▷ 01 introduction

Postby kipin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:48 am

winner is .kaede!

┌──────────────────┐
100 themes
└──────────────────┘

please mark the main page before entering C:

(i forgot the hand?? whoops?)

sketched this girl on my phone and wanted her to be the first adopt, so here she is!
for this girl, tell me her favorite sweet and why she loves it so much in 500 words.
feel free to pretty up, one extra of 150 words or an art piece C:

ends saturday, july 28th at 11:59 cst

Last edited by kipin on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▷ 01 introduction

Postby triplethesix » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:49 am

res with cotton candy ~
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:06 pm

res with jelly beans!
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✿ ── ❝ a cold treat )

Postby ✦ nemuri » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:00 pm

---

m a i k o [ 舞子 - dancing child ] -- cisfemale

---

it's no secret that ice cream is a common and favourite comfort food for many people when their spirits are brought
down by unexpected events, and although most people have one particular flavour that they enjoy, maiko is different.
neapolitan, at the very core, is made of three different flavours; vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry, and with each
flavour, maiko has a story for it. those three flavours meld together to create her favourite neapolitan ice cream taste,
and if a flavour was missing, it would be a whole different story.

vanilla. it is a taste suited for those who don't enjoy the decadent sweetness of chocolate flavoured ice cream, or those
who don't fancy the artificial flavours that the strawberry flavoured ice cream presents. it is simple, and its white
colouring represents a blank slate, allowing one to come up with different taste combinations using vanilla. for maiko,
the vanilla flavour is reminiscent of a mother's love, encouraging her child to grow strong, to always be creative and
inquisitive about the world around her. although her mother doesn't live with her anymore, maiko often buys the
tri-flavoured ice cream treat for the nostalgia that the vanilla taste brings her. the underlying sweetness complements
the tastes of the more prominent and sweeter chocolate and strawberry flavours in neapolitan ice cream, and due to the
way it is balanced out, maiko couldn't ask for anything more.

chocolate. many people often turn to chocolate as a form of comfort food, usually after a particularly harsh break up (or
any break ups in general), or when you're just feeling a bit under the weather. chocolate flavoured ice cream seem to
work just as well as the actual sweet treat, maiko had learned one day, after walking out of a heated argument with one
of her close friends. while the chocolate flavour doesn't actually do anything to improve her situation at the time, it gave
a sense of warmth and closure that maiko needed, and wasn't able to find anywhere else. the taste wouldn't do anything to
mend her relationships, but that's okay with her; she can always repair the relationships by herself later; all she needs is
time to cool down and comfort herself with sweet treats such as anything with the chocolate flavour, and the chocolate ice
cream portion in neapolitan ice cream is certainly no exception.

strawberry. this is a bit of a strange choice for maiko, especially since doesn't exactly enjoy the taste of the fresh fruit. this
ties back to her fondness of vanilla and chocolate, and while she doesn't enjoy strawberries by themselves, she'd be happy to
consume the fruit once it has been dipped in either chocolate or vanilla. the flavours blend together nicely, hence why maiko
is so fond of neopolitan ice cream. through the persuasion of her friends, maiko soon grew to enjoy the strawberry taste by
itself, but neapolitan ice cream will always be the best way to utilize the strawberry flavour, in her opinion.

[ 500 / 500 words ]

---

✿ art extra : qwq

---
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:03 pm

she loves mochi ice cream!
appropriate for the apathetic weeb that she is but other than that, she favors the sticky rice cake surrounding the ice-cream the most! Maybe she likes it because of the myth of the rabbit on the moon? which in Japanese folklore tells of a rabbi on the moon pounding out rice cakes! or maybe the pastel colors appeal to her aesthetic? Madoka doesn't really share much other than her most base of info ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guess we're left to speculate

I might rewrite this whole thing idk
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ 01 introduction

Postby kipin » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:44 am

the winner of this girl is .kaede! i loved the explanation of the three flavors C: you'll be added in case you would like her in your gallery !
kipin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:36 am

ahhh thank you so much !! ;o; maiko is such a cutie, and skdjfkdfjsk i love her so much, i need to properly draw her one day,, qwq
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me