Based on Click to view
Artist denja [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0988

Postby denja » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:18 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

this is a custom founder.

please let me know your founder's name, age, and any adjectives you'd like in its description such as build, or distinct features. also give me a link to your clan thread so you can be added to the archives!
if you do not post a thread and level up to level one within a month, your founder will be readopted.

Username: vivere!
    Cat Name: Zibelinestar
    Clan: Wolfclan

Description: a long-haired black smoke tom with striking golden eyes
    Other Features: scar to the left eye that runs down to the jowl.
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by denja on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0988

Postby Dia. » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:10 am

Helping out with readopts. c: This cat is being readopted due to its clan never reaching level 1.

Tell me how they got their scar. Ends 2/14/19

Code: Select all
   Username:
    Cat's Name:
    Cat's Gender:
    Cat's Age:
    Clan Thread:

Prompt:

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a long-haired black smoke cat with striking golden eyes

Other Features: scar on face
    Siblings: None Living
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:12 am

a ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍s k y ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍o f ‍ ‍ ‍ b l a c k
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
username: dinah. x name: crowcall x gender: tomcat x age: nineteen moons
clan thread: land of the suntrials

Crowpaw barreled through several layers of wheat, the discarded strands on the ground cracking beneath his weight. Behind him he could still hear the calls of his companions, now hurrying to fetch a warrior. He had made a habit of getting lost in the fields, he was unsure why he thought this time would differ from the others. Possibly because of his pure determination? Or perhaps his stunning looks would charm the gods? Nonetheless, whatever force he believed in had now failed him.

Passing a final wall of golden wheat, he had now found himself in somewhat of a familiar clearing. His eyes wandered warily, taking in the new surroundings around him. A large tree had soon caught his attention, standing rooted to the ground in front of him. By his own pure and very dumb luck, he had wandered into the clearing of the tree of little leaves. He had been here many times before, although accompanied by his mentor each of the times. This was his very first attempt to navigate the field by his lonesome. Granted, he did manage to find his own way to a kind of maybe familiar place, let's give him that one. Though something was very clearly off.

After several minutes of wandering, the tree caught his attention once more. The branches appeared to be swaying in a rather odd manner, though he is certainly no tree expert. He looked in its direction, and after careful consideration, he decided it was nothing but the wind. He was very dumb to think that they were simply branches, you see, as it had been colored a dark midnight. Very peculiar for a tree of its kind. Slowly, an ink colored feather began to drift through the air, seemingly out of nowhere. He watched the feather as it hit the ground beside him.

He turned his head to the side, the soft sound of ruffles emitting from the very top of the oak. His expression burrowed into somewhat of a confused look, until the tree began to caw at him rather suddenly. Reasonably alarmed, he quickly began to shuffle away. He stood a fair bit away, taking a safe distance from the tree. Or perhaps, what he believed to be a safe distance. In the dark silhouette above, he could very faintly see the rising of little wings. At that very moment, Crowpaw knew he had messed up. The dark figures soon left their resting spot, swooping down to nip and pull at poor Crowpaw's gorgeous fur. The sunlight above was soon swallowed by the inky void approaching. He spun in circles, blindly running around as the baby demons clawed his eye out rather painfully.

Crowpaw, eventually, felt the familiar feeling of wheat surrounding his fur. He could see the faint glow of sunlight above him. He could hear the beckons and calls of his companions, a recognizable warriors tone following the others. He slowly began to stumble after the sounds, you see, he's never really been good at navigating the fields.

And boy oh boy, was he dumb. His handsome, handsome face would soon be covered with a scar.
Last edited by a ghost! on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:15 am

Username: SurgeFire
Cat's Name: Cormorantnose
Cat's Gender: Male
Cat's Age: 56 Moons
Clan Thread: AsterClan

Prompt:

"I sat, watching them in the darkness.
You know what I was thinking? "I'll never let them take Smokekit if I have anything to do with it!"
It was scary, you know? Night - hard to see, but I didn't get my suffix in tracking for nothing. Plus, this dark fur helped. But mostly my tracking.
Quickly, I snuck down - not knowing how many rogues there were, I struck! I latched on to the ringleader, carrying the poor little kit. We fought, but of course, he was no match for me. Oh, yes. Ah-- as I had already put her aside, he struck me upon the face! Left me with a hefty scar. No match for a hero, though; dazed, but in fighting spirit, I ran off - kitten in mouth."

As the kittens clamored over his story, however -- Smokepaw herself stuck her head in, and muttered, "Telling that story, are you? You'll have to tell them someday."
"I'm busy." he whispered. "Not now!"
"Oh yes, the honor of annoying a sharp-clawed squirrel. Yeah, I see why'd you want to change your story."

"Smokepaw!"
Last edited by SurgeFire on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:16 am

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat's Name: Blackbird
Cat's Age: 43 Moons
Clan Thread: CreekClan

Prompt:
While most cats get their scars in battles or disputes with other cats or clans, Blackbird got his from a piece of glass. When he lived as a rogue, he was digging through a dumpster for food and wasn’t paying attention, and got cut on his eye. He was picked up by humans to get it cared for, much to his dislike, and was thrown out when the humans realized it would scar his face forever.
Last edited by Trickz on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:19 am

Username: Drakerider11304
Cat's Name: Smokeclaw
Cat's Age: 36 moons
Clan Thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4019736&hilit=Stormclan

Prompt: Smokeclaw got a scar from defending his leader from a neighbouring clan's attack. The opposing clan member was pinning Smokeclaw's leader, Wolfstar down and had their teeth bared and paw raised, ready to slash it down on her neck, when Smokeclaw leapt in the way, defending his leader but getting a scar from the attack in return. He managed to save his leader and fight off the attacking cat. He is a skilled warrior and one of the best and most experienced when it comes to fighting in stormclan.

I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:31 am

Username: Kazin
Cat's Name: Storm [Stormecho]
Cat's Gender: male
Cat's Age: 21 moons
Clan Thread: Zephyrclan

Prompt:
It wasn't really Stormecho's style to fight. He was more of a listener, a go with the flow type of cat. But that didn't stop fights from breaking out around him. After all, what could you do when your group of 'friends' was practically a gang of troublemakers? They were always intent on causing mayhem, and even started calling themselves "The Mayhem." Somehow, this loner named Storm ended up with them.

He hadn't been with The Mayhem for very long, but it was long enough for trouble to find Storm, as it usually did. He seemed to be unlucky in that sense. The Mayhem had found a clan to attack, wanting to vandalize their prey pile and steal some herbs before vacating the area. Storm wasn't even sure what was going on, but he was young and thought these cats were cool, so he followed. What happened was a large scale fight, none of The Mayhem anticipating that this clan they were attacking was already prepared for them, having heard their reputation.

Storm was caught up with a fierce warrior of the clan, much bigger than he was and very angry. Before Storm had a chance to say he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that he was sorry, a sharp claw came across his face, leaving him with a scar and a deep hatred towards The Mayhem, who left him with the clan, not a trace of the rogue group to be seen again. It was then that Storm decided clan life might suit him better than life on the move, constantly causing trouble, and he joined the clan that listened to his story and healed his wound to the best of their ability.
Last edited by Kazin on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | #0988

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:07 am

Username: dewly_noted
    Cat's Name: BrookShade
    Cat's Gender: Female
    Cat's Age: 15 Moons
    Clan Thread: BeachClan

Prompt: Teeth bared and hackles raised she was biting and kicking, eyes wild as the outsider- the monster that MantaPaw had feared was upon her. He was huge, muscles and bulk far stronger than hers with eyes only desiring the kill. She was pinned to the ground, all the fighting techniques gone from her mind as pure fear went through her system and she simply panicked. The moment he caught her face was mostly a flash as the next thing she remembered her leader had pulled the outsider off, fought him on his own only to fall still. The realisation that her leader had died hit her in slow but once it did she threw herself at the outsider, her clan-mates at her side. The battle fell silent as the outsider finally lay dead and her clan-mates panicked, rushing their leader to get help but she didn't understand; MackerelReef wasn't breathing.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:08 am

Mark
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:48 pm

Username: Tendency
Cat's Name: Fogridge
Cat's Age: 56 moons
Clan Thread: Dustclan
Prompt:

Fog hissed and shrunk back reflexively from the small hole in the bottom of the fence.

"Well that was rude! I leave you alone for one night and you go feral on me," he grumbled, squinting his left eye closed against the warm blood he felt running down his face. It stung, but didn't feel that deep.

"Foggy?" The red tom pulled his claws back through hole and stuck his square head through, broad ears stuck behind him.

He licked his paw and tried to clean the wound unsuccessfully. "Who else would try to enter our den when your scent is so heavy?"

Wind slunk out of the hole completely, glancing cautiously up and down the pink lit alley. The morning air smelled wet. "Sorry. You know I get nervous by myself. And you were gone a whole day and night! I was worried about you!" He circled Fog carefully, inspecting him for other damage, throwing more glances over his shoulder.

Fog calmed himself, his fur settling down. "As you can see, I'm fine. Now maybe you can help me see?" He tried to make it a joke, since he knew Wind had probably spent the day awake and alert, too afraid to sleep. Fog didn't normally leave the tom alone in the city, but he'd been chased off of most of his hunting grounds and had to travel a lot further. It would be time for them to move again at this rate.

Wind nodded and coaxed Fog into their den, a small space between the fence and a shed. "I'll help clean that. Maybe we should come up with a password. Something only we know."

"Wellington."

Wind winced, and then chuckled, licking Fog's face. "My old name. That works. Just...try not to be so stealthy, okay?"

Fog laughed.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me