Viscet #2641 - Demon Stripes by Saberblush

Based on Click to view
Artist Saberblush [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2641 - Demon Stripes

Postby Saberblush » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:14 pm

AHHH this design just came to me while I was watching my hubby play video games!

GA Adopt

Owner: Animal345
Name: Kasius (Kas-I-us)
GFBP: male
Owned as of: 7-23-18
Last edited by Saberblush on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kell, the Possesed

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Name: Kell

Theme;
Last of the Real Ones
GFBP: Male

Impress me:
Animation by me
I was a normal Viscet, a quite plain one actually. Grey and white fur, green eyes, a simple, plain viscet who hid in the shadows. Tiki was my best friend, basically my only friend, the one who'd play hide and seek with me in the woods for hours on end, the one who'd bring me chocolates even on non special days. What happened to me happened early, suddenly. I was in the woods by myself, looking for flowers and berries to give to Tiki for her upcoming birthday. My parents were going to give me some money to buy something for her, but I also wanted to give her more than a store bought toy anyone could receive, I wanted to give her something special. A cave lay near the edge of the forest, I had to go there, I didn't know why, but that was where I'd find my gift. As soon as I stepped in the air dropped its tempature. The air grew cold and eerie. I felt something brush past my side, a shadow zooming past the corner of my eye. That's when I saw the orb. It was a shimmering bright light, about the size of a viscetling head, its color a swirling red. I wanted to run. To hide. To leave and find the sanctuary of my parents or Tiki's loving hugs, but I couldn't, couldn't do a thing as this creepy light can't closer and closer to my face. All the signs clicked. Tempature drops, shadows and movement when no one is there, paralysis, all signature signs of ghosts and demons. Yes, I know, not every demon is bad, but whatever this was, it gave off a feeling of pure, undiluted evil. It zoomed up to my head, blinding me in red. I heard a chuckle, felt my body hit the cold stone floor, and I was spiraling into darkness. I awoke, me fur drenched in cold sweat, my bones throbbing. I ran.

"Kell? What happened to you?" Tiki was hugging me in happiness, but the look on her face told a different story.
"You have all these red stripes on your pelt, and... and, your eyes are white and glowing!" I stumbled back in shock, staring at myself in the mirror. Red stripes marred my face, my once vibrant emerald eyes now a blinded white. I turned to face Tiki.
"What- what happened to me?"
"I happened to you." A deep voice resonated from my head, as if it was only in my mind.
"Look at that one, she's got the real potential. She's a real magician." I'd never seen Tiki do magic in her life, no one in our village had magic. Every single one of us was ungifted, but I wasn't like them any longer, I was possessed.

Extras:

Personality Traits:
Positive
✳ Gifted in Magic
✳ Great Sense of Humor
✳ Loyal till the End
✳Empathetic
✳Friendly

❌ Literally Possessed
❌ Two Faced
❌Too Powerful for his Own Good
❌ Lies
❌His Demon can get very Agressive

Tiki, Minor Goddess of Death.
Tiki has had a lot of tragedy in her life. Her best friend was taken over by a malevolent demon when he was young, family tragedy lay like a thick blanket over her life. Preventing
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:16 am, edited 18 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2641 - Demon Stripes

Postby Pacsaj » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Name: Kasius (Kas-I-us)
GFBP: male
Impress me:
Made by tiny little box
When you look at me you probably think "Demon". Well I am going to tell you that the statement is only half true. Originally I grew up with the angels. Though it may be heaven and sound like a dream, it was Hell. Which comes to the reason why I left. apparently If you want thrill heaven is not the place to be, so after I beat up a another angel for...interest...I was kicked out. Which is fine by me, seriously though beating someone up should lead to...hell, I guess they were important. Whatever though, at least I have a better thrill now. But believe me when I say everything that you think you know about us, about Hell, is all fake. For we too have feelings.
“Kasius!”
I heard my name, but I didn’t listen to the call. I should have. Down where I am, everything is the same. It is much different than the Mortal world. The echo from the call slowly started to fade in the distance. I recognized the voice as my dear friend Azul. I couldn’t reach her. I wasn’t able to. I knew exactly what was happening, it happened to all of the traitors in our chaotic world. Anyone who disobeyed the rules by either going to the surface or communicating with the heavens was sentenced to punishment. Some times it was something light like a whip and others treason. None of us could interfere with any punishment, for it is law. I say there in the quiet as the guards slowly dragged my only friend away. I couldn’t care, it all could have been avoided if she had just listened. I turned around and headed towards my job. Down here I am the most powerful demon. No one dare talk to me, then Azul came along. She’s gone now. So I was back to my original path of pain. I opened a door to see who’s punishment await.
“Azul?”
Her body lay almost completely limp all but the faint breaths. She was tied down in chains to big for her. Slowly I keep forward.
“Kasius!” I looked up at the guard that brought her in here. He handed me a note. “This here is the punishment that is destined for her.” I wanted the note to be longer, to waste time. I wanted to save my friend. All the note read was “execution”. The guards grabbed their stuff and walked out.
"NO." The words just popped out. I had no time to think. Azul's weak head popped up.
"What did you say?" I looked at her.
"I said no." A small smile started to form on her face.
"Did the powerful demon ,Kasius, really just say "No" to a punishment." I shook my head and handed her the paper. We demons can live forever ,however, we can still die from injuries. The worse part is we don't have souls so once we are dead, we are dead. No heaven or hell. Well except for me, I have a soul. For obvious reasons. Azul's smile faded. "I can't kill you. You were my first and only friend."
"Well if you won't kill me, what will you do?" I reached into my bag of weapons and pulled out a stone. It was of average size and had small demonic symbols on it. I opened up her hand and set the stone in it.
"What is this?"
"I stole it from the treasury, I was going to use it to escape and visit earth." I sighed, "Consider it your one way ticket to freedom." She tightened her grip on the stone and looked up at me.
"Why are you doing this?"
"Because I have to. Just a reminder though, try hiding your demonic form there. Last time is visited I learned that the hard way." Using magic I activated the stone and quickly handed her a piece of paper. "I will try all I can to join you. when I do meet me at those coordinates." Affection was shown all over her face and a small tear started to form.
"Thank yo..." She was gone. I gabbed a pen and wrote "Complete" on the note and walked out. Some how I needed to figure out a way to earth.

I decided to go as Viscet to earth due to their unnatural designs. Before I could leave though I would have to do something.

(738 words from here.)

Extras:
Messy sketch made by myself: Warning Neon

Interview Questions
What are some of your hobbies?
Down here we don’t really have time for “hobbies” we just have jobs. I like giving punishment to those who truly deserve it. Because in the end whatever the did to hurt others is there biggest regret.
When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be god. Ya it sounds crazy, I know. How could some minor angel ever get to such a high rank. Well I hadn’t gotten that far yet, but I was Damn sure gonna try.
Tell me about your proudest achievement.
My most proud achievement? Now that is a tough one. I have hurt sooo many souls I don’t know where to start. If we are honest though my most proud achievement is getting to know someone other than myself.
What is your greatest fear?
Well, going back to heaven of course. You don’t know what they would do to me if I went back. I could be a prisoner, or worse a war.
Which is worse to regret?
Now this is going to sound ironic, but my worst regret was being kicked out in the first place. Life would have been so much simpler and carefree.
Where is your favorite place to visit?
I know that I have only been there once and it was a very long time ago, but I really enjoyed my first visit to earth. The whole reason I got there was on accident. Once they found out that I left they made sure that nobody else could leave to earth.
Describe a personal hero of yours.
Unfortunately down here it is every man for himself. So My personal hero is myself. Although I do admire Azul.

🔥Hell
🔥other demons
🔥Azul
🔥warmth
🔥Punishment
Playlist:
Sorry for all the Lucifer. I just love the show.
Dislikes
⭐️Things that confuse him
⭐️Angels
⭐️The cold
⭐️When others behave bad
⭐️Humans

Personal Info:
Name; Kasius
Gender; Male
Age: 1,245,007 years, although he looks about 30 years old in Viscet form, late 20’s in humanoid form
Nicknames: the devil (by the people on earth)
Kassi (by Azul)<-he hates this name
Powerful demon (by many people in hell)
Monster (by people on earth)

Helpful notes:
Azul-A Female demon who takes the shape of a dragon Azul humanoid form

Kasius, humanoid form

Most of the demons tend to hide their “true selves/humanoid” so instead they take animal forms.
Last edited by Pacsaj on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 27 times in total.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:30 am

I love the markings on this bab, congrats to future owner :)
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Bump
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Name: Blood Hunter Mystic (Skye)
GFBP: Female
Impress me:(750 words and 1 art) wip

Art by SurroundingCrystals<3

Ever since I was born I have been a target to many demon hunters, and blood hunters alike. Everyone feared me, even my own father feared me. And he was said to be the bravest, boldest of our entire empire. Ha, what a bunch of trash they are. Weather they knew it or not, their deaths were rapidly approaching anyway. I mean after all, Tronis himself was coming to take me away, so in a effort to stop him. My own friends, family, turned against me, everyone was out to kill me. Now sure, they beat me up pretty bad, scars, bruises everywhere, but I never backed down.

I was on the verge of death my body was shattered and broken, I was barely able to breath. Right as my father was about to Finnish me off, something happened. Something deep inside of me awakened. It was once said that every now and then. A viscet is born with the powers and abilities of the very first blood hunter. This viscet was by far the most skilled being of their time. Many believed that they were a god, a immortal. A being that is unable to die, or be killed. Now, no one knows what happened to them exactly. But from what my mother told me, the first blood hunters name was Mystic. She also told me that no one has ever defeated him before. His power was to immense for anyone to handle.

With that power awakened, with him in control over my body, Mystic healed my body at an accelerated rate. Then regard me control. He unlocked my full potential somehow. And with it I slaughtered all who betrayed me, everyone who had attempted to end my life had perished. I made sure to save my father for last. Wanted him to watch his own daughter tear apart the empire she once called home. Watch as I killed everyone who had dared try to kill me. I spared no one's life. When all was done, when all that was left of my father. I looked into his eyes, as he pierced my body with the Excalibur swords. He started to cry, tears pouring from his eyes, telling me.

"Why did you make me have to do this? We could've escaped together, me you, your mother, your brothers. We could've all ran away. But you just had to kill everyone didn't you... You made me have to kill my own daughter.... "
I placed my paws on the swords, pulled them out of my chest, three them on the ground, stood there as the once fatal would, healed as if the swords never even touched me.
"You see father, I was given no choice. No one tried helping me, I could see it in your eyes, that you were going to kill me. So don't you dare tell me that lie!
-she aims her right paw at her father-
"Why don't you just shut up and die. You pathetic traitor. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be in this position right now. You exposed me to the Blood red, mystical gem. You never once thought of the consequences of that did you? Never expected this all to unfold this way. Well guess what this is all real. Now, just shut up!"
She drains her father of all of his life force, strength, knowledge, speed, abilities. While she does so, her father slowly crumbles up, dies, in an excruciating manner. With constant tears, till he could no longer produce tears, as he slowly passed away. With his last words being.
"I'm... sorry... Skye... I... Failed you...."

She turns away from her fathers ashes, begins her new journey. Now that I am the last surviving Blood Hunter. I will have to deal with the demon hunters alone. Or so I thought. Just a few months after I eliminated my own kind. I was met by Tronis, and his adopted daughter Katrina. Now, normally meeting them means your death. But with my case, I was recruited to join their Chaos army. Katrina wished to test my power, but Tronis denied her request, he simply told her.
"Katrina, Mystic is more than worthy to join our cause. She eliminated her own kind, destroyed the empire she was born into all on her own. She's done enough to prove herself to us. Our warriors are steadily coming to this new realm, to help conquer it. At this rate, Dread will be powerless against us."

Extras:
Diamante - Bulletproof

I Prevail - Lifelines

For the most part, my new leader was right. I have proven myself. Soon we will greatly overwhelm Dread. However, we need more than sheer numbers to take down Dread. We need strength and skill as well. With Tronis being the only known viscet to go toe to toe with Dread in an all out fight. We are all going to have to go well beyond our limitations, if we are ever going to truly defeat him. I mean come on, just look at the guy.

His looks alone frighten every villian, Tronis is aware of Dreads capabilities. So we stand somewhat of a chance. But that won't be enough. Tronis said he had a plan, me Katrina, his son, Crystal were going to handle Skye, while him n Bellatrix handle Dread. I told him, that if we can keep Skye out of their fight with Dread then we can beat them both. But that alone is still a very difficult task. So I got him to have Bellatrix handle Skye, while Tronis fights Dread, n me, Crystal, his son, and Katrina handle everyone else.

Now, we didn't know much about our enemies, but we were informed of their power, abilities, as well as our roles of taking each of them down. Out of all of Dreads fighters, Tronis told us to keep our eyes open for the legendary duos of Sleighter/ Seibeman, and Centuria/ Centurion, as well as Viper, Vexis. Bella gave us the run down on these specific six fighters, and told us that they alone. Could easily take down our entire operation, without Dread, or Skye ever needing to get involved. So I was like.

"From what you've told us, neither of them are just going to observe our invasion. They will intervene, and do everything they can to stop our invasion of the younger realm he's defending."
Mystic walks towards Tronis.
"If you can keep Dreads eyes off me, while Bella distracts Skye, and the others here, pre-occupy the rest of their forces. I can retrieve that realm he's so preciously defending, and bring it back to you in one peace."
Katrina growls, walks towards Mystic ready to fight her.
But Tronis stands up, walks towards Mystic, thus causing Katrina to walk back to Bella's side.
"It shall be done, we shall keep Dread and his entire Legion busy while you bring that realm to me. Once it is ours, we will be ready to begin our true invasion."
Mystic grins.
"We shall lay waiste to all who dare oppose the might of Tronis!!!"
Everyone there chants.
"All hail the Devil Tronis, all hail the Deviless Bellatrix. With the fall of Legion, shall give rise to our era of darkness and Chaos!!! "
Tronis, Bellatrix laugh devilishly.

Tronis looks at Mystic (evil version of Skye, who's name is also Skye).
"Prepare everyone for departure, we're heading straight for Legion. I want that realm."
Mystic gives the que, everyone heads to their designated teams, launch crafts. As they make a beeline straight for Legion, who are preparing for the biggest fight of all time.

Awar wich will decide the fate of every realm that exists. For Tronis, Bellatrix, have a much bigger plan in mind. Wich involves a secret that no one else knows about besides the two of them, as well as Dread, Skye.

Galactic Empire - Star Wars Theme
(Sorry, I just couldn't resist adding this song into the form XD)
Last edited by Abraxis on Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:43 pm

marking to watch~
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:07 am

Ends Today
Last edited by Saberblush on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:18 am

When does this end on the 20th?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:39 am

Gadgetrocks wrote:When does this end on the 20th?

Yes it ends today
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me