Artist fanta [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vallerian #019

Postby fanta » Sat May 12, 2018 6:23 am

What is a Vallerian? wrote:
WHAT IS A VALLERIAN?

Vallerians are somewhat magical creatures. The most common power they have is the power to read thoughts. Some Vallerians don't have a power though, and that's just fine! Vallerian's ancestors were much bigger than the Medium-Dog-Sized creature they are now. Before they were domesticated, Vallerians were as big as Bengal or Siberian Tigers! Nobody has discovered one larger...yet. There are very few of them left in existence that are this size, but if
you get lucky you may tame one for yourself! Some are very small, about the size of a Yorkshire Terrier or Maltese. This abnormality was purposeful by breeders of Vallerians. Some weigh about 3-6 pounds! Vallerians that are smaller or larger are much rarer.

Vallerians are like glue, they'll follow the person they're bonded with everywhere. They love to have another Vallerian around to keep them company when their owner is gone to help with seperation anxiety. Some Vallerians, very few, like to be alone rather than socializing with other Vallerians.

Vallerians are almost never aggressive. They only get aggressive when someone is attacking a person or another Vallerian that they're bonded with or they are unsocialized and are aggressive out of fear. Vallerians are great family pets because they love children and can keep them company. Most are pretty easy to train with the exception of unsocialized Vallerians.
to get this one, i'd love to see backstory. i'm focused on development!! i will allow extras, prettying up, anything really!! good luck!!! this will end on June 10th!!

winner; wolfoftheyear
edits wrote:common;
minor eye edit
uncommon;
little/no fur, minor marking edits, minor ear edits, hair below jawline edit.
rare;
missing a limb,
legendary;
part glass body(galaxy contained inside)
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
backstory;
extras(up to 4, art pieces);
Last edited by fanta on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔═══════════════════╗

sporadically on!

goobies!!

╚═══════════════════╝

"every day may not be good,but t
here is always something good
in every day"
xxxxcredit
fanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vallerian #019

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Thu May 24, 2018 3:04 am

username; WolfOfTheYear
name; Nova
gender; Male
backstory; Nova here grew up as a troublemaker. His parents died when he was young and so he decided to be a very rebellious teenager. He would sneak out with his friends, break expensive things, ditch school, he even resorted to stealing things from stores and selling them to people at school to get money. One day, he and his friends had snuck into an old house that was seemingly abandoned, and he convinced the others to go on the roof with him. Once they reached the roof, he boldly stood at the edge and stared down. He began to jump and pound on the roof, which was not a good idea, as he ended up falling off the roof. Luckily, he didn't fall onto the ground, but into a tree. He didn't know how to climb, though, so his friends had decided to abandon him. Since then, he has become quite the untrusting yet responsible guy, but maybe he just needs some real friends to make him less of an old grump
extras(up to 4, art pieces); Might do <3
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vallerian #019

Postby Senbonzakura » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:07 am

Friendly bump^^

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me