Based on Click to view
Artist Hawky<3 [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0872

Postby Hawky<3 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:38 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

to enter this competition, you must own a founder and at least be at level 1!
this competition is all about exploration. you can take this prompt in any way. you have 1500 words and 3 art pieces to accomplish this. prettying up is encouraged ^^

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Prompt Answer:[/b] (1500 words/3 art pieces max)

end date: august 12th, 12 AM EST

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: a blue shaded, long-furred cat with teal eyes.

Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0872

Postby dimi. » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:44 am

ImageImage
| dimi. | moonpaw mooncall | female | apprentice | 10 moons | silentclan |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Tale of Silentclan
"Let me tell you, little ones.." The queen cooed, beginning her nightly tale. "Silentclan is a clan that thrives off the misfortunes of others. They take contracts, and they are even willing to kill the bad guys!" The kits surrounding the queen gasped happily, looking on in excitement. The kits mumbled amongst themselves about how cool Silentclan sounded, and how they longed for their clan to be just as cool. The queen then continued, seeing the excitement in the kits gazes. "They live in the middle of no where, legend says. They have a large river and mountains surrounding them, as well as a large plain to protect them from incoming danger. But these are merely legends." She said with a soft laugh. "Okay, there, I told your favorite tale! Bed time!" The kits groaned in disappointment, relunctantly sauntering to their respective beds. Moonkit and Acornkit, however, looked at one another, Acornkit quietly mumbling.

"Hey, Moonkit, come to my bed. We gotta talk." Moonkit curiously nodded, following the bicolor spotted caliby to her nest, casually laying beside her as if the two were just attempting to slumber in the same nest. Acornkit glanced around, then began to speak to the kit. "I just got an idea. What if we ran away and found out where Silentclan lives? We could join their clan! It would be so much better than this boring place!" Moonkit's eyes lit up, an eager grin making it's way across her muzzle. She was silently frightened by the thought, but the chance to seek out a new clan with tales as cool as the queens recited, the prize that would be at the end of the tunnel seemed terribly worth it.

"Let's do it." Moonkit leaned up, her blue eyes peering over the edge of the moss bed. The queens and kits were already beginning to doze off, several queens mumbling good nights before almost instantly passing out. "Tonight." Moonkit said after a long pause, Acornkit gazing up at the larger kit in surprise, but happily obliging to their adventure beginning so early. "When all of them are asleep, we'll sneak out of camp, deal?" Moonkit cooed as she rested her chin against the side of the bed, narrowing her eyes just enough so they looked like they were closed, when she was actually just watching for when all the other kits slept.

A few minutes which felt like moons to the two kits passed, and soon everyone had fallen asleep, soft snoring filling the cavern. "C'mon." Moonkit whispered before leaping out of her bed, turning over her shoulder to look at Acornkit, who eagerly leaped out of the nest with a nod. When the two creeped out of the den, they heard light rain tapping against the ground. Moonkit peered to the left, seeing the warriors patrolling camp. "We'll run through the bushes over there. Ready?" With a nod of agreement, the two kits darted against the clearing, flinging themselves through the large line of bushes.

500 words
[img]art[/img]
500 words
[img]art[/img]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightshyne » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:45 am

marking ;v;
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 am

Username: .Lyrebird
    Cat Name: Hiddenpaw > Hiddenmist

Clan: Galeclan

Prompt Answer:
    wip with his first snowfall as a kit, sneaking out to explore, sliding across the stream, and hiding in the snow from his mother while she frantically looks for him
Last edited by .Lyrebird on Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:30 am

why is this here? nobody really knows.
Last edited by a ghost! on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a ghost! » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:00 am

username: dinah.
cat's name: butterflypaw

clan:
prompt: " ooh, I got a story, I got a story! A really cool and fun one, just like you asked for! One morning I was out in the big old field with my pa and my mentor, and it was an awfully lovely day! The sun was out, and the birds were singing! Oh, they were singing such pretty things as well! We went all the way down to the river, where all the fish and stuff are! We were going down to get the elders some water, you see, 'cause they were running short. We finally got to the river, after what seemed like several miles of wheat. My pa insists that we were only walking for a few minutes, though my sore paws tell a different story! Anyways, here I was, standing at the river with my mentor and my pa, leaning down to scoop up the silvery water with some of the clan's fancy wheat bowls or whatever they call them. Just then, underneath the water, I could see a tiny little pair of beady black eyes. It was cuter than it sounds, not like a shark's eyes, but like a cute little hamster's eyes, you know? I could tell it was a fish though, I could see it's scales. Pa didn't seem to notice, neither did my mentor. I almost dropped the woven basket into the river, staring at that fish. I leaned down to say hello to the fishy, though the fishy had other plans. As soon as I dropped down to a crouch to reach the fish, it jumped out! It's silver scales shone in the sun, water trailing it's tail. It leapt into the air and.. landed on my head?? That's what I remember anyways. I was flailing about, yelling and making all kinds of noise! I sorta blacked out by then, and I woke up in the medicine den! My pa insists it was just a silly old fever dream, because I was sick, you see. Even if Pa doesn't remember it, I sure do. I even kept on of the scales! "
Last edited by a ghost! on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
a ghost!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:00 am

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Username: Shadowflight13

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Cat Name: Lynxpaw (Lynxshadow)
Clan: Cometclan

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Prompt Answer: (1500 words/3 art pieces max)

Into The Mineshaft

“Has anyone seen Lynxpaw?” Smokestar asked, glancing around the camp. A few cats shook their heads. Smokestar checked the ledge outside the camp. Her pale-furred apprentice was nowhere to be seen. Smokestar sighed, for this was not unusual. It seemed the young she-cat was having difficulty adjusting to Clan life.

Far to the north of the territory, a light grey she-cat stalked through the undergrowth. Lynxpaw often felt the need to escape the confines of the camp and go off by herself, even if she knew she wasn’t supposed to. She liked being out in the territory by herself, away from the bustle and warmth of the camp. Close, constant companionship from other cats wasn’t something she was used to.

Lynxpaw stepped out of the shade of the trees, into the long grass at the base of the mesa, and stopped for a moment, enjoying the feeling of the morning sun on her fur. She was content to stand still, listening to the sounds of birds in the trees and the wind rustling the leaves, tugging on her long fur. After a moment, the sound of running water caught her attention, and she set off through the grass.

The stream burbled along happily, shallow and fast. It wound down through a little gully from the top of the mesa, then across the short meadow and into the forest. No doubt it would eventually meet up with the large river to the east. Lynxpaw leaned down to drink from the cold, clear water, lapping up a few mouthfuls. Then she hopped the stream, feeling small droplets of cool water hit her paws when she landed on the other bank.

She traced the stream’s path up the gully to the top of the mesa. There was an old twoleg structure set into the cliff. Curiosity piqued, Lynxpaw approached the cliff, expecting to half to climb up. Instead, she found an eroded, sandy path cut into the cliff. The little she-cat scrambled up it. The path was thin in some places, and almost nonexistent in others, where the rock had crumbled away. Still, it beat climbing straight up the rock face.

Finally, the path flattened out and Lynxpaw reached the structure. Wood had been built into the rock to keep it from crumbling, though by now it was rotting in places and didn’t look nearly as stable as it once might have been. The logs framed a square hole leading away into the cliff, sloping gently downward. Just inside the oddly shaped cave were a number of old twoleg things, bits of smooth wood attached to pieces of rusting metal, and colorful plastic bowls like turtle shells. Lynxpaw stepped inside to investigate.

The stone floor was smooth and cool underneath her paws. She sniffed one of the colored shells and batted it with a paw, sending it spinning across the floor and down the tunnel. Lynxpaw pricked up her ears as it skittered away into the darkness, followed by a soft clang. She glanced back at the entrance, wondering if she shouldn’t be in here. Then she shrugged, curiosity getting the better of her, and began to explore.

A few fox lengths into the mine, she found the twolege shell she’d batted sitting against a metal rail set into the ground. Lynxpaw sniffed it curiously. There was another rail parallel to it, and rotting wooden slats between. She wondered what the twolegs would have used it for.

Lynxpaw began to follow the rails, balancing on top of one. Soon she found her path blocked by a large metal box. Attached to the metal box were four circular pieces of metal, sitting on the rails she’d been following. Curious, she stood up on her hind legs to try and see inside. When that failed, she crouched down and leaped up, landing in the dusty bottom of the box.

The momentum she’d carried caused the cart to began to roll, the rusted wheels creaking and screeching. Lynxpaw gasped and flattened herself to the bottom of the box as it rattled and groaned, rolling fast and faster down the metal rails. Just as she was wondering how she was ever going to get herself out of this one, the cart hit a barrier with a jolt, sending her flying forward out of the rusted box. Luckily, her instincts kicked in and she was able to twist in midair and land on her paws. She crouched for a moment, shocked, before pulling herself together. Time to get out of this weird twoleg cave.

Lynxpaw passed the box she’d rolled down in, which was stuck against a sort of metal block, and practically ran up the tunnel, past old twoleg artifacts and sheets of rusted metal bearing their intelligible words. It took quite a bit longer to run back up than it had to roll down, and she was panting by the time she reached the top of the metal rails. Along the way she passed several dark side tunnels, winding away into the rock, but she ignored them. The last thing she needed was to get lost down here.

The sight of daylight was a welcome one, and Lynxpaw dashed out into the sunshine. Her fur was dusty and stained black in places from coal dust, especially her paws from her little trip in the minecart. She was just thinking she should probably wash off in the stream before anyone saw how dirty she was when a voice broke the quiet.

“Lynxpaw!” Smokestar crossed the stream in a swift leap and stood at the base of the cliffs, tail twitching. She had tracked the apprentice’s scent all the way from camp. “Get down from there at once!”

Lynxpaw felt her heart sink. She was really in trouble this time. The blue shaded apprentice scrambled down the sandy path and stopped in front of her leader, trying to gauge her expression and not meet her eye at the same time.

“Lynxpaw! Are you all right? Are you hurt?” Smokestar nosed the apprentice’s pelt, checking for injuries. Having expected a lecture, Lynxpaw looked up, shocked and uncertain, then shook her head.

“I’m fine,” she meowed. Her nose twitched, realizing her mentor’s scent had carried a faint trace of fear. Smokestar sighed in relief and took a step back, meeting Lynxpaw’s eyes.

“Thank Starclan... Lynxpaw, that tunnel is dangerous. Every rainfall brings it closer to collapsing, and when you go deep enough the air turns to poison. You must never go in there again, do you understand? It is forbidden to all cats, for our safety.”

“Yes, Smokestar,” Lynxpaw meowed. She glanced sideways at the older she-cat, wondering if she was in too much trouble to ask questions. Decided to chance it, she asked, “What is it?”

“An old twoleg structure, called a mine,” Smokestar answered. “Long before we came here, they used to take out stone and minerals. It has been out of use for a long time, though.” Smokestar sat back on her haunches, looking at Lynxpaw critically. “You’re filthy. Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.” Lynxpaw followed Smokestar to the stream.

The water was cold, but on a day as hot as this,
she almost didn’t mind it. The swirling currents lifted off the black dust and carried it away, so that when she stepped out, her fur was as bright has it had been before, if a bit sodden. Lynxpaw felt a bit silly, she looked like a drowned rat.

They began to walk back to camp. “Lynxpaw, I want you to promise me something,” Smokestar meowed.

“That I won’t go off exploring on my own again?” Lynxpaw asked, hanging her head.

“No,” Smokestar meowed, sounding almost amused. “Curiosity isn’t a sin. I just want you to be more careful.” She stopped, forcing Lynxpaw to look at her. “You’re a smart cat, Lynxpaw. You had to be, to survive on your own for so long. Promise me you’ll use that quick mind of yours. If somewhere seems dangerous, or you get a bad feeling, listen to your instincts. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Smokestar,” Lynxpaw meowed. “I promise I’ll be more careful.”

“Good,” Smokestar sighed. “I know this transition has been hard on you… It’s why I’ve been so lenient with your comings and goings. I just want to know you’re safe.”

Lynxpaw almost felt guilty, looking at the worry she’d caused her mentor. The black she-cat was just trying to do her best, after all. “I’ll do better,” Lynxpaw promised earnestly. “I will.” Even without her mentor’s admonition, her little accident with the minecart might have taught her to be more caution. But then again, maybe not. Exploring on her own was fun, after all, and no serious harm had come to her yet. Hurrying to catch up with her mentor, the little she-cat reflected that this might be precisely the attitude that had Smokestar so worried in the first place.

(1487/1500 words)

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:43 am, edited 11 times in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 am

Username: MoonlightTabby
Cat Name: Swanpaw (Swanfeather)

Clan: Tornadoclan

Prompt Answer: (1500 words/3 art pieces max)

Res c:
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:29 am

Username: kiffell
Cat Name: Storkpaw

Clan: https://kiffell-breezeclan.weebly.com/

Prompt Answer: wip
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:49 pm

𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄

Username: razzberry
    Cat Name: Longpaw | Longfrost

Clan: Boulderclan

Prompt Answer:

Raw heat beat down onto a pale shaded pelt that contained a beautifully tinted color of blue, heating the thick coat of hairs and warming the skin from which each strand sprouted from. Longpaw's back was quickly beginning to heat to the level that his stomach had already reached thanks to the flat face of the grey slab of stone he'd lowered himself onto shortly after waking. The sounds of the forest coming to life surrounded him and invaded every sense he had. He loved it out here in the clan's territory, where he was free from judgement, needless drama and pointless interactions the select few cats who deemed him too passive of an apprentice to ever be worthy of becoming a warrior. There was a large portion of the clan's territory that was unexplored by all cats younger than fifteen moons, the Eastlands. For the good reason that the only accessible way to cross from the Mainland to the Eastlands was a sliver of earth that was something akin to sinking sand, and could swallow up a young cat in the blink of an eye, and before their pleas and yelps for help could be heard by anyone within range.

As a young cat, Longpaw was a naturally curious character who yearned for answers that could only be found by seeking out the unknown. Mysteries and the unexplainable enticed the young cat to a degree that not even he could get out of his mind. Though he was a shy apprentice, he kept to himself mostly but was never at all at a loss for company or renewed stimulation. The creatures he spied and the discoveries he made on his many adventures did more than enough to keep both his body and mind busy, his discoveries soon became his friends.

With a soft huff, the pale blue cat rose to his paws and slid from the rock, his paws hitting the earth with a soft thud. After briefly elongating his thickly furred body in a deep stretch, Longpaw flexed his toes before he set off towards the cluster of trees, a determined curiosity enveloping the young cat. He'd quarrelled with his inner self for most of the morning about his destination of exploration for the day, and after weighing the pros and cons, which he inevitably discarded no less then a moment afterwards, given in to his curiosity. And thus was the reason why the apprentice of fourteen moons was headed towards the Eastern part of the Mainland where he would for the first time get to make the crossing to the Eastlands. He'd been told numerous times that the Eastern part of Boulderclan's territory was strictly for warriors and experienced cats only, though when had rules ever calmed his curiosity in the past?

The trek towards the edge of the Mainland seemed shorter than it had in the past patrols, but the young cat stood with his toes nearly touching the water that lapped the sandy beach, teal shaded eyes gazing out at the sliver of land and beyond it to the land that promised exploration. He eyed the sandy patch of land a couple lengths out into the wide river, noting that the earth seemed to look firm enough to be able to hold his weight. If it managed to hold the heavier weight of most of the clan's warriors, than it should be no problem for him, right? Wrong, and he found this out shortly after making the leap from the beach to the tiny crop of land. He landed squarely on the slab of earth and was stable for a minute, but that was before he shifted his weight onto his haunches to get ready to leap again.

As his weight moved towards the tail end of his body, the earth beneath him sucked itself in and with it began swallowing his hind legs. Panic flared through Longpaw's body as he used his front legs to frantically claw at the soft earth in an attempt to pull himself free. Though his attempts proved to be futile against the suction of the caving earth and his body quickly began to sink deeper into the earth. Everything below the young toms shoulders were submerged beneath the surface, and the forest echoed with his cries for help. Longpaw's eyes squeezed shut, hoping that he'd been dreaming and he wasn't actually staring death in the face at the moment. In a swift movement he felt a sting at the scruff of his neck and felt his body being pulled upwards, out of the gaping earth. His clan's scent invaded his nose and he caught a glimpse of sooty black fur with a hint of white and new that his rescuer had been none other than his leader, Loonstar.

After his body was successfully pulled free from the sinking earth and dragged through the water back to the sandy beach, Longpaw gasped for air and was wary about meeting his leader's eye. "I assume you have a good reason besides your dangerous curiosity for why you were breaking a clan rule" came Loonstar's calm meow, though the tom was not fooled, behind the calmness of her voice there was anger. For a moment Longpaw didn't respond then raised his eyes to Loonstar's and shrunk back at the intensity of her gaze. "I'm sorry Loonstar. I wasn't thinking" he mewed quietly, slowly lifting himself from the ground to his paws. His leader didn't say much more, though he knew that he'd receive punishment for his actions once they returned to camp. Well, so more for that adventure.

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 !
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets