Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0740

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:35 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat seems to be rather sickly, or at least they get sick often. What do they do so others don't worry over them? Min 20-Max 350

Username: Diamondshine101
Cat Name: Lightningfoot
Clan: Cascadeclan

Description: A sickly shorthair cream point with shining blue eyes.

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living
---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0740

Postby Sunnyside » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Username;; Sunnyside
Cat Name;; Mallowbelly
Gender;; tom
Age;; 15 moons
Clan;;https://dao116.wixsite.com/cliffclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;; Mallowbelly has always been sickly, even as a kit. No one is sure exactly what's wrong with him, but he's constantly complaining about stomach aches. As such, he's been babied his entire life, and he's unfortunately become very accustomed to constantly having people fawn over him. He thoroughly enjoys having people worry about him, and take care of him. He's got a very strong "oh-woe-is-me" kind of attitude, and tries his best to make everyone in the clan pity him. And it works on a lot of cats, unfortunately. The others, however... they think he's just crying wolf.
Last edited by Sunnyside on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunnyside

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:50 pm

Username;; Mythz
Cat Name;; Sandswirl
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 28 Moons
Clan;; Wishclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; [350/350]

(Sandswirl has a very weak immune system and many food allergies~)

Sandswirl’s stomach churned and he buried his nose in his paws, feeling ill. Movement near the entrance of the den made him lower his paws. Bluestorm stuck his head into the den. “Ebonyfang! Alfie! Waspl-“ he cut off, casting a worried glance at the sickly tom.
“Sandswirl? Are you okay?” Bluestorm pushed the rest of his large, furry frame through the leaved entrance and sniffed at Sandswirl.
“I’m fine.” He muttered, struggling to his feet but Bluestorm pushed him back, unconvinced.
“Wait here. You seem sick.” He hurried out and Sandswirl put his nose in his paws, breathing deeply to get away the nausea. His breathing came rapidly, drool dribbled from his lips, shivers coursing up and down his spine.
Ripplesky came in and she started feeling Sandswirl’s belly for swelling.
“I’m not one hundred percent sure… but it seems to be some kind of allergy.”
Alfie and Wasplight were standing next to Bluestorm, casting anxious looks at each other.
“Help him to my den. I’ll get everything ready.”
She hurried away, and Alfie came over, gently nudging the tom to his feet.
“It’s alright. We’ll figure out what’s wrong.”
He stumbled along with Bluestorm and Alfie supporting him.
“I-I’m fine guys. There’s no need to worry.”
“You’re definitely not fine.” Alfie replied as they made their way into the den, the scent of herbs overwhelming.
___
Later that day Sandswirl was up on his paws, fixing a hole in the Warrior’s den. Bluestorm, Russetpaw, Wasplight and Ebonyfang were all out hunting, Ripplesky was out collecting herbs and Alfie was asleep. He knew that if any of them came back they’d send him to the medicine den.
He swallowed, his stomach still hadn’t settled completely but he didn’t want the other cats to worry. He just finished putting the last fern in place when the hunting party came back and Bluestorm dropped his prey. “Sandswirl! You should be in the medicine den.”
Grumbling Sandswirl went back to the den.
“Worry is a total waste of time. All it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing.”
Last edited by Mythz on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:57 pm

Username;; Only_sky
      Cat Name;; Gorsewhisker
      Gender;; Female
      Age;; 31 moons
      Clan;; Fogclan
      Rank;; Guard

Prompt;; 352/350
      Gorsewhisker suffers from cataplexy. It is a disorder characterized by sudden paralysis or muscle weakness, but the cat remains conscious during episodes. A cat can be paralyzed for a few seconds to half an hour, and is only capable of moving it's eyes. However, once the episode is over, the cat is fine afterward. It can be helped during these episodes with gentle physical or verbal stimulation. Episodes can be caused by over-stimulation; playing, excitement, or even eating.

Gorsewhisker's mother and the healer would panic and think that she was choking or dead when she began collapsing, but after she got up, unharmed, they realized that something wasn't right. These strange episodes of what could only be comprehended as fainting, became more common as Gorsewhisker grew, and it appeared that whenever she became over excited, she would collapse. Her mother, mentor, and the healer tried their best to help her get on with her warrior training over the moons, but unfortunately her episodes would pose as too hard of an obstacle for her to overcome, the life of a warrior required high energy that she could not achieve. She was reassigned to a guard, where she trained less intensely. She excelled in guard training, and though she was given her warrior name much later than others, she was happy to have found her place in the clan.

It is often younger cats that are spooked by the molly's sudden paralysis, but Gorsewhisker takes no offence in their fear and curiosity. When a young cat or worrisome adult are around when she has an episode, as soon as it is over and has recuperated, she reassures them that she is fine. She likes to share her experiences with the clan, as although it's scary, it's normal for her, and never has pain or discomfort, only ever annoyance, as all she can do is look around while her body refuses to cooperate. She informs others that the best thing they can do for her is to remain relaxed and accompany her, talk to and groom her while they wait for her to regain movement.
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:11 am

Username;; Ajax
Cat Name;; YarrowTrip
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 78 moons
Clan;; ThistleClan
Rank;; semi-paladin (basically an elder)

Prompt;;
YarrowTrip was born with an issue in her nerves and blood circulation. She doesn't feel pain well until its very severe and she usually doesn't acknowledge she's injured until its obvious to see. She's usually kept in camp so she doesn't injure herself without any other cat noticing, because of her poor nervous system, she's also unable to properly feel a lot of things, the sensations usually tingly or light that she rarely takes notice when bumping into another cat. Its hard for her to show her emotions well also, unless directly from her face, her tail sometimes difficult to control. Due to her condition, YarrowTrip can easily choke on foods or vomit it up, and has to eat very small amounts at a time, causing her to seem overly skinny, when really its perfectly normal for her. She's usually very cold, so she must sleep close to other cats to keep warm and must not leave camp during LeafFrost.
So she wouldn't worry other cats with her illness, YarrowTrip has taught herself basic medicine for when she cuts herself or trips. She has a special bond with the healer and goes to the den through a small tunnel at the back as to not alert other cats that she had hurt herself.[213 words]
Last edited by ajax. on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Last edited by serotonin. on Fri May 29, 2020 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- lightning the determined ]

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:50 am

Username;; Diamondshine101
    Cat Name;; Lightningfoot
    Gender;; Male
    Age;; 17 Moons
    Clan;; Cascadeclan
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

"Please, swear on Starclan you'll never tell them I'm sick."

The medicine cat sighed. He was dead-set on becoming a warrior, even though it was entirely possible that he'd end up dead before then. His plea was too heart-breaking for her to say no. She gave him a solemn nod and a dose of anise before dismissing him from her den. He left her care still coughing his head off, but strong.

Lightningfoot was born with asthma. It makes it difficult for him to do anything strenuous. But the little tom was also born to run. He loved nothing more than the wind in his fur, the roar in his ears when he picks up speed. He was the fastest runner the clan's had in many moons. And he wasn't going to let this condition stop him from being the best warrior he could be. Even if it meant he'd face his death sooner than he could've. At least he would've lived to the fullest.

He decided the best way to keep everyone from figuring out he was ill and worrying themselves about him, is to ignore it as much as he can. He pushed himself through training, and continues to push through countless patrols each night. The strain he puts on himself has caused him plenty of asthma attacks. But he keeps it quiet. His many trips to the medicine cat's den for the herbs to manage his breathing are kept a secret between them. Because all he wants is to have a normal life.

[256/350 words]
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:46 am

This competition will close tomorrow around 7 pm PST. No extensions or further warning will be given. Please get your forms done before then.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Username;; Michellep224
Cat Name;; Silentflight
Gender;; she-cat
Age;; 15 moons
Clan;; SeaClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

Silentflight has cancer. She can do normal things that most warriors can do, but she cannot exert herself as much. Her limbs become weak, and her stomach connot hold prey.
Often she is fatigued, and sick to her stomach. Silentflight's pale coat occasionally appears unkempt, and she is very thin.
Her relationships with her clanmates are very strong, though. They support her and help her keep up her dream of being a good warrior. Silentflight is very helpful and caring to others. Because she cannot have kits she spends quite a bit of time in the nursery, even watching them while the queens get out for a bit.
Silentflight will talk to anyone who will listen, and always tries to be positive. Her words of hope and love often inspire her clanmates, and many cats look up to her. Although some days are really hard for Silentflight she looks to StarClan for guidance and does her best in all she does.
That's what matters most. <3
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:10 pm

This competition is now closed to edits and new forms. It will be judged within the week.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me