The Anian Colony - #010 by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Anian Colony - #010

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Welcome to the Anian colony: a living galaxy of faces with every stripe and shape. Here you’ll find collections of species across the galaxy, looking for new adventures and quests to experience and mold for future tales. Will you find someone to accompany you on your voyage? Or will you simply explore the endless star system? The possibilities are up to you..

Belongs to Hydra.
Last edited by Kenobi. on Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Anian Colony - #010

Postby Nanorat » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:11 am

Withdrawing, good luck everyone else!
Last edited by Nanorat on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:14 pm

bump
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hydra. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Name: Bellamy Ross
Personality: Summing it up, Bellamy is rude, serious, and wary. He dislikes people... a lot, and he comes off as blunt and rude when you first meet him. He prefers solitude, and hardly jokes around. That being said, he does joke around, usually it's dark humor or perhaps he likes you and might just be flirting. At times, Bellamy can be a great comfort and he provides a nice secure feeling, which leads to me saying he's a protective and defensive person. He doesn't do much wrong, even if it looks like he might. Generally people don't like how he can be blunt and serious, then again, he doesn't care. If he ends up loving someone, he'll genuinely change. He'll be softer and more considerate.. and definitely more protective and defensive of them.
3 random facts about him:
- Bellamy hates his own name. He loathes it, so sometimeshe tells people to call him Ross; even though he hates that name too. He figures it sounds better than Bellamy. (He'd probably change his name if was really committed to hating his name. lol)
- He sort of.. destroyed a lightsaber before. He can't recall how, but he got into a mix of trouble. He also got praised for being strong with the force, so it was a mix of good and bad that day. Luckily it wasn't his, though he would have loved to have his get destroyed, he hates the fact that it's purple; he thinks it makes him look less "frightening". (But we all know he probably will always look adorable!)
- Bellamy is said to have some qualities found in people who're on the dark side, but more so light side traits. Some people worry about if he'll change sides, but he's sure that he won't. He pretty much believes he's neutral. (He also only believes in the force, not a light or dark side of it.)
Other: I honestly love your art! I almost entered for the last one you had up, but I ended up forgetting. I really think this guy is pretty cool, I love that he doesn't have the light robe-- like, it does matter that it's dark! ♥

I hope I'm not too late!! I'd really love to build this guy up as a character and spoil him with art! :o
Hydra.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:10 pm

@Hydra.
You win! I loved your form, I hope to see more from you both in the future!
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hydra. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:03 pm

Thank you! <33 I'll definitely come around more often! I plan to spoil this baby!
Hydra.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me