. The whistle of my body crashing through the layers of the atmosphere filled my ears and almost drowned out my thoughts. As I hit the ground, my body fazes through it and into a place of horror. Hell, you call it, but I call it a living nightmare. Lost souls lunged at you from the depths of the reddened shadows and seemed to crawl out of the blood red rock that lined this nightmarish place. A huge hideous black castle stood, looming over hell, watching its anguished prisoners. I was somehow fascinated by it, a darkness inside of me was drawn to the darkness it housed. My hooves became scorched as I walked the longest walk of my life, to whatever awaited me inside. The gates upon my arrival opened without my aid, as though they were excepting me. Walking through the dark hallway a slithery voice calls to me. “What do we have here? An angel? So far from home you are.” I am an angel? What a thought. “Come here, and hear what I have to say,” the voice oozed like oil from the end of the corridor. Carefully I advance, until I am staring at the Devil himself. He was worse than I had imagined, a huge red monster with a grin like death. “In order to survive here, you must give up something you need, and usually I would ask for your soul, but...in this case I want more. How about this, you swap your angel form for a more...hellish one, and in exchange you get safety from all those here who may try to harm you. Sounds like a deal?” He stares deep into my soul as I tentatively give my answer, “O-okay...” As soon as the words leave my mouth, my skin is ripped off, leaving bone like patterns where it didn’t. Around my mouth a twisted grin appeared, and on top of my head rams' horns sprout and leave bloodied wounds. Screaming in pain, my vision blurs as my eyes change to a bright red, and my iris transforms into that of a snake. Crashing into the stone floor I wail in agony, sides heaving as I gasp for breath. The devil looks puzzled for a moment then smiles, “Guess that light in you fought back harder than I had imagined. Oh well, just means you will be a half demon and half angel, cursed to spend time between both worlds, too light and too dark to make a home in either. Enjoy!” He gave a booming cackle, and with a snap of his fingers an invisible force threw me from his castle and rolled me into the ground. My open wounds became caked with dirt and filth. Wobbling to my feet, I stubble around this god-awful land until I manage to struggle out and into the living world. I stood head down, foam frothing from my mouth, alone with barely any memories to my name. I was alone, and too the living things, I became known as Amy, a fallen angel, a disgraced president of hell, and a demon.
(603 words, and sorry it really isn't that scary, I tried my best cx)

extras;
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:35 pm

username;
name;
gender;
scary story/art piece;
extras; ( not needed but allowed !! )

mark rihanna song pushed to their breaking point wip oml
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:09 pm

awalkamongroses wrote:username; ♥rose♥
gender; Mare
scary story;
The last thing I remember is falling. My wings were broken so I couldn’t fight the winds that ripped at my limbs and tore out my feathers. Something in my mind tried to tell me what I had been before. Some sort of divine being, but had I known what awaited me in the depths of hell, I wouldn’t have wanted to know. As I fell, flashes of distant memories echoed like mist in my mind. A place of clouds, rebellion, bloodshed, and anger, then blackness. The whistle of my body crashing through the layers of the atmosphere filled my ears and almost drowned out my thoughts. As I hit the ground, my body fazes through it and into a place of horror. Hell, you call it, but I call it a living nightmare. Lost souls lunged at you from the depths of the reddened shadows and seemed to crawl out of the blood red rock that lined this nightmarish place. A huge hideous black castle stood, looming over hell, watching its anguished prisoners. I was somehow fascinated by it, a darkness inside of me was drawn to the darkness it housed. My hooves became scorched as I walked the longest walk of my life, to whatever awaited me inside. The gates upon my arrival opened without my aid, as though they were excepting me. Walking through the dark hallway a slithery voice calls to me. “What do we have here? An angel? So far from home you are.” I am an angel? What a thought. “Come here, and hear what I have to say,” the voice oozed like oil from the end of the corridor. Carefully I advance, until I am staring at the Devil himself. He was worse than I had imagined, a huge red monster with a grin like death. “In order to survive here, you must give up something you need, and usually I would ask for your soul, but...in this case I want more. How about this, you swap your angel form for a more...hellish one, and in exchange you get safety from all those here who may try to harm you. Sounds like a deal?” He stares deep into my soul as I tentatively give my answer, “O-okay...” As soon as the words leave my mouth, my skin is ripped off, leaving bone like patterns where it didn’t. Around my mouth a twisted grin appeared, and on top of my head rams' horns sprout and leave bloodied wounds. Screaming in pain, my vision blurs as my eyes change to a bright red, and my iris transforms into that of a snake. Crashing into the stone floor I wail in agony, sides heaving as I gasp for breath. The devil looks puzzled for a moment then smiles, “Guess that light in you fought back harder than I had imagined. Oh well, just means you will be a half demon and half angel, cursed to spend time between both worlds, too light and too dark to make a home in either. Enjoy!” He gave a booming cackle, and with a snap of his fingers an invisible force threw me from his castle and rolled me into the ground. My open wounds became caked with dirt and filth. Wobbling to my feet, I stubble around this god-awful land until I manage to struggle out and into the living world. I stood head down, foam frothing from my mouth, alone with barely any memories to my name. I was alone, and too the living things, I became known as Amy, a fallen angel, a disgraced president of hell, and a demon.
(603 words, and sorry it really isn't that scary, I tried my best cx)

extras;

ahh i forgot about this babe ;n; congrats !!
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets