Based on Click to view
Artist sotysko [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bunnifly #002 - Sweet Sprout

Postby sotysko » Wed May 16, 2018 10:50 am

โœฟ ๐™ฒ๐™ป๐™พ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ณ - ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ป๐™ด โœฟ
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Please read the main thread before attempting to adopt.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐š๐š„๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚

This is a free raffle in which you may enter once with only 1 account. Please use the form. Please do not spam this thread! Ends on the 17th of May

The prompt is to write a reason why this Bunnifly has a sprout on its head, or how it achieved it.
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐šƒ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐š‚

โ€ข Type: Fly
โ€ข Wings: Fly
โ€ข Mane: Standard
โ€ข Ears: Up
โ€ข Tail: Standard
โ€ข Fur: Standard
โ€ข Accessories: Sprout on head
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐™ต๐™พ๐š๐™ผ

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] texthere
[b]Gender:[/b] texthere
[b]Prompt:[/b] texthere

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•[/center]
Thank you!
Last edited by sotysko on Sat May 19, 2018 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
sotysko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bunnifly #002 - Sweet Sprout

Postby Amelia » Wed May 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Name: Flora
Prompt: Flora didn't always have the sprout on her head, it popped up once she started to grow up. It startled her when she saw it for the first time, but now she is used to it. If anything, it makes her a little different, and she likes standing out.
ACTIVELY SEEKING!!!

ImageImageImage

I WILL overpay!
Amelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Name: emaline / ema for short
      Prompt: a gift from a dear friend is where she got it! a nature sprite, to be specific... after rescuing the poor thing from drowning in a puddle, they gave ema her sprout accessory as a gift for her kindness.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. โ™ก
xxx'''๊’ฐ my kalon storage ๊’ฑ
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Thu May 17, 2018 5:51 am

Name: Ollie
Prompt: Ollie enjoyed going on adventures rather often, and one day stumbled upon a small race of plant creatures. He befriended the creatures after helping them out with gathering food, but after a freakish accident involving some acorns and sap he ended up with one trapped on his head! It stays out of sight by hiding in his fur, leading to only the sprout showing, and while he doesn't mind too much he wishes it wasn't always there.
โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„โ„
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“๐“ ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
๐’ฎ๐‘œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
โ„‹๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ โ„ฑ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ โ„ฐ๐“‹๐‘’!

NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennamoo » Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 pm

bump!
Ending soon, post in your entries before its too late! :o
[Hello! Im Lennamoo]
[I love birds, bunnies, and dogs!]

Rarest pet owned: Sunjewel

"Flip the pan, with egg." - Lennamoo

Pets: 1 lovebird, and 1 holland lop bunny!
Lennamoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennamoo » Sat May 19, 2018 10:03 am

January. wrote:Name: Alya
Prompt: The night was cold and dim as a tired Alya walked home from hours of merciless work. She hadn't had much sleep lately due to the hours that seemed to drag on while she worked. A falter in the economy had caused prices to go down, and workers to have longer, harder hours. It was quiet in the allyway on which lead to her street. Unusually quiet. She continued to patter on until a ghostly figure followed her.
"who- who's there!" A frightened Alya called out. The shadowly figure leaped out of the shadows, attempting to attack her. Alya screeched for help, but not an answer came. Suddenly, a blurry figure whizzed by. A second later, the attacker was gone. The blurry object was very small, and had a angelic voice.
"Dear Alya, with the heart of gold, I give you a gift, thee sprout of love! May all your days be filled with happiness and joy. Share your heart with the world, Alya," And with that, the figure was gone. When Alya woke up the next morning, she was delighted to find a small sprout growing from her head.
"Thank you," she called out, before heading to share her joy.

Congratulations! You have won the raffle.

I will be adding you to the drawing, so you can create a copy!
Lennamoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me