Re: lost kamper #13

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:01 am

username: Golden-Boy
kalon name: Yawzene
their letter to home:
[quote][/quote]
compliment a kalon staff member!:
Last edited by bakuraas. on Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:02 am

Mark!

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

`⚘ // the little things in life

Postby néktar » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:04 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
username néktar | kalon name junpei pure, genuine | gender genderfluid they/them
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

feeling homesick ?

to you, mom and dad, who i have left behind. hi, how are you? i am doing alright, i miss you both a lot. it isn't as easy i wanted it to be.. to be away from home like this. even when this is suppose to feel like a vacation and be fun. which i am having fun, don't get me wrong. it's just.. you guys know me, you know how i get.

yea i know i know, you guys would tell me to keep my chin up and smile. the little things in life are the best things. i know the tone of voice you would carry with it and the smile you would give me too. so everyday i have been thinking that. it keeps me going through out these days. anyway enough with my first world problems. this camp has been wonderful, everyone is so bright and happy all of the time, such a spark in their eyes it's amazing really. i admire them all for it. as for meeting people, they seemed to have found a way into my daily routine since we have to stay in cabins and all that. there are some who aren't as forward with me but there are those who are, and they've been so friendly. especially the counselors, always so nice and welcoming when their games open up.

oh the games! oh i have to tell you in detail about the games and the adventures i have gone on! there has been archery and scavenger hunts, and campfire stories. all sorts of things. a few days ago i went on a night hike with some other campers though some of them got lost but at the end they were all accounted for. it was quite scary actually.. but i braved through it with the help of the counselors that were running the event!

i know you'd be proud me so that made it easier, i remembered to take in all of the sights as well, like you taught me. the little things in life as always.

also earlier today i completed a scavenger hunt, someone stole all of the recipes to make the smores so we had to go find them. it made me miss you guys even more knowing i was missing out on our annual day.. but anyway i helped find all of the supplies and i had to tell i joke so i told of you guy's favorites. you remember the one? i know you do. but that's only a little bit of the stuff i have been doing. i also got to send out some post cards to others in camp, they seemed to appreciate them and it made me feel good! which actually gave me the idea to send you guys this letter..

the little things in life always make it better, as simple as writing down my feelings.. or placing a flower upon your gravestone.. this will be my flower for this year.

i love you both, so much. and miss you a thousand times more.

i had been quietly peeking at their letter when the tears began to streamed down the kalons face, they quickly wiped them away and rubbed at their eyes, "ah sorry! i got something in my eye.." they quickly turned away from me. i had noticed the red around their eyes when first looking at them.. i now knew the reason why.

something sweet !!

karmel - hey karmom, i see how much you love and care about kalons and i just have to thank you for owning this species with all of your heart. loving all of staff and the community like family, watching it grow and grow and be able to be proud of what it has become under your care. i think i speak for everyone, especially staff that we are grateful to you for being a strong figure in kalons and being so sweet to everyone here. thank you karm.

eunkyung. - hey you, yes, i must say that you are one of the most talented coders i have ever met. i love.. all of it, and it makes me want to work harder as a coder. thank you eun so much for inspiring me, also being?? so damn?? nice and fun to talk to? i genuinely enjoy your presence and i hope you keep on shining like you do.

wicced!witch - wicc, you are, great and don't let anyone tell you different. especially those who point out your spelling mistakes, they happen for a reason and there is nothing wrong with it. (i do it too don't worry) but in all seriousness thank you for being beside Karmel and with this community. i appreciate everything you do, and how you care so much about making kalons a fun and enjoyable species, i know how hard you work, and it doesn't go unnoticed. thank you so much.

diddlestyx - FIRST OFF HOW DARE YOU PULL AT MY HEART STRINGS WITH YOUR ART AND DESIGNS! i love them all and it pains me very much, bless your hands. but also bless you as a person, you are wonderful and so much fun to talk to. i also enjoy your very witty banter and i crack an actual smile and laugh from time to time simply from what you've said. so thank you for everything you have done for me, for being apart of the kalon community because everything you do and say is perfection, and for allowing me to be your friend.

high noon - i have said it once but i'll say it again, thank you for EVERYTHING that you do for this community and i know you do quite a lot. especially with events, you deserve all the praise with how hard you work. i don't know if me thanking you will do much but i hope it does something to brighten up your day and make you see that all that you have been doing is worth it and it's making the community happy and they're having fun. thank you again high noon, what you do does have a significant impact.

tigressa - tog, bestest of things, i know you have been given praise over and over about your skills but it really is amazing. i love your art work and your designs and all that you have worked on a designed for kalons. it never ceases to amaze me, with every kalon you make and i'm just like,,, hands can do that?? how in the world?? but you have done so much for this community and the event with making kalons for others and i know how blessed they are to receive those pieces of heaven! thank you tig for doing so much.

watchdog. - woof, dog, you have done amazing work, so much. and i appreciate all of it, and i know a lot of people in the community do to. your kalon batches are amazing, everyone is scrambling to get a nursery slot from you or have you make them a custom. your art skills are glorious. but you as a person, even more so, you're always so bright eyed and bushy tailed, really just great and easy to talk to. i want to thank you for being so open to things and it's just been wonderful getting to know you and all that you've done for me, i cant thank you enough.

naumachy - gosh where do i start, i want to thank you for the recent batch you've done for me because they came out magical and i love the way you do newborns so much it makes my heart hurt. your art skills are out of this world?? like the anatomy skill you have to be able to draw horses AND dragons, its simply,, amazing. i'm glad that you have chose to join and stick with the kalon community because i wouldn't have known you otherwise and i am grateful to know you. with everything you have done and continue to do, thank you so so much.
Last edited by néktar on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 21 times in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:14 am

username: Calibri kalon name: Miles "Milo" Dalton gender: Male
________________________________________________________________________________________

their letter to home:

Hi dad!! Just writing to say hey from summer camp. It's
beautiful here, I think you would've liked it. They have
all sorts of fun activities - archery, hiking, rock climbing
and even canoeing. I don't think canoeing is quite my
thing though... I fell out of my canoe and got my jersey
soaking wet. Speaking of jersey, I was assigned to team
Sunflower, just like mum was when she was young! I bet
she looked great in her yellow jersey - me, not so much.

Everyone is so nice here. When mum sent me off to camp
to "make friends" I hated the idea. I didn't think I'd be
able to connect to anyone. The first day here at camp
was difficult. Everyone thought I was ignoring them when
they said hello to me - I felt so alienated from them all.
At night, everybody gathered around the campfire and
roasted marshmellows, telling stories and joking around.
I felt so alone and out of place despite being surrounded
by others. I remember mum telling me to just dive into
it, so I did. You should've seen me, dad. You would've been
so proud of me. I stood up in front of everyone when the
counselours asked me if I wanted to tell a story. Mum says
I'm a great storyteller, you know. Using the light from the
fire, I told the greatest ghost story ever. You should've seen
me, dad
. Everyone was blown away!! It felt so good talking
to them through my shadow puppetry. Nobody looked at me
with pity in their eyes like they usually do - for a moment,
it was as if I could actually speak to them.

I'm glad mum sent me here. It has been an eye-opening
experience. It made me realise I don't have to feel isolated
by my muteness. I don't know if this postcard will make it
to you, but I wanted to tell you either way, dad. Ever since
I was born I have been ashamed of myself for who I am, but
now I realise I can't blame myself for my muteness. I hope
that one day you too will understand that, dad. I've learnt
to accept myself for who I am - I hope you will too one day.

Please come home, dad. Both mum and I miss you.

From your loving son,
Milo

@riddlestyx: I feel like this is a good place to start. Riddle, you are one of my favourite artists - for the longest time I have admired your designs!! I adore your style, you have such crisp lines, ya feel me? Don't get me started on the way you do highlights. Honestly, you draw such gorgeous hair and manes it makes me emotional oh man I just really appreciate you as an artist aaa teach me your ways

@Obliivious and @irina: The bird watching event has been so much fun! I think I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate the hard work and dedication you've put into the activity, not only with the actual bird watching, but also with the hide-and-seek aspect! I always feel a bit uncomfortable PMing people out of the blue for things like this - I am so scared I have done something wrong, but you were so nice with your responses, both of you!!

@néktar, milkkittea, Takura., watchdog. and ȶigressa: Rolling and banking items and rewards for all the people who participate in the activities sounds exhausting. I think it's really cool of you guys to do that and make sure the participants are having fun with the event. The Kalon family is massive, yet you still manage to roll and bank items for everyone!! That's incredible if you ask me.

@Wicced!Witch: Running the gift shop by yourself must be quite the task - making sure everyone has the correct amount of Golden Acorns, banking the items etc. I am honestly blown away by the general passion the Kalon staff shows for this species and the amount of work that goes into running things smoothly!! It can't be easy with all the people who actively participate in Kalon-related shenanigans, and running the gift shop like that can't be easy. We all appreciate the effort that goes into things like these!

To the people who make all this possible - thank you!

________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Calibri on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:22 am, edited 12 times in total.
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:16 am

MARK
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:16 am

HILY HECK RES
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:21 am

username:
.ss.
kalon name:
max
their letter to home:
”hey mom.
I’m having a lot of fun i guess.
Even though you said i was going to comic con.
I still love you - Max”

theres another letter on the back

“Hey,
I’m sorry. I know you told me you wanted nothing to do with me but. Its been almost a month now and i just. Wanted to check in. I know i shouldnt have done that but just know, I still care, for you, for us
Forever yours in both mind and body - max”

Takura; gosh where to start! Well uh first of all i am so so grateful for all that you’ve done and all that you do for the kalon community! From answering questions to keeping the chaos to a minimun your always helping out. Secondly, i am so so so so in love with your art! Although simple the atanomy is always on point and the poses are almost always so natural and so unique. Honestly your high on my list of artists i look up to.
Last edited by Werecat on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:46 am

username: kyar
kalon name: chlo

their letter to home:

Lillybear: Your booth had to be one of my favorites, the way you set the scene for Pileus's horrible awful time behind the scenes was fantastic. He's such a grump and I love him to bits. Not to mention, I had a great time finding the items you'd hidden! They were so cute too - long live Pip Puffs! It was so nice to have a booth where we could still earn a good number of acorns, but we could fit it into our own schedule - I found a few items one day and then ran out of time, but I loved being able to come back and finish it off later! Plus it was super fun getting to come up with a joke to try to make Pileus smile.

Karmel, Wicced!Witch, and high noon: I know it goes without saying, but you three were really the backbone of the whole event. All the work you did to figure out the timing, pricing, and running of booths and the bank - wow. Needless to say, you're the only reason this event was able to happen at all! You kept things going so smoothly you almost wouldn't guess that it was a challenge on the back end. Everything from figuring out teams and how to calculate team points to setting up and entering the roll call data. You guys rocked it.
Last edited by Kyar on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:52 am

━━a    p  l  a  c  e    where━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━;━━Image
Image━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━to  take this━━━
Image━━━
━━━━━t         a        k      e               me━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
76heartishikogenderfluidhe/him pronouns1, 690 words

the letter is very much inspired by the things i wish i could say to one of my own
friends who left after promising they'd stay, and then the beautiful song
you said you'd grow old with me by michael schulte

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxAs Meriam entered the quiet cabin, she noticed that she wasn't alone. There was another kalon, off in one of the corners, sitting at a desk writing something, with several discarded papers around them, and it looked like they were crying. Her heart fell, and she wanted to go over and hug them and ask them if they were okay, and what she could do to help, but she stayed put, her paws firmly planted to the ground. She had a feeling this was something they had to do on their own, and she didn't want to interrupt it. The light was off though, and it had grown dark, so she at least decided that she could turn it on for them, and then leave them be, and come back in a bit to get what she needed and see if the could use a friend then. As quietly as she could, she clicked off the light, and slipped back outside.

Hey,
    Hello!
    Hi, hello! No, that's stupid.
    Hi!
    Greetings Too formal, I sound like a business letter.
    Saluta-, God no
    Why is this so hard? Nothing sounds right, arhg! I guess I'll, I guess I'll just go with

xxxHey,
      xxxIt's uh, it's been awhile, hasn't it? It's me, you're old friend Ish- you know what, that's stupid. You already know it's from me, you know my awful handwriting too well, don't you? You used to comment on it all the time, how it just looked like scribbles someone would do as a kid. I'd always say it didn't, but you'd keep insisting, and you're right, it does look like that. I'm sorry I didn't agree with you before. You were right about a lot of things actually, I wish I told you that more.

xxxAnyway, I'm at camp, the one we used to go to, you know, with a 'k' instead of a 'c'? We used to go here every summer together, and it was just amazing. I would look forward to it all year round so we could do all these crazy fun things together. I remember how much you enjoyed making friendship bracelets together, and I still have all the ones you made for me. I'm actually wearing the very first one you made me, I-I knew I couldn't go without it, not when you aren't here with me. God do I miss you, so much, it's so hard without you here, and it's not worth it without you cheering me up and smiling when I start to miss home. No one else here is as special as you are, or as radiant. You were the only one who ever knew how to push all of my buttons, and then make me smile again, even if I was about to cry. I don't think I'll ever find someone like that again, find someone who gives me an actual good reason to wake up so I can talk to them. I mean, I've made some new friends at home, and they're wonderful, and I think I might get close to some, or I hope I will, but none of them are like you, none of them are you. I just, I really miss you, so much, and everything is just so hard when you're gone. You became my world, my best friend forever, I even loved you, as a friend of course, but you left, and now it feels like I'm betraying you to do anything. I went in hopes you'd be at kamp, but you're not, and now I just want to go home. I mean, it's fun, and it's nice to do things again, but all of it just reminds me of you, and I just end up crying. Not even rock climbing or canoeing cheer me up enough, and you know how much I love those. Nothing is able to give me a smile, not a real one anyway, not like the stupid grins you used to give me.

xxxWhat even happened between us anyway, why did you leave? I mean, I can pin point a thousand reasons as to why, but which one was it? What did I do to make you leave? I know it's my fault, I know there's no other reason you would have left without a goodbye, so why did you? Why didn't you say goodbye to my face? Why couldn't you at least do that, and give me some closure so I can move on and try to find someone new? It would have hurt, we both know it would crush me, but you know I would understand. I'd respect what you want and say goodbye and wish you the best on whatever path you'd go on, and we'd both be able to feel good. But you didn't, and I don't blame you for it, because I can't, I care for you too much, and I'm not able to let you take the blame when I'm so sure it's me. I wish I could hate you sometimes, but I can't, and I'm sure you know too that I never will. I'm not sure if I'm even going to send this now because of this, but why didn't you just say goodbye, or tell me you couldn't keep your promise anymore? You promised me we'd always go to kamp together, until we were too old to go. Remember? When you found me crying under a tree because it was time to go home, and I wouldn't see you again, you promised me I would, that we'd come here together, every year until we couldn't, and talk every day until then and be the bestest of friends. I still remember every word of it, every piece, but I won't repeat them back to you, I know that would hurt you, and that's the last thing I'd want to do. It meant a lot to me though, and even more that you kept it for so many years, until you didn't. I thought you were the friend that would finally stay, but you weren't, and you knew how much it hurt me that so many people I used to know just left without a word, and then you just did that too. Why? I thought you loved going together? I thought you loved going with me? Did it ever mean anything to you? Did the promise ever mean anything to you? Did I? No, that's not fair of me to ask, I know it did, I'm- I'm sorry. I guess I definitely can't send this now, eh? You'd see through the scribbles and know what I meant to say, you always were good at that, and I can't rewrite this, it wouldn't be as genuine then, and you deserve the most heartfelt thing possible. I just wish you'd tell me why you left me here behind, to wonder why you left, and not tell me so I have this sick feeling of hope that you still will, even though I know you're gone for good. I know this isn't fair of me to ask, but you got your peace, and I didn't, so what about me? I just wish you'd give me one more moment to ask you why.

xxxWe had so many plans, so many visions and lists of adventures we'd go on for when we were here, for when we'd go this year. You were always so excited about them when we did it before, and I thought you were excited for this too. It was just me and you, our own little duo, us against the world. I guess you weren't excited enough, huh? Was my going really that toxic for you? I'm sorry, I really am, for everything that I've ever done that didn't give you the smile you deserve, I truly am, I hope you know I mean that. The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you and chase you away. I hope someday you can forgive me, and that we can be friends again, and you'll give me another chance to make it up to you and apologize, because I promise you I'll spend the rest of my days making it up to you if that's what it takes. I promise that I'm still here for you if you need me too, no matter what, and I intend to keep that promise, always; I won't put you through the hurt of breaking mine too.

xxxAnyway, I should probably wrap this up now, since it's already so long, and I'm really sorry for that. If you've found a new friend, I really hope they make you smile the biggest smile everyday. I hope they send you thousands of pictures of pinecones because I know how much you love them because they don't grow where you are. I hope they give you some more owl toys for you collection, and talk to you about bears, your favorite animal. I hope they're someone who would move heaven and earth for you, since you deserve nothing less, and you don't know how sorry I am that I couldn't be that friend for you anymore, that I did something to drive you away. I'll never forgive myself for that. I do wish you the best though, and I really hope you're happy wherever you are, and someday, I hope we can speak again, so I can tell you how much you mean to me and how sorry I am. I also hope you enjoy kamp, I'm not going to go again. I love it, but I don't want to take it from you, and I get too homesick to go without you here to heal that.
    xxxI wish you were here,
    xxxxxxImage
xxx"Hey, are you doing okay?" Ishiko looked up from his letter, to spot a young kalon peering at him from the doorway with concerned and gentle eyes.
xxx"Yeah, yeah, I- I am now. Thanks." He looked up at here, and offered a small, wobbly smile. He was feeling better, truly. It helped to get it all out, to write down what he felt and wanted to say.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i really hope i haven't missed anyone, and i'm so so sorry that not all the compliments are super long! i wanted to make them all a lot longer, but my internet died for a long while as i was working on this and took the time that was for this. all of the staff, even the ones who didn't participate in the event, are all such wonderful people and you all deserve so much in this world, and many many smiles <3

xxxriddlestyx: genuinely, I don't think you've ever made a design I haven't fallen utterly and completely in love with. I adore your style so much, and the way you draw the eyes with such lovely lashes is honestly drool worthy and because of it, a main thing I look for in a Kalon. I don't know why I love it so much but I do, and you do them just so perfectly and skhjfdskfdsak honestly I'm just in love what whatever you draw. Hopefully someday I'll be able to own one you've designed since it's honestly a dream. You also seem like such a wonderful person too, and I really hope I can talk to you someday and get to know you more. I also really hope things are going well for you and that you're doing alright, since you deserve so many smiles for all the ones I'm sure you give the community

magpie! and Trollish: can I just say how incredibly god dang gorgeous the kals you two made for the event were???? I love them all so much, you both have such beautiful styles and I always look forward to seeing what adopts you put out, event or regular, and I really wish I could have tried out for all the adopts you guys did for the event, but I ended up going on a trip and just didn't have the time

Obliivous and irina: bird watching was honestly so, so much fun. also huge props for the hide and seek part of it too, I imagine that it took loads of time and patience, and I really hope it wasn't too much of a stress. I love the designs both of you did for the event as well, and I really enjoyed trying for the s'mores one. I love your styles too ahh

☁Lady Raincloud☁ again, I freaking love your art. I also had a lot of fun working on the first event adopt you did. It was a clever idea to reveal more of it with each round, and when it was fully revealed it was just so beautiful. also 10/10 choice on it being based on a wolverine, I really have a soft spot for them and you did the design so well.

julibee: fdsakfasdkjhfdsak I adore all the adopts you make so much, and the beautiful koi kamper you made was just glorious, I still can't get over it. also I give you so many props and kudos for running the rock climbing activity, I imagine that took a hell of a lot of time, and good lord all of the art you did for it was simply magnificent.

kyar: first, you (and julibee of course) did a splendid job running rock climbing, and it was honestly so much fun. I really enjoyed it so much, I can't imagine how much time it must have taken to do it. all of your adopts are so splendid too, I really enjoy seeing them when you do them. you entries for things are really creative from what I've seen too, and you really seem like a cool person

néktar and milkkittea: the archery was really enjoyable, I love the little comments you made when the rounds were done. it was well ran, and you both did so well. néktar, you have such a stunning signature, and milkkittea, I give you so many props for running the archive, that must be so much work and I really hope it's not a stress.

tig and dog: you two are so fun to chat with in the couple streams we've been in together, and I really enjoy those so much, even if to you I'm probably coming off as annoying or something. bug catching was really enjoyable, and you both ran it so well. I also adore the art both of you do so much. the styles are so unique and positively gorgeous, and I really hope some day I can get some kalons you two have designed

eunkyung.: star catching was just lovely. the coding is beyond stunning, and I loved all the individual and unique prompts you did, and how each one had it's only little story. the planet search must have taken a lot too, so I so hope that wasn't a stress, and you had fun doing that too

Lillybear: oh god, I loved reading the intro to the mess hall. poor guy. you also did the scavenger hunt portion of it so well, and I so hope you had fun doing that all too, and sifting through all the jokes to choose a favorite.

takura: the entries of yours for kalons I've seen are honestly super creative, and I really like seeing them. you did your event so well, and it was really awesome to you to do a planet search thing too. that was very hectic and you did an excellent job of hiding it all and coming up with the hints.

CSMintCat: test of courage was genuinely the favorite thing of mine this event, and just thank you so much for doing it. the prompts were created and the drawings were just brilliant. the scratch card at the end was also just so awesome, and a super fun and engaging way to handle the prizes at the end. thank you so much. I'm also completely in love with your avatar, it's stunning

karm and pallis: postcards must have been so much, you both handled it so so well and deserve a long and wonderful break from the hectic time that must have been.

high noon: I've already said most of what I can say in other compliment events, but you're just a magnificent person from what I've seen, and the time and effort you put into kalons is so commendable and the love you put in it shows too. someday I do hope we can be friends or at least acquaintances, and I really hope this all isn't annoying of me to say so much

wicc: thank you so much for running the event. you and karm are both wonderful owners, and you deserve hundreds and thousands of smile for all the ones you give us. I also really hope you're doing okay <3
Last edited by 76heart on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:55 am

RES?????
they/them pronouns!
[ I am not at all active on this platform atm. might change in the future, might not. ]

deviantart || my characters
[ was lucky cerise and date m8 ]
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me