Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hawky<3

Rise | #0983

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:47 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!
this cat and their siblings just got the news from their parents: new siblings are coming! what is their reaction? good, indifferent, or furious? you can use 500 words and have an extra of 300 more words OR an art piece! you can partner up with one or two other people, but it is not required.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b] (500 words)
[b]Extra:[/b] (300+ words OR +1 art piece)

end date: september 30th, 12 AM EST (ask for extensions)

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a short-haired tortie with white spotting and orange eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: #0984, #0985

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0983

Postby Chimericect » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Username: Chimericect
    Cat Name: Conurekit -> Conure feather that calls out in darkness [ Conurecall ]
    Clan:

Prompt:
    Conurekits eyes widened as the news was given from Thunderstar: the trio would be having new siblings soon. As usual, she was the first to take the lead in the situation. “REALLY?” She exclaimed, ignoring the horrified look on her brothers face, and the bored expression on her sisters. Immediately, her uproar of inquiries began.
    “How many are there gonna be? Are they gonna be girls? I don’t think I could handle another brother,” She murmured, glancing at Thrushpaw, who appeared to be paralyzed with fear. “I think I want them to be girls.” She affirmed.

Thunderstar let out a purr of amusement and opened up her mouth to speak, only to be cut off once more by the kit she had adopted into her family. “WAIT BUT WHAT IF THEY DONT LIKE ME? WHAT IF... THEY HATE ME?” Conurekit cried, eyes widening in the same horror her brother showed. If someone hated her, that would of course be a disaster, but if they were RELATED and they hated her? She wouldn’t be able to live with herself!

“Conurekit, it’s going to be okay,” Thunderstar purred. “They’ll love you. They’ll love all three of you, I promise.”

“Are they going to want to play games? I can teach them how to hunt leaves! We can go leaf hunting! Ooo, and what do you think they’re gonna wanna eat? I guess I’m gonna have to show them the best places to find bugs to eat!” Conurekit mused. The thought of having a small companion in bug hunting was exciting to her.

“OH WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME THEM? Do you already have names picked out? Can we call them rock? I like rocks! Oh, and bugs! We can call them rockkit and bugkit! OH WAIT but I also love grass. You need to have at least 3 mama, so we can have rockkit, bugkit, and grasskit!”

Thunderstar chuckled. “I do have names planned, little one, but yours are good too. Very pretty, I think you should save them for if you have kits of your own some day.”

“GOOD IDEA!” Conurekit exclaimed. “I’M GONNA GO MAKE SOME ROOM FOR THEM IN THE NURSERY! Do you think they’ll like feathers?* CAN I HELP PICK OUT THEIR FEATHERS TOO? Wait, what if they don’t like the feathers I like? Maybe I should just wait for them to pick out their own like I will!” She rambled, darting off towards the nursery, where Briarleap awaited with pleasure. So many questions, so much potential. Conurekit was bursting with excitement, ready to meet the kits that were soon to come.

Continued Here!

Extra:

Link to other forms :
      Note: I don’t expect to win all 3! I actually don’t think I can but they were such a cute trio that I had to try out for them as a group. If I manage to win one of them, the other two will be made into my next monthly customs nOn <33
Last edited by Chimericect on Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Res with ferocious and furry wrapped up in a ball of kitten fluff. Looking for partners for siblings.
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,
my Species,
and story of
spirit crest demons!

★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
L A M B
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Samsherwoodc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:52 pm

Username: 1 1 : 1 1
      Cat Name: rosepaw

Clan: [url=here]twilightclan[/url]

Prompt: the siblings had a meeting. they actually had a meeting to decide whether it was good news or not. "are we not good enough for them? why on earth would they want more kits?!" doepaw screeched, fur prickling. flamepaw was pacing back and forth, a scowl plastered to his face.

"maybe... maybe we can convince them to change their mind and send them back!" he said, thinking he was a genius. both of his sisters turned to him with a look of pure disgust.

"flamepaw that's not how kits work." rosepaw said with a smirk, looking back down at her front paw and continuing to gently lick it, drawing it over her left ear back and forth.

"rosepaw how on earth are you so casual about this?! they're replacing us!" doepaw fumed, whipping around to look at her calico sister, who was nonchalantly sitting there, grooming herself.

"you two are so immature." rosepaw responded, her eyes practically rolling into the back of her head. "they aren't replacing us... i'm pretty sure..." she mumbled at the end, wavering in uncertainty.

"just because you were born first doesn't mean you're older or more mature than us!" doepaw retorted at the top of her lungs.

flamepaw, the runt, seemed to have the same thing in mind. "yeah!"

"okay, so we've agreed this is bad news. what now?" [214/500]
      Extra: (300+ words OR +1 art piece)

ahh wip! this is so cute <3
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Username: SkyWishes221
Cat Name: Cherrykit -- Cherrypaw -- Cherryblossom

Clan: Eclipse Clan

Prompt: "Cherrykit, you're going to have new siblings!"

Marblestar smiled down at the little tom, a smile on her face as she wrapped her tail her darling mate Dawnglow.

They'd told his siblings already, and Cherrykit was the last as he'd been busy helping out Duststripe in the medicine cat den.

He tipped his head to the side, confusion evident on his face. He'd just been sorting herbs, and that was where he'd been focused this whole time. "I'm sorry? What was that?"

"You're going to have siblings," repeated Dawnglow, their smile evident in their glowing face. "Cherrykit, I'm having kits!"

It took a good minute for Cherrykit to crunch the numbers until finally, it all made sense. His eyes widened as he stared up at his mothers.

"SIBLINGS?"

"Yes, sweetie, siblings," Marblestar mewed, looking down with pride at Cherrykit. "And I'm sure that you're going to be a wonderful big brother!"

Cherrykit's tail began to thump against the ground and his big amber eyes glittered excitedly. "I hope they're toms!" he gushed, rushing up to rub up against his adopted mama, Dawnglow. "I want to teach them how to be good toms! How to hunt, how to be nice to all the other kits, all that cool stuff!"

Dawnglow purred happily and leaned to lick his scruffy tuft of fur down. "Of course, sweetie. You and your siblings will be the best role models, I'm sure."

"Good! I don't wanna be anything else but the best!" He was quite sure of himself. "Now, you really outta see Duststripe. She's good at making sure you and your kits are okay."

The determination in his voice was such that Dawnglow, who'd already been to Duststripe anyways, decided to indulge him. "All right, Cherrykit. Why don't you lead the way?"

"And I'll go make sure everything is getting done," added Marblestar. "I'll see you, my lovelies."

"Bye mom!"

"Goodbye, my love."

Dawnglow gave Marblestar a gentle nudge before following her son.

As expected, everything was just fine, but it made Cherrykit really happy to see that his mama was being taken care of. Once they were gone, however, he decided to take a few things up with Duststripe.

"Miss Duststripe? Can I talk to you?"

Duststripe turned from the herb she had just put away. "What is it, Cherrykit?" she asked gently.

Cherrykit looked away. "I really am excited for these kits," he mumbled, looking ashamed. "But... what if I'm not good enough?"

"Not good enough? Why ever would you think that?" Duststripe sat down next to Cherrykit. "You're so special to them."

"Yeah, but, what if they don't want me because I'm... I'm not like the other toms?" He sniffled, almost bursting into tears, and Duststripe understood perfectly what was going on.

"Oh, darling," she murmured, "I promise, they've wanted this for a while. And even if it were, I'd adopt you."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. But your mamas love you very much. They always have."

"Okay." Perhaps siblings were an okay thing. For now.
[500/500 words]
Last edited by SkyWishes21 on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:50 am

Username:
    Cat Name:

Prompt: (500 words)
    Extra: (300+ words OR +1 art piece)

If anyone wants to partner up, just pm or dm me!! <33
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:04 am

extended 48 hours from the end date

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:41 am

SkyWishes21 wrote:Username: SkyWishes221
Cat Name: Cherrykit -- Cherrypaw -- Cherryblossom

Clan: Eclipse Clan

Prompt: "Cherrykit, you're going to have new siblings!"

Marblestar smiled down at the little tom, a smile on her face as she wrapped her tail her darling mate Dawnglow.

They'd told his siblings already, and Cherrykit was the last as he'd been busy helping out Duststripe in the medicine cat den.

He tipped his head to the side, confusion evident on his face. He'd just been sorting herbs, and that was where he'd been focused this whole time. "I'm sorry? What was that?"

"You're going to have siblings," repeated Dawnglow, their smile evident in their glowing face. "Cherrykit, I'm having kits!"

It took a good minute for Cherrykit to crunch the numbers until finally, it all made sense. His eyes widened as he stared up at his mothers.

"SIBLINGS?"

"Yes, sweetie, siblings," Marblestar mewed, looking down with pride at Cherrykit. "And I'm sure that you're going to be a wonderful big brother!"

Cherrykit's tail began to thump against the ground and his big amber eyes glittered excitedly. "I hope they're toms!" he gushed, rushing up to rub up against his adopted mama, Dawnglow. "I want to teach them how to be good toms! How to hunt, how to be nice to all the other kits, all that cool stuff!"

Dawnglow purred happily and leaned to lick his scruffy tuft of fur down. "Of course, sweetie. You and your siblings will be the best role models, I'm sure."

"Good! I don't wanna be anything else but the best!" He was quite sure of himself. "Now, you really outta see Duststripe. She's good at making sure you and your kits are okay."

The determination in his voice was such that Dawnglow, who'd already been to Duststripe anyways, decided to indulge him. "All right, Cherrykit. Why don't you lead the way?"

"And I'll go make sure everything is getting done," added Marblestar. "I'll see you, my lovelies."

"Bye mom!"

"Goodbye, my love."

Dawnglow gave Marblestar a gentle nudge before following her son.

As expected, everything was just fine, but it made Cherrykit really happy to see that his mama was being taken care of. Once they were gone, however, he decided to take a few things up with Duststripe.

"Miss Duststripe? Can I talk to you?"

Duststripe turned from the herb she had just put away. "What is it, Cherrykit?" she asked gently.

Cherrykit looked away. "I really am excited for these kits," he mumbled, looking ashamed. "But... what if I'm not good enough?"

"Not good enough? Why ever would you think that?" Duststripe sat down next to Cherrykit. "You're so special to them."

"Yeah, but, what if they don't want me because I'm... I'm not like the other toms?" He sniffled, almost bursting into tears, and Duststripe understood perfectly what was going on.

"Oh, darling," she murmured, "I promise, they've wanted this for a while. And even if it were, I'd adopt you."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. But your mamas love you very much. They always have."

"Okay." Perhaps siblings were an okay thing. For now.
[500/500 words]

congrats! i love how sweet the conversation was between cherrykit and duststripe.
thank you everyone for entering!

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:43 am

aaaaa thank you so much for my boy!!! i love him so much <3
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:40 am

hey there! could i get cherrykit aged please?
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me