76heart117 words1881 words
arabesqueshe/her
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
snow - machineheart
japanese fantasy music - between worlds
幾年月 (ikutoshitsuki)- mili
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
skin overlay and hair are custom content, jacket is from sims 4 seasons
also just made a sim version of her because I don't have time to do the art piece I wanted to ahhh
the gif was also a pain to make because you can't take video in cas and I had to
screenshot as much of it as I could and they ended up out of order and both gif sites
I used lagged out when I tried to reorder them c;

born in the deep winter snows, then left all alone
where the snow was harshly blown

learned to survive all on her own
careful to not let the wind cause her to be thrown

until the day she was found,
and to a new destiny she was bound

she was taught in new arts, how to glide, how to dance
with the greatest elegance

she learned how to slip silently through the snows,
how to forget her woes

she was taught humility,
how to fight and survive with dignity

all by an old soul who had once been as lonely as her,
who learned to live in the mountains of snow without as much as a shiver

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxShe drew her first breath deep amidst the winter snow, and ever since the snow covered mountains had always been her home. The snow and steep mountains were all she knew, all she ever had known. The claws of coldness pulling at her fur, the wind fighting her back, the rush of cold whenever she opened a door or stepped out of warmed cover, all of it was normal to her, as natural as breathing. The way her paws sunk into the deepest parts, even when she tried to splay them out so the deep couldn't claim them as easily was a constant in her world. The flakes of tiny snow carried along with hurried wind, catching in her fur and eyelashes, blurring her vision and making it hard to see was another, another thing she knew she could depend on, like the snow rising the next morning after a cold, bone-chilling dark night. She knew it all so well, and now too, she was beginning to know the warmth of inside a hut, and the niceness of companionship, just as well.

xxxIt had been incredibly strange to her at first, with such a large change as switching between caves to call home for the majority of her life, to having a permanent home in a small secluded hut that was built atop a flat space on the edge of one of the mountains, with a trail leading down. Rugs at left her incredibly perplexed, and much to the dismay of the odd and rather mysterious kalon who had invited her in, she had marvled over them for days. She was still certain that she would have refused to leave the one marking the door if there had not been so much else for her to explore that she had never seen before. There were mugs made of clay and ancient polished stone, colorful paints used to enscribe markings upon the walls, stories of this world. The new world that he had brought her into was entrancing, and beautiful. There was also a stone carving of an ancient beast in the corner, taking up the entire right side of the entire building, that fascinated her almost as much as the soft rugs. There was a sword held between the creature's jowels, it's faintly curved blade long and thin, almost as slim as paper, with a decorative hilt of of dark, almost purple reddish brown. The Master told her that it was called a katana, or at least, that it had been made to resemble and function as one would. One of her duties was to polish it as well, to keep it shining like the sun and reflecting like a mirror, and she often found herself gazing into her reflection with curiosity. What would it be like to dance with such a magnificent sword? What would it feel like to weild it, to slice through the snows in the dark? She had asked him to teach her, but he had told her she wasn't yet ready, that she had much to learn first, that she had to learn discipline, mercy. Her ears had folded back in disappointment at that, but she hadn't pressed. She understood that he would teach her when she was ready, and that in the meantime, she could work on prooving herself to him through the chores he tasked her with, and learning the proper way of dance he wanted to teach.
    xxxDancing had always been something she found a love in, along with the music of the wind and snow. Her mother had named her after a most beautiful one as well, or so she had been told a very long time ago, stuck at the edges of her young memory, threating to break past. Until now though, it had never really been something she had ever learned how to do, or at least do it well. Before she had thought it simply elegant swaying, or graceful movements that seemed to flow, but he, amidst the tasks her gave her to complete each day, showed her that they were much more. He taught her how to play some real music too, with some beautiful flutes, and she found herself very much in love with their beautiful tones. She was still terrible at it when she tried, but he still made her practice each day, usually outside, assumedly so his ears wouldn't bleed from her awful attempts. There were times where he did want to hear her though, to sit and listen and see where she could improve, because gods know she didn't do that on her own. He helped her to fix her near grevious mistakes, and was patient with her as she learned music, and what it was like to live a more civilized life, rather than one out in the snow, which she was grateful for. Even after over a year of this new life, with the winter and spring having come and gone on their ancient cycle, she was still getting used to this, and learning to find her way.

xxxArabesque watched The Master as he sat on one of the soft pillows, meditating silently, his long and withered limbs positioned in angles that looked most uncomfortable. She wanted to ask if it hurt, but she didn't dare. He didn't even want to tell her his name, and she had learned that if he had something to tell her, he would do it when he was ready, or thought that it was her time to learn. That, and interrupting him during his times of silence was a terrible idea. She tore her gaze away quietly, and padded as softy as she could to the door, with a glance at the sword, before nosing her way out. It was less of a door and more of an insulating flap of thick woven fabric, but she didn't know of any other words for it. Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she stepped out into the snow. It was time for the harsh winters again, the times where the snow went high up her four legs, clinging to the thick fur that covered her form in wamrth. He had told her to go and find a certain plant that peaked through the snow, or at the very least, the seeds of the plant he wished for her to find. If she found them, he promised it would be soon that he would teach her more dances, and how to dance with the sword that captured her interest. The first promise he had made regarding that was her moving from the rugs placed on most of the chilling floor of their hut, to which she had reluctantly learned to comply, and after she had done so, he had kept his word. That had been when he began teaching her the beautiful music.

xxxShe paused her slow steps to survey her surroundings, turning in a careful circle to see if she could spot the special flora. He had told her that she would find it very near, but it would not be easy to retrieve. Ara looked up, turning her gaze to behind her to the high cliffs of their peak. No plant, no seeds, no flower. She frowned. There was nothing, no more places it could be near by but there. Was it behind the hut? Had she never noticed something there? She ran as fast as she could while trudging through the snow, slowing down as she returned to the hut and had to hug it's sides so she wouldn't slip and fall into the darkness below. She could feel her heartbeat picking up, beginning to thrum with anticipation at what was to come, and the noticeable danger of falling to her end.
    xxxWhen she managed to reach the back of the hut after a great effort of not slipping, she paused to catch her breath. Was the plant here after all? Would she be able to complete the task? She looked around, frowning. She couldn't see it. It wasn't- she looked down, off the edge in a fleeting glance, and there it was, growing on a thin a precarious ledge that poked out beneath the one they called home. How was she to get it? She didn't even need to try reaching down to know her paw was not long enough, and she knew she could not support her weight in such a small space if she attempted to lean down and grasp it with her teeth. She was good at climbing the mountains, but she had never been foolish enough to jump onto a rock so close to the abyss. That was the only way she saw to get it though; she knew The Master would not allow her to use any tools. He only ever let her use herself, her own mind, and her own paws for this sort of task. She took in a shuddering breath full of nerves, and carefully jumped down. She felt the rock begin to crack under her weight, begin to crumble beneath her paws. Her eyes widened. She had no time! Had he sent her on a mission toward her death? A fool's errand? A bootless one? Had he wanted her to see it, declare it too dangerous and return? Or had he wanted her to grow it? Was this the right path? Was this wrong? She didn't have the time to think! Her heart raced, her breath came in erratic gasps as she struggled to catch a grip on the cracking stone. Arabesque watched in horror as the end with the flower began to fall, and before it could, in a split second decision she knew could cost her her life, she darted out her head to pluck it with her teeth, and then turned around, hoping she could jump back up to the higher ledge and save herself, and the flower. The stone beneath her hind paws began to crumble, and she suddenly knew, with dread filling her, that this second was her only chance. Ara jumped with all the force she could muster, her claws only digging into snow as they flailed for something solid to grasp. She felt herself fill with horror. This was it, this was her death. She was stupid enough to jump, she had failed, and brought about her own end.
    xxxJust as she was about to give up and let it take her though, she felt her claws dig into something hard and solid, and she managed to pull herself up, staggering as she felt her large form slam against the hut's walls, trying to catch her breath. She pulled herself along the edge of the hut once again, retracing her recent steps, a thin trail still visible with the snow not yet having enough time to cover up her tracks. Arabesque pushed her way through the door, and let out gasp.

xxx"I-" She called out breathlessly, her vision flickering.
    xxx"I, I got the- flower." She felt herself fall to the floor, overcome with her panic and the adrenaline that flowed through her.
    xxx"In all my years of disciples, you were the only one foolish enough to complete that task, yet you did it, and so you shall pass."
Last edited by 76heart on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:39 pm

click the above image to be taken to the form
Last edited by petrify on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1418

Postby benjeep » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:57 pm

wrow
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:18 pm

ʟɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀᴍ

username - chunkypeanutbutter ; name - taurin ; gender - male

Last edited by chunkypeanutbutter on Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:03 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ✥ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Username: planiteri | Kalon Name: Kit Perone| Kalon gender: Demi Boy
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ✥ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kit only had two things on their mind: food and their imminent death...

[Click for Form!]
Last edited by khvoxtic on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synastry » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Enapay of The Lost Ember Tribe

Enapay of The Lost Ember Tribe is the current tribe chieftain, and has been for over a decade now. His tribe believes that all of those who were once living join their ancestors in the stars. If a chieftain dies, he will integrate into the stars as a slightly larger or brighter one. Enapay's father is one of the brightest, and can always be seen in the night sky.

He is one of the more solemn, quiet chiefs due to the fact trying to stay on top of everything drains him. When he was younger, there were complications with his heart. New technology had come around, allowing him to still live. Of course, they never spoke about the after effects. Some of them included: four large, annoying, and sometimes physically draining to maintain tubes, all of his hair turns white, and he has an ever-looming exhaustion hovering over him. Of course, that doesn't stop him from being a phenomenal leader of his Tribe.

Enapay had decided to stop cutting his hair and to instead braid it once it started to turn white. It gave him a very wise, decorated vibe, and he quite liked the effect it could have on newcomers. He particularly enjoyed watching them try not to stare at the tubes protruding from his body. Some were either stupid or bold enough to ask why he didn't cover them up. He simply replied "Covering up your weaknesses means you are hiding from them. It does not take much to make them your strengths."

hnnnng I keep looking back at the tubes and I start to realize they might be little braids? But I really like the story I came up with for him? I really hope that's ok, if not, please feel free to not count my form <3
Last edited by synastry on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑨 ━

𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬❜𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑺

xxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
Hihi! Call me
Syn. Hit me up
with a trade!
xxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━ 𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻❜𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑶
synastry

My pets