Time spent 3 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Yugi

Viscet #2610 - T3 Custom for Brave Vesperia

Postby Yugi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:42 am

T3 + Roaming Add-On used!

Aaaaaaaa, thank you kindly for giving me the honor to help design them, Brave <3
I'll have their necklace ref up soon as well!

Please feel free to drop by their name and gender whenever you're able; I'll get everything set up for you right away~!
Username: Brave Vesperia
Name: Nisemono
Claimed on: 6/24/18

Mutations wrote:Complex Horns - R | Slit Eyes - R | Minor Mane - UC | Mammal Ears (Jackal) - UC | Drapes (Elbow, Ankle) - UC | Hooves - Roaming
Last edited by Yugi on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2610 - T3 Custom for Brave Vesperia

Postby lex » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:43 am

there he IS!!!
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:43 am

S C R E A M S
    THANK YOU SO MUCH YUGI!!!!!! ;_______; I'm shrieking omg I'm still so thrilled by how beautiful he is! <33333333 SOBS
    he will be male, and his name will be nisemono, meaning imposter or fake. ;w; my evil man,,,;;;;

IVE BEEN POISED WITH THIS BLOCK OF TEXT IM SORRY DON'T HURT ME

~

Yuri's pelt crawled with unease as thunder crashed overhead, his dark blue eyes glimmering with fear. What was happening? How had the endless stretch of peaceful heaven become so twisted with anxiety and darkness and ominous weather?

"What's wrong..?" he whispered. "Lucifer, what is happening to us?"
    He jerked as the world around him whirled, and everything went black for the first time in ages.

The dark-furred angel jolted awake with wide eyes as he gasped and looked around, his body pressed to the ground in unease. The atmosphere felt cold and heavy on his spirit and soul itself, as if he could barely keep his head held up; what was this place? Only the soft glow of his aura lit the room, and he barely took a few pawsteps before his ears twitched and a familiar voice filled the area.

"Oh, Yuri. Ain't it nice to see you again," purred the voice of Uriel as Yuri twisted, facing him and swallowing hard. The pink and gray demon grinned at him as if they were old pals, sidling up close while the smaller male pinned his ears back and tried to put on a brave face -- but none of his powers worked here.

He was defenseless.

"Trying to attack an old friend? I'm hurt." His paw slapped Yuri's back, and chills ran down the angel's spine as Uriel's voice went cold and low, his muzzle barely centimeters from his ear as he quivered. "But I suppose I'm more hurt by you trying to skip out on our deal, buddy-boy."

"I-I wasn't..." Yuri's voice was weak, scared, as he pressed down lower to the ground -- and Uriel struck him roughly, blowing him back and slamming him into the wall as a cry of pain split his muzzle and he slumped to the floor weakly; he felt so weak here, so pathetic and helpless -- "I-I didn't mean to..! I..."

"Oh, boo-hoo. Don't waste the breath if I'm not gonna give an ear to listen," Uriel growled. "What I want, pipsqueak, is my pay. I mean, I gave you your little boy, didn't I? Just look at how big and strong he grew."

Jude. Oh, sweet little Jude; he'd grieved so much over the egg that had never hatched, so much that his pleading and his desperation had reached the deepest pits of the underworld -- and Uriel had been all too happy to answer. Yuri didn't regret that deal, and...if that was what Uriel still wanted, he'd gladly give it. Yuri twitched in a flinch as Uriel spoke again, however.

"But didn't you know? I can't take an angel's soul. It's too strong for us demonfolk to handle." His ear twitched, leering down at Yuri as the latter shrank down. Then, his grin returned. "Oh, I know. How about that lovely little blond you left wallowing down below? Or, up above, I should say," he snickered -- and then cackled when Yuri's expression grew terrified, his eyes blowing wide open.

"N-no!! Don't hurt him!" he cried, and silenced with a whimper as Uriel snarled at him to shut up.

"Someone that pathetic ain't of any use to me anyway, kid," he growled -- but really, he knew he couldn't do that. Wasn't how deals worked, unfortunately... "But I know what I can do."

Yuri stared at him warily, backing away a little -- before Uriel pinned him and flipped him onto his back, holding him down with an unknown force that made his frantic struggles seem like small squirms as he dug a paw into the soft purple fur of Yuri's chest, and a scream of agony erupted throughout the endless halls of Uriel's domain.

It hurt. There was so much pain, so much burning as tears pricked his eyes and then spilled frantically as he cried for mercy, twisting and writhing -- was he going to die? Was his existence going to be erased from all memory? Was this -- it?

He gasped as Uriel ripped his paw free, perfectly clean except for a small wisp floating above his pawpad with a pleased grin on his face.
    "Thanks for the donation, old pal. I sure could use a nice, strong angel -- without the sniveling crybaby bits, that is." What? What was he talking about? Yuri stared once more, panting and clutching his chest weakly with fear in his eyes and very being; what was Uriel doing with a piece of his essence?

The wisp blazed from its soft blue glow into a dark red, and then a black flame as it grew into a massive inferno, and Uriel let it drop from his paw, and it burned and swirled furiously -- until, in its place, stood a long-haired, dark-furred viscet with smoldering gray eyes, and a twisted grin on his face. Oh, no.

Oh, gods, no.

"Hey there, big bro," purred the -- angel..? Demon? Yuri could feel its essence in pulses, thriving alongside his own, and he realized...it was both.

"No," he whispered. "No, no, just take me. Kill me," he pleaded with Uriel, twisting and staring up at him with terrified eyes. "Please. Please, destroy it!! You must destroy it!"

"It? That's a bit rude." A brutal blow knocked Yuri down to the floor again as the thing, whatever it was -- gods, it looked so much like himself -- stood over him, cocking its head with a cruel smirk. "I'm pretty sure I'm like you. Well...sorta~"

"Well, then~ Consider that debt repaid, old boy. I won't be needing you anymore." Uriel smirked, and Yuri felt tears forming in his eyes; what had he done? What was going to happen now? "I'll be sending you home now. Be sure to let that old fart Lucifer know what you've just made -- a nephilim."

Horror hit his gut and he froze, staring into the eyes of what could have very well been...a brother of his, in life. It grinned back at him, fur crawling before his own mirror image stood before him, twisted and menacing in presence.

"Nisemono," he whispered, and he stared at Uriel, his expression dire as he grew urgent. "No!! No, you don't understand! Plea--" Yuri's cry was cut off as Uriel snapped his fingers, and the angel was gone. Pleased, he turned toward his new son, a grin stretched across his face once more. "Ah, look at you. Seems like yesterday you weren't even thought of, my boy."

The nephilim cocked its - his - head, smirking curiously.
    "Oh, I'm your boy?" he remarked. "I didn't know I had to follow anyone. Nah, sorry, pops, but I think I'll be good on my own. Thanks for the creation and all, but I don't think I'm very good on family reunions."

Uriel snorted. "Of course you do. I made you. I can erase you and make you anew if you think you're going to just walk out." His words barely made it out of his maw before he felt his breath tighten and halt, and his back slam against the wall; what-!?

Slowly, the nephilim hummed, flicking his tail and leering into Uriel's eyes smugly.
    "Oh, will you? Go ahead." He waited a moment, blinking slowly and patiently. "Oh!" he laughed, "that's right -- you can't." Uriel let out a grunt in pained protest, and the nephilim turned, yawning in boredom.

"I suppose I'd better hit the road. Did I say I didn't like family reunions?" He paused, letting Yuri's memories roam over his mind; children, grandchildren -- ah. What a lovely little mate he had. "Hm...I guess I lied~"

"You don't know what you're doing, kid...I can take care of you. C-c'mon, listen to your old pop. I didn't even pick you a name yet!" Uriel sounded nervous, uneasy. Oh, boy.

He paused for a second, then glared back at him.
    "No thanks. What was that he called me? Nisemono? That works just fine." He grinned, swishing his tail and turning to look up at the ceiling. "It's a little too musty in here for me to stay roaming around. Kind of boring, really. I think I'll go see about that family of mine -- and whatever else I can mess with," he laughed, his form glowing as he turned and let Uriel drop.

"Come on, dammit, I mean it!! Don't you dare!"

"Sorry, pops. See you around~" Uriel rushed at him, but he was gone by the time he took a single pawstep.
    Staring at where his creation once stood, he let out a slow breath before he slumped.

"Oh, dear," he muttered.

What kind of character, exactly, had he just let loose?
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:53 am

THANK YOU KINDLY AS WELL, YO ;u;
I've gone ahead and updated Nisemono's information and I've added you to both of his refs as well <3

👀💦💦💦💦💦!!! 😭💦💦💦!!!!!!!!!!!!!
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:17 am

an Evil !!!!! >) i love h im

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:47 am

A hoofed bb!! They are so pretty, ahh <3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 am

This is one hella epic viscet! Everything just screams. "Mmmmm, look at me, don't I look good or what?" XD
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:30 am

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.