Re: kalon #1413 - utopiosphere

Postby mellow yellow. » Tue May 29, 2018 1:11 pm

Mark

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Tue May 29, 2018 1:41 pm

hard mark

lonely, works (and has to live) in a clock tower maybe? never really sees many kalons, making her somewhat sad?
really crafty with gears n stuff?
reallll awkward
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Tue May 29, 2018 1:50 pm

username: cyansakura
kalon name:
prompt:

ideas. please do not take or steal.
sad because it was left alone
angry because it was moved to a different family
coped with it because it had been her true family

art pieces of her wishing upon stars
her wishing to have a complete final family
art piece of her with her true family under shooting stars
little art of her with her new mother, mother reading her book to keep her company from the lightning
art of her and her new step brothers fishing
art of her new best bud running
her with her new family, them being happy

theme
stars
wishes
family
hope
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Tue May 29, 2018 2:09 pm

username: tenturo
kalon name:
[impress me]

hi hello huge res ?

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Tue May 29, 2018 2:20 pm

I’m weeping you’ve created the greatest thing and I cannot handle it at all
Res. I just... wow
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E t e r n i t y » Tue May 29, 2018 2:34 pm

username: i don't even know anymore i love love love love love ;;;;;u;;;;;;
kalon name:
[impress me]
E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon #1413 - utopiosphere - "shattered into ash"

Postby hxneystorm » Tue May 29, 2018 2:40 pm

username: honeystorm.wishes
kalon name: evanora spireshade

" I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ﹐ I ꜱɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡᴇꜱᴛ ꜱᴏɴɢꜱ;
I ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟʏʀɪᴄꜱ﹐ ꜱᴏ I ᴄᴀɴ ꜱɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. "

betrayal. swarming, smothering. surroundings that never move; watching from fixed
positions, creeping out as flames dipped in.
isolation. the solution to the overcrowding the world brings.
and sadness, nature's best tool for numbing all pain.

silence was ever calling out to the young witch, the one who was known for the bright
light in her eyes, her thirst for knowledge and her eagerness for searching into the un
known. yet, a shadow was cast over her heart. a shadow caused by them, the ones now
cursed to be at the end of her vengeance.

when you've completely isolated yourself from a society that used to be your entire
world, the forest soon becomes your only friend.

a pained shriek pierced the smoke-filled air, unable to quieten the echoing chants of
the townspeople that were gathered around her. the words they chanted rung in her
ears, over and over, calling her mother a witch, an abomination, a cursed being sent
by satan himself to take over their village and kill them all. the form of the kit's mot
her was but a single shadow that snuffed only the smallest light of the fire that burnt
at the wood at her paws. tears dampened the fur over her cheeks, her hair a mess as
she continued to sob, trying her hardest not to look up at the emptiness that had kill
ed the light in her mother's eyes.

it was all a misunderstanding! her mother was innocent, it was her that was guilty,
and yet, they wouldn't listen. why would a kit of all ones here be interested in black
magic? the art of necromancy?

those were her books, her potions, her words being used against the one who had
risked her life countless times to save them all.

" I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀꜱ﹐ I ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ;
Wᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. "

extras:

playlist
            "lost with my enemies"

- necromancy witch
            - holds grudges
            - mother was accused of being a witch rather than
            her, burned at the stake
            - father left before she was born
            - retreated into the forest under the cover that she
            had killed herself
            - the town is unaware that she's still alive
            - good at her practice and will eventually embrace
            death when it comes to her
            - likes poisons.
            - hello, yes, vengeance is her middle name. cross
            her once and she'll give you hell
            - she takes out her emptions on other people and
            lashes out, often doesn't apologise. if that's how
            she felt, it's how she will continue to feel and you
            will have to suck it up. not a healthy coping strategy
            but she does it anyway.
            - lizard familiar, gecko?

Last edited by hxneystorm on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 12 times in total.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Tue May 29, 2018 3:03 pm

mark
pure.crazy
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Tue May 29, 2018 3:05 pm

username:
Knuckle Bine
kalon name:
Elvira Edgecomb
prompt:
When the sun's final rays are finally disappearing from the night sky, and the whole world is silent for just a moment, not even a cricket chirp to break the spell, that's the best time to perform magic. Elvira had trained herself well enough to time it just right- the perfect moment to do a spell or finish a potion. Elvira, usually one to take advantage of this magical 'prime time', was lying alone on her couch, eyes swollen from crying and curled tightly in a comfy blanket. She began to stir as the sun's last light danced across her face, and she slowly sat up, stretching and wondering why in the world she had woken up on the couch. It took only a moment for her memory to return. Ryoko.

She had forgotten to put extra protection charms on him this morning like she usually did. On a normal day, it might not have bothered her. But today was not normal. A solar eclipse was scheduled to happen midday, a wonderful event for commonfolk and especially for hunters. Unfortunately, it was especially bad for supernatural beings that day, and quite possibly the worst day for witches. Hunters and commonfolk disliked witches for associating themselves with the supernatural. The supernatural loved witches, but only for the richness of their blood and soul. Witches are a meal that are hard to beat, and supernatural beings take full advantage of their power. A weakling witch was easy prey for the terrible beasts. And today, on the day of the solar eclipse, any and all concealing magic evaporated in the shadows of the hidden sun.

Elvira had begged Ryoko to stay home- he was only a low-level witch, but he was still at great risk if a desperate supernatural being was looking for an easy meal. Ryoko didn't even know any defense spells or anything- in fact, the only reason he was considered a low-level witch was because the one spell he DID know was pretty hard. That was another point of disagreeing- Elvira could easily learn the spell to quell his asthmatic attacks and do it for him. His body wasn't made to handle magic like this. But Ryoko was stubborn and didn't want to "force all his problems on her". And now he was probably dead, killed by a hunter on the walk home or eaten by some terrible beast.

Elvira curled in on herself as thoughts flooded her head- Ryoko, hurt and scared. Ryoko, fighting desperately to get away. Ryoko, dead. She bit her lip to try and force back tears, trying to think positively, but she could barely even see. The sky was turning inky blue when she heard the footsteps on the creaky porch.

Creak.. Creak.. Creak.

WIP

ideas;
- powerful necromancy witch
- loves her job and is good at it but gets pestered a LOT by supernatural beings and hunters which she has to fight off
- has a good friend who is also a witch!! he has no special skillset, just knows basic magic stuff and is super jealous of Elivra's wonderful talent
- often ends up having to help her friend cause he's no good at fighting :/ she usually nearly drowns him with good luck charms and protection spells
- speaking of drowning, her friend is a scuba diver who cleans the tanks at a nearby zoo and sometimes does free diving "mermaid" shows!! She goes to see every single one and sometimes figures out his cleaning schedule to take pics with him from the other side of the glass (maybe use for cute pic?)
- she loves girls!!! She's crazy about them and so her and Ryoko (friend) are a perfect wlw/mlm solidarity!!!!
- a time she was sad was when she tried to resurrect a stranger who died in an accident she felt like she caused and couldn't. It ended badly cause she was too stressed to do her magic right at the time and it still makes her very sad to think about it
Last edited by teddy. on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlizzardTheWizard » Tue May 29, 2018 3:11 pm

username:
    xXClockXx

kalon name:
    Adrienna

prompt:
    Adrienna is an immortal Kalon who is able to wield magic. When she was still young at about 300 years, she discovered her love for a mortal, and fell pregnant with their kit. Adrienna was over the moon when she birthed the kit. It was the moment her kit fell ill with a deadly heart disease that her own heart began to fail. Overcome by fear of losing her child, she left her mortal lover and fled into the wilderness with their kit, wailing loudly.

Adrienna knew that she would not be interrupted if no one could find her. She wouldn't fail... Not now. Not ever. As soon as her home became less than a speck on the horizon, she set to work on healing the dying kit. Tears ran down her dark face as magic whipped around her in delicate yellow ribbons and streams in the wind. the magic burnt through her tears, leaving bright rivers in the fur below her eyes. Still, Adrienna wept. And wept. And wept. Still she tried to heal her child. And tried. And tried. The trees around her had lost their leaves so many times that she had lost count now, but still she let her magic rain down on her dying kit and she let her tears trail down her weary face. Her kit was alive- barely -but she was breathing. When the trees had lost their leaves and grown them back for the 400th time, Adrienna's magic dulled to a soft glow and it reappeared in an intricate pattern over her back and shoulders. Her magic stopped but her tears did not. Her kit died, but Adrienna's love for them did not.

She gently lifted the tiny bundle of fur up by the scruff and set it down in a shallow hole. With claws as fierce as daggers yet as gentle as fog, she scooped the dark earth back over her fallen child and wept. And wept. And wept. Eyes closed, not wanting to bare the harsh reality of death. When 50 years had passed, Adrienna opened her eyes again to see that her tears had watered a magnificent flower of living gold atop her kit's grave. Overcome by warmth, she scooped up the flower in her claws and began the long journey home to her mortal lover.

Adrienna had to bite down her scream of anguish to find their home a mere pile of rubble in an ocean of golden-brown grass. How foolish she had been. How foolish... She tiptoed around the back, wincing to find a gravestone before her. She wouldn't cry... Not now. Not ever. She planted their kit's flower over the grave and sat over it, gazing warmly over her fallen family. She watered and tended to the little flower; the speck of hope. Eventually, a beautiful garden of warm browns and gold bloomed around it and for the first time in centuries, she smiled.

hi! Call me bliz or whatever else you can think of. I use she/they pronouns. Feel free to PM me :)

Toyhouse: BlizzardTheWizard
Discord: BlizzardTheWizard#3894
PFP by Shadeyenova
BlizzardTheWizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me