Poncho Pal G23- Lil Shadow Watching Hood by Casperphobia

Based on Click to view
Artist Casperphobia [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Poncho Pal G23- Lil Shadow Watching Hood

Postby Casperphobia » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:34 am

Sorry I haven't been active! Here is an adopt that hopefully some what makes up for it! In order to try out, fill out one of the prompts.

Prompt One:
That is an... interesting cape. Where did they get it?

Prompt Two:
Oh no! They seem to have lost their basket! What happened to it?

Prompt Three:
They want to hear a story, with them as the main character! What is it about?

Extras are not allowed. End date is 7/20 10:00 pm EST.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poncho Pal G23- Lil Shadow Watching Hood

Postby friggin' foxes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 pm

sorrel || he/him || homosexual

they say love is like a flower, delicate, beautiful and fragrant. however they forget, flowers wither after time, they decay and turn to dirt. my parents loved each other very dearly, or that's what you'd think at first glance. the little cliche they put on was like a play, and watching them act out their rolls had always made me annoyed, their little show was pathetic and their acting terrible. but all plays eventually come to an end, a resolution. finally that ending came for my parents little act, and of course, it was by my hands. my father continuously cheated on my mother, and she knew, but she ignored it for my sake. her pain was unfair and i felt the guilt for letting her continue to hurt herself, i couldn't watch and simply stand by anymore. but when i told my mother i had known of my fathers affairs, my mother snapped. her efforts of keeping me safe and in the dark had failed, they had been all for-not. her personality shifted and she lost part of herself, something important was ripped from her soul. she was no longer human. she let out a blood curling scream, and crippled into a fetal position on the floor. her bones cracked as they shifted beneath her skin, her fingernails fell out, in their place grew long sharp claws. blood poured onto the floor in a thick crimson pool. she let out a low growl as she slowly turned around, i froze, not from fear. her gaze held me in place, her eyes had turned bright yellow, the coldness within them pierced my very heart. she looked beastly, like a monster from a fairy tail. a sinister smile curled around her lips and continued to the sides of her deformed face. she tilted her head and whispered something i was unable to understand at the time. then she was gone, in the blink of an eye. i woke the next morning to a loud bang on my door, i was drenched in sweat. i found out later that my father died around midnight from a supposed animal attack.but i knew the truth, it was mother. i've finally come to realize what my mother had said that night, but i fear its already too late. this story cannot be compared to that of my childhood, the one that tells of the girl with the red cloak, because in this story the wolf is smart. it goes for the huntsman first, so can hunt the girl without fear of being attacked from behind. that night, as my mother stared at me with her ice cold eyes, she said "my dear little child, do not try to run, because i will always find you". yes, i am indeed too late, for she has already begun the hunt.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:53 am

9TailedFox wrote:

sorrel || he/him || homosexual

they say love is like a flower, delicate, beautiful and fragrant. however they forget, flowers wither after time, they decay and turn to dirt. my parents loved each other very dearly, or that's what you'd think at first glance. the little cliche they put on was like a play, and watching them act out their rolls had always made me annoyed, their little show was pathetic and their acting terrible. but all plays eventually come to an end, a resolution. finally that ending came for my parents little act, and of course, it was by my hands. my father continuously cheated on my mother, and she knew, but she ignored it for my sake. her pain was unfair and i felt the guilt for letting her continue to hurt herself, i couldn't watch and simply stand by anymore. but when i told my mother i had known of my fathers affairs, my mother snapped. her efforts of keeping me safe and in the dark had failed, they had been all for-not. her personality shifted and she lost part of herself, something important was ripped from her soul. she was no longer human. she let out a blood curling scream, and crippled into a fetal position on the floor. her bones cracked as they shifted beneath her skin, her fingernails fell out, in their place grew long sharp claws. blood poured onto the floor in a thick crimson pool. she let out a low growl as she slowly turned around, i froze, not from fear. her gaze held me in place, her eyes had turned bright yellow, the coldness within them pierced my very heart. she looked beastly, like a monster from a fairy tail. a sinister smile curled around her lips and continued to the sides of her deformed face. she tilted her head and whispered something i was unable to understand at the time. then she was gone, in the blink of an eye. i woke the next morning to a loud bang on my door, i was drenched in sweat. i found out later that my father died around midnight from a supposed animal attack.but i knew the truth, it was mother. i've finally come to realize what my mother had said that night, but i fear its already too late. this story cannot be compared to that of my childhood, the one that tells of the girl with the red cloak, because in this story the wolf is smart. it goes for the huntsman first, so can hunt the girl without fear of being attacked from behind. that night, as my mother stared at me with her ice cold eyes, she said "my dear little child, do not try to run, because i will always find you". yes, i am indeed too late, for she has already begun the hunt.

Yours!
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:38 pm

thankies!
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes