Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0711

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:25 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

Wanted to make some more pointed cats because there are so many pretty ones out there and I wanted to join the point party?? <3

To win this cat, please write/draw/explain/etc about a time in their life when they made the wrong choice. Creativity is welcomed, feel free to interpret the prompt however you like as long as you focus on a wrong choice.
Word limit 1,000 or 3 art pieces, if you want to do both, limit is 800 words and 1 art piece
Ends in 1 week, on the 13th of June at 12 pm CST!

Username: ~HєуRєι~
    Cat Name: Weaselspots
    Clan: Beamclan

Description: A pointed mink longhair with minor white spotting and bright green eyes.
    Other Features: none
    Siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0711

Postby Chimericect » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:12 am

Username || Chimericect
    Name || Otter that glides through water // aka Otterglide
    Gender || Female
    Clan || Tribe of Roaring flames
    Rank || Warrior
    Prompt ||
    "So they tell me my memory isn't exactly the greatest. I've made a lot of wrong choices, mostly because I can't remember what i'm actually supposed to remember. They would tell me where to go, i'd start going, but before I got there my mind would wander and WHOOPS i'm in the wrong place. I honestly don't know which of these instances could be considered the worst, I mean the first patrol I led I made the wrong choice in which way to go... we ended up in enemy clan territory. That one ended up fine though. I think. I'm sure everyone came back. There was also that time we were to ambush two smaller foxes... nobody got hurt and that's what's important! OH! I guess... I guess I could tell you about.... alright please don't think any less of me, I swear I'm not dangerous, and it was a complete accident. I just... made the wrong choice."

"I was an apprentice when it happened. I had went on an early morning walk on my own, our territory was pretty safe back where I used to live, so it wasn't something that was uncommon to do. Anyway, I had heard two voices, deep and masculine, and two that I recognized to be who I believed was my own father, Berryfang, and his friend, Thunderstorm. It seemed like a normal enough conversation, until I had heard something that made my heart drop. I suppose my hearing could've been off, or what they said was different from what I remembered, but they were planning to overthrow the leader. Our leader was a good cat, she was always good to me. I couldn't let something like that happen."

"I had... a bad case of wanting to be a hero. I guess we all do, but... I decided to take matters into my own paws. Don't ever do that, starclan help me it was the worst decision of my life and my biggest regret. I..." the she cat stopped speaking for a moment, looking pained. Her eyes glistened with the tears that would have fallen had she not managed to compose herself. "Deathberries. I stuffed them into a mouse and brought it to the two toms, who would have never suspected me, the happy and innocent apprentice I was. I left, claiming I had training to do. That was the last time I saw my father."

"I was wrong. So, so wrong. I didn't find out though after the mourning. When some cats were sent to bury the bodies, a band of rogue cats had raided. My heart dropped as the one who led them spoke, the voice strikingly similar to the one I had heard. Maybe they weren't, and maybe I was just looking for a way to help, but once I realized what I had done it was too late. The damage was done and there was nothing I can do."

"What happened after will haunt me until the day I join starclan." Otterglide stopped for a moment and glanced at her paws nervously. "Or the dark forest. I bet I deserve to go there. They took the kits, all of them, and I could do nothing as they screamed for help. For their mothers, who were slain in the raid. I didn't help, i couldn't. I ran, I ran as far as I could. I ran until my paws bled and I collapsed from exhaustion, but I can never run from this. I can never forget my sins and I will never be able to forgive myself. Because of my choices I destroyed the only place I called home for so long, murdered two innocent cats, and will never know what happened to those kits. "

"I'm a monster."
    [ 627 words ]
Last edited by Chimericect on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarouhi » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:13 am

Username: Zarouhi
Cat Name: Morningrose
Clan: AshenClan

mark with feeling she'd made a wrong choice of a best friend, and the grief and pain of that realization

zarouhi
she/her
adult

❤ benepotentia ❤
my dAmy howrse
vallerianskalons

hobbyist artist
college student
sig & avi by me
Zarouhi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:06 am

Username;; kiffell
Name;; Owltalon
Gender;; Female
Clan;; Breezeclan
Rank;; Warrior
Prompt;;
    The rain lightly pattered the glass window of the kittypet den. Two small kits and a mother slept soundly in their comfy bed. The mother, whose name was Woodland, curled around her small kits, Owl and Grizzly, as they breathed lightly. Owl slowly opened her eyes, blinking once, then twice, as she slowly came awake. The small kit had a plan to leave that night, away and escape the boring life of a kittypet. She got up lightly, stepping around her mother and brother as she walked over towards the window. She jumped up on the window sill, trying not to make as much noise as possible.

probably gonna use this story for a different cat
Last edited by kiffell on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:45 am

Username: Adamented
Cat Name: Snowcloud
Clan: [url]dreamclan[/url]

Prompt:
As a young apprentice, another apprentice tried to coerce him and his sister Morningpaw to go to the abandoned twoleg bridge. He said no, but didn't know his sister had said yes. When he and the remaining apprentices were confronted about the other apprentices missing, he had a choice to tell them what he knew, but he didn't say anything. His sister fell into the river, amd he had no clue- he wasn't there to help her, and he didn't tell anyone where she'd gone. She almost drowned and got horribly ill, and something hadb't been right about her since. She would get lost in thoughtlessness, staring blankly for sometimes hours. She would wake him up with her terrible trembling in he night. Sometimes she would cough uncontrollably, when she wasn't sick at all. The medicine cat said she still thought there was water in her lungs, that she still thought she was drowning because of the trauma. He'd forever regret his decision not to speak, knowing only after the consequence that Morningpaw would never be the same.
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:00 am

Username: wolfpack12
Cat Name: Milo, Reedstep
Clan: Crescentclan

Prompt:

" We need to leave, Milo", the young she-cat whispered. A mixture of determination and fear within her voice. Causing the long haired tom to release a small sigh. Bright green eyes watching her carefully. Knowing perfectly well, where this conversation would lead. It wasn't the first time the siblings had discussed leaving the town. In fact, they had discussed it on a daily basis. But even the tom knew the risks of trying to leave." It's impossible, Jade, they have patrols all around the outer edges", he replied.

" Impossible or not, we still need to try! You know we're no longer safe here, sooner or later they will find us, and then what?!", Jade snapped. Her fur starting to slowly rise, as she met her brothers gaze. A gaze that the tom couldn't hold as he glanced at his paws. She had a point. They both knew it. But the tom was still reluctant to leave. Even if they could sneak past the patrols, they would still be spotted before they could even reach the forest's outline. He wanted to believe her, he truly did. But it was hard, when looking at the circumstances.

Not too long ago, the siblings small town had been taken over by a group of cats. At first, things seemed normal enough. Until cats started turning up dead. That was when things started to go down hill, and when the group was revealed. Now, it was near impossible to leave, without being either caught or killed." You know, I want to believe you Jade, I truly do, but we are heavily outnumbered, and even if we do get past them, they'll outrun us! Even if we take others with us, it will attract to much attention", he replied. His patience slowly starting to grow thin.

" But if we were to sneak out at night and scatter, then maybe one of us will be able to find help!", Jade replied. Her sky blue eyes pleading, as the young mink met tried to meet her brothers gaze." Please, Milo, we can do this, just trust me on this one!", she added. Only for her brother to suddenly glare at her, his bright green eyes piercing through her. It didn't take a genius to know on where things were heading." Trust you?! You hardly have a proper plan, and you think you can get away just like that?", he asked. His fur beginning to stand on end, as he turned to face her.

" It's better than hiding away like a coward! Don't you want to be free?! Don't you want to get out of here?!", Jade asked. Her voice slowly beginning to raise, as she began to circle the older tom. Her pupils narrowing to thin lines, as her claws slightly dug into the ground below. Milo on the other hand, did his very best to remain calm and controlled. As he watched his younger sibling pace back and forth. His heart feeling as if it had been pierced through by a spear, upon hearing his sisters words." Of course I do! But I'm not going to through my life away, just because you think you have a clever plan! It isn't going to work, Jade! Sneaking out at night, isn't going to work!", he replied.

" How would you know? You hardly ever try to do anything! All you do is let this happen, instead of taking a stand!", she snarled. Slightly inching closer, blue eyes now fiercely burning. Looking as if they were made out of fire. At that, Milo felt his mind snap, as he took a single step forwards." I'm trying to keep you safe! What part of that don't you understand?! You want to get yourself killed?! Then go ahead, see if I care! But I'm staying here, and that's final! And there is nothing you can say that will change my mind! Do you understand?!", he snarled. Bright green eyes burning into blue. It wasn't till he felt something brush against his side, did he realise that his sister had made her way to the entrance of the abandoned basement. Only then did he realise what he said.

" Jade..... I-", he began. Only to fall silent, upon seeing her angered look staring back at him. But it wasn't just anger that shone in her eyes. There was pain and sadness too." Don't..... Just don't, I'm getting out of here, whether you like it or not, if you change your mind, you know where to find me", she murmured. Before Milo could even utter another word, she was gone. Leaving the tom alone in the dark, as he stared at the spot his sister had been only a few seconds ago. His mind screaming at him to follow her. To protect her. But his paws remained glued to the ground. As if he had been frozen in time. With a heavy heart, he turned around. Deciding not to follow her.

She had made her choice, and he had made his.

-------------------------

The boom of thunder, was what startled the long haired tom awake. Green eyes quickly glancing around in all directions. As if afraid the now darkened room would swallow him whole. Once he was certain he was safe, he then glanced to the side. To check on his sister. Mainly because he knew Jade didn't cope well within storms. Only to freeze, when he realised she wasn't there. Memories from earlier reminding him on the reason why.

But that didn't reassure him. Not when he realised that his sister was being serious. Without giving a second thought, he shot towards the entrance. Ignoring the heavy downpour, that soaked his fur to the bone. It took all of his will power, to not jump at every flash of lightning as he tried to follow his sisters scent. The rain making it incredibly difficult for him. Heart beating in his throat, the tom ran in a random direction. Praying that his sister hadn't gotten far." Jade!? Jade!", he cried out. Silently cursing the thunder that roared over him. Like a lion refusing to be silenced.

"Ja-", he began. Only to cut himself off, as he entered another alleyway. The reason for this? The dark shape that lay on the ground in the distance. All hopes of finding his sister alive quickly went down the drain. As a flash of light revealed who the unlucky victim had been." No!", he cried out. Before quickly rushing to his sisters side. Grateful that the darkness prevented him from seeing the gruesome details." Please, no!", he added. Tears slowly beginning to form in the corners of his eyes.

Before quickly pulling back his paw, once he realised that the young she-cats body was stone cold. No. This couldn't be happening. He was still dreaming. She couldn't be dead. But as he continued to stare at the limp body, he knew it was true. Guilt slowly beginning to make its way into his heart, as he collapsed to the ground. Allowing the tears to run freely, as he held her limp figure close. Why didn't he go with her? Why did he choose to remain behind?
Last edited by wolfpack12 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rise | #0711 -- Weaselspots

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:00 am

Username: ~HєуRєι~
    Name: Weaselspots
    Clan: Beamclan

Word Count: [775/1000]
At the time of the memory, Weasel wasn't known for his stealing. In fact he was mostly against the idea. That of course was until his partner in crime contracted a fatal illness, leaving him with borrowed time to find the correct herbs that could save his life. Recently stumbling across a well-stocked society of cats, Thistleclan, the darker colored tom came across an opportunity of a lifetime. Looking back and fourth between the clan and his companion, constant reminder that the death of his friend could be the next cold night, he tried to take the opportunity in front of him. Day after day, the tom hoped and prayed, searching for another way to get the herbs he needed other than through theft, though he unfortunately didn't have the knowledge needed to start looking for that second option. One particular night, Weasel stirred, troubled by how increasingly cold the nights had become.
"Weasel?" The sickly blue tom mewed weakly, "How are you still up?"
The darker tom gazed into the amber eyes of the one next to him, taking in the soft shine that glazed over them. "I'm just.. thinking." He replied, a solemn tone evident in his voice.
"I thought I smelled something burning," the tom chuckled at his friend's reply, soon turning into a raging cough. Weasel turned, trying to comfort as his mind knew it would soon be time to start his plan. The coughing soon ceased, leading the pale blue tom to once more look back at his friend, "Pardon that, but you simply sitting there, looking at the direction of the clan isn't like your usual 'thinking'."
Both paused, the darker tom turning away slightly in shame, till one more question broke the sudden silence in the night, "what are you planning?"
The white spotted paw on the pale blue tom lightly settled on top of the darker tom's paw, leaving them staring into each others eyes with great worry still lingering. "Nothing that you need to worry about, Pigeon," the silence was broken once more as Weasel lightly nuzzled his partner's head, an exchange of loving licks and re-assuring purrs before the warmth of the two intertwined in the night, both soundly sleeping in the cold.

The next night Weasel decided to take the plan into action, slipping silently away from the pale sleeping tom into the foliage. He simply told himself he couldn't wait any longer for some 'saving grace' to appear in front of them, that he had to take these drastic measures in order to save the life of the cat dearest to him. Creeping through the foliage around the camp, the darker tom silently padded across the camp towards what he thought was the medicine den, or at least the medical stash. Smelling around for the correct herbs to use, he gathered some tansy, borage, moss and catmint before swiftly leaving the den and back through the entrance he made for himself. Quickly deciding that he would likely need some water as well for his friend, he dipped the piece of moss into the cooling liquid of the nearby lake, the sun's rising rays causing for the ripples to glimmer as the air warmed. The tom trotted back to where his sleeping partner was, excitingly waving his tail as he approached the shelter.
"Pigeon! I got something that will help you get better! At least it should," the tom placed the various herbs and soaked moss down as he padded softly over to the pale tom, still dozing early into the morning. "Hey, Pigeon, wake up love! You have to take these as soon as possible."
As the darker tom rest his paw on his partner, he noted the distinct coldness of his fur, "Pige?"
He slightly turned his friend, begging for him to open his eyes, to say something, do something. In the end it was for nothing, the one thing Weasel knew for sure that caused for the illness to get worse was the cold. Likely the only thing keeping the pale tom alive the last few nights was his friend's warmth, his company, and last night Weasel left him early into the night, the air having gotten colder as his travel took long enough for morning to finally rise once more. Perhaps if Weasel simply waited, simply asked the clan for help instead of quietly taking the resources in the night, the last person the darker tom cared for would still be alive. But that couldn't be changed now, that cat was dead. Weasel was now left alone in an unknown place, with heavy guilt and regret weighing on his shoulders.
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:08 am

Username: ~Glaceon~
Cat name: Fawnshade
Clan:FrondClan

Prompt: Wip, lying about a friend to save them from danger and getting into trouble.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:38 am

Dropping out.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:38 am

Username;; Mythz
Name;; Bumbleheart
Gender;; Tom
Clan;; Wishclan
Rank;; Warrior
Prompt;; [721/800]
Ahh yes, I remember my biggest regret young one.” The tom murmured, glancing at the tiny kit.
Russetkit’s large blue eyes gazed up at him expectantly. “Well? What is it?
Bumbleheart chuckled slightly, “No need to get impatient.”
The Mink-coloured point cat turned his green eyes onto the small red-pelt of Russetkit.
It all started when I was an apprentice... not much older than yourself……"

Fernpaw, wait up!” Bumblepaw called, trying to catch up to the she-cat.
Come on you slow poke! I found fox-scent!”
Pausing slightly, Bumblepaw replied. “Shouldn’t we go get our mentors and they can deal with it?”
The mottled apprentice sighed, rolling her eyes. “Oh, come on. You’re no fun! Lets follow the trail!”
He shook his head. “I don’t think that’d be a good idea. I think we should stay away – nothing good ever comes from Foxes.
That’s not true! If we get the fox away, we’d be heroes! We’d help the clan - they would be really proud of us!”
Still unsure, Bumblepaw wished some cat would stumble upon them so it would be over with.
Well… No. You can do what you want but I am going to be sensible. I’m going to go get some of the Warriors.” He turned away and started to pad back towards camp.
Wuss!” Fernpaw taunted, making his fur prickle in annoyance, “You’re just a scaredy-bird who needs to be taught a lesson!”
He turned around and glared at her. “Just shut up.”
The apprentice giggled. “You can’t scare me! When I get made a warrior before you for being a blessing to the clan and defeating the fox, you’ll be all alone!”
He hissed. “Don’t come crying to me when you get yourself killed!
He turned away and ran back to camp. He was almost there when a blood-curdling yowl echoed through the forest and his heart dropped.
Fernpaw….
He ran the rest of the way back to camp, crashing into Emberfang in his haste.
Watch were you’re going, kit.
Bumblepaw ignored her, shouting out to the clan. “Come quick! There’s a fox and it has Fernpaw!
Immediately Bluestorm and Gentlestar appeared at the edge of their den and came racing towards the frightened apprentice. Alfie, Adderfang and Ripplepaw came out of the Medicine den and followed after the others.
Where?” Gentlestar commanded, stepping forward.
I’ll show you!” He turned away but Bluestorm held him up.
Ripplepaw, Adderfang and Emberfang wait here. Gentlestar, Alfie and I will go.

Tearing through the forest it wasn’t hard to backtrack his pawsteps. He’d made a frantic path in his haste and his fear-scent was thick in the air.
Another pained yowl filled the forest, Bluestorm, Alfie and Gentlestar tore ahead.
By the time they made it to the battle scene, blood was splattered on the undergrowth and the fox held a limp Fernpaw in it’s jaws.
A grief-stricken howl of terror and rage ripped from Bumblepaw’s throat and he leapt at the fox, startling it that it dropped his friend.
Gentlestar, Alfie and Bluestorm fought with him and together the four got the fox to leave. His body ached, and he feared for when he would turn around and see what had become of his best friend.
Bumblepaw,” Gentlestar murmured, “Go get Adderfang.”
Numb with terror he turned once more and raced back to camp. “Adderfang,” He gasped for breath, his chest in pain. “We need you!” Adderfang was by him in an instant, herbs filling his mouth.
Once again, he backtracked his pawsteps to the bloodied scene. He stopped dead as his gaze fell upon Fernpaw and Adderfang pushed ahead to get to the apprentice.
Her pelt was matted with blood, several deep gashes tore her pelt open and no rise-and-fall showed she was still breathing.
Tears came to his eyes, when he’d said ‘when you get killed’ he hadn’t meant it literally.
He hadn’t thought that Fernpaw would be stupid enough to attack a fox by herself.
Bumblepaw had felt bad after arguing with his friend and was going to say sorry when they’d both gotten to camp.
But now it was too late.
He padded forward, sitting next to Adderfang who hadn’t done anything yet. Because there was no point.
He touched his nose gently to the still form.
It was already cold to the touch.
Last edited by Mythz on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes