Based on Click to view
Artist elf_of_the_hollow [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
96 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kalon #1452 -- ghosts in your blood

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:56 am

[edits] standard shine, common hair, common tail, uncommon pupil

I hope y'all are prepared for a bunch of premature halloween-themed adopts from me bc this is only the beginning,

I wanted to experiment with brushes and colors so this happened lmaoo, probably my fave kal I've ever made. comp is to tell me-- do they believe in ghosts? and pretty up & etras are allowed!

Code: Select all
      username:
      name:
      do they believe in ghosts?:
      extras: (optional)

ends sept. 15th, 11:59pm est
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1452 -- ghosts in your blood

Postby Peppermint Mist » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:57 am

mARK
Hey! I’m Pep!

My pronouns are she/her

Peppermint Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Waveringheart » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:58 am

Love :0
Username: waveringheart
name: aether
do they believe in ghosts?: yes
extras: they carry around a couple extra items such as candycorn, a spooky themed journal, and a couple tricks to spook others with. Their favorite holiday, of course, is halloween, in which they go give more tricks than treats ~

Hope this is okay
Last edited by Waveringheart on Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Will take any unwanted pets
ImageImage
Waveringheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:59 am

reserve oof
x
x
x
x

zak/syd | she/her | my kalons

talk to me abt red dead redemption 1&2!!!!

zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snudder_mado » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:59 am

Yes, Luciana believes in ghosts. But for a very particular reason...

Luciana is a spirit that acts as a vessel for new ghosts. She guides them through on only two days of the year, Cinco De Mayo, and Halloween. Cinco De Mayo is always the most heartfelt and loving days she gets to travel, whereas Halloween tends to be a bit scarier in terms of the ghost's personalities that she transports. Think of it as the good ghosts, who left the world of the living happy travel on Cinco De Mayo, while the ghosts who left unhappy and are angry travel on Halloween.

Major wip- <3
Last edited by snudder_mado on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬❜𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺

xxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━ 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻❜𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶
snudder_mado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewdreams » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:00 am

username:
name:

WIP
♡ Celebrate every tiny victory ♡
Dewdreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:01 am

click for my form

Last edited by ℋoney on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:14 am

username:
name:

Username
Guardian Angel Wolf

Name
Nightmare

Do They Believe In Ghost?
Nightmare has always believed in ghosts, spirits, and other supernatural creatures. Nightmare was born into witchcraft and has Wiccan blood in her bloodstream. She has even seen spirits and sinister creatures, her first encounter wad when she was one year's old. She and her family went on a camping trip into Suicide Forest, they were deep in the forest and pitched up for the night. That night she encountered a sinister presence.... A presence which her and her family should have left the place. The presence was a demon naked Valrac. That night she never forgot.

Extra
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gurocora. » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:18 am

Res
formerly golden-boy
gurocora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ares » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 am

username: dinah.
name: wilhelmina
do they believe in ghosts? oh no, not those silly old things. though, some, yes. if you were to call them as such.
extra!! basically my prompt explaining the answer above,,

ghosts? my my deary, who would believe in such silly things? ghosts are just twisted versions of the real thing, my love. ghosts are just a fragment of what the real demons that lurk within our world are like, that pry beneath our beds. oh my love, am I scaring you? I am terribly sorry, forgive me. ghosts are nothing to be afraid of, my dear, they're just kits hiding underneath white bed sheets and stories told in the dark above a flashlight. banshees, poltergeists, ghouls.. they're not real, you have nothing to fear.

but what about the real ones?
can I hear about one of the real ones?

of course you can, my dear. one of the real ones you say? let me see what I've got here...
how about the story of Banjhākri and Banjhākrini?

what are those?

why my dear, that is what I'm going to tell you. now, where shall I start? at the beginning, I suppose. In the traditions of the Tamang people in Nepal, Banjhākri and Banjhākrini are two shamanic deities. They are known as supernatural shamans of the forest. The two are often seen as a couple, and possibly different fragments of the same creature. In the language of Nepal, [I]ban[/] means wilderness, and [I]jhākri[/] means shaman. the counterpart, [I]jhākrini[/], meaning shamaness. Banjhākri is a short, wild looking creature with simian - or ape - like features. he's a rather good trickster, and is said to be a descendant of the sun itself. His feet point backwards and his ears are very large. Long, matted hair covers his entire body, leaving his face and palms bare. Banjhākri searches for human children who he thinks might have the potential to be a great shaman, much like himself. He takes them back to his cave to begin their training, though once they enter their home, the children will be at risk by being eaten by Banjhākrini. Banjhākrini contains both ursine and humanoid features, and has long, thick hair on her head. Her feet are pointed backwards as well, much like her counterpart. She is often described by the people as bloodthirsty and brutal. Although Banjhākri has been known for taking children from their homes, he does not so out of malice- but rather to carry on his own tradition. If the children were to pass Banjhākrini's test, they were to be trained by Banjhākri to become a shaman, and are much more powerful than the shamans of the human world. Like the yeti, the couple can be seen outside the spiritual world, and are able to roam the human world as well. Some legends say that there are multiple of these creatures. In any case, the shamans of Nepal regard the first Banjhākri as the founder of Nepali shamanism. Banjhākri is celebrated as the god of the forest, and as a teacher.

[I]have you ever seen one?[/]

why, of course not dear.

I'm only a banker.
Last edited by ares on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me