Postby Zuu » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:05 am

This is my last GA Adopt!
What’s their favorite season?

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Season and why:

Ends in a week!
Last edited by Zuu on Sat May 05, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Itty Bitty #57 Daybreak

Postby StormSerpent » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 am

Username: Stormserpent
Name: Dawn
Season and why:

Autumn

She loves to jump in leaf piles, she also adores just standing and letting the chilly breeze ruffle through her fur
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinosaurpark » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:47 am

Username: Chocolat chaud
Name: Cecil
Season and why: Summer

Cecil loves the summer breeze, and going out to the beach (even if they don't talk to anyone). They also love the warm summer nights, and watching the sun sink into the horizon at sunset. Summer is also a great to to go have picnics, cloud watch, look at the stars, or even just stay inside and read a nice book by lamp light. Cecil loves the summer not for the activities you can do, but how all the baby animals from spring are now all grown-up, and they go bird watching all the time during this time. The fish always look even better than from last year; the little baby bunnies are all grown, and they go hopping around the public park in Cecil's hometown. They personally love everything about the summer months, and never wishes for them to end.
hi! I'm going to be semi-active. I wont check in too often, and it will be easier to contact me on toyhouse (found on my profile in websites). Likely will only be using for the art forums.
pfp by alienautism on TH
Dinosaurpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Username:
❤Galaxy Wonder❤
Name:
Mira
Season and why:
Mira loves winter! She loves winter because she always enjoys building snowmen with her friends and chilling by the fire drinking some nice warm hot cocoa.It also might be because her birthday is in the winter and that valentines day, new years, and the holidays are all in winter, but probably not!She's always loved the cold and snow, and she always will!
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Wed May 02, 2018 12:30 pm

username: potioncat
name: auburn
season and why: spring

spring is auburn's favorite season because of the sense of happiness she experiences during it. during the winter, she tends to feel a bit depressed, as it's gloomy. during spring, it's bright and happy, and the flowers are growing and the animals are having young. she finds summer far too hot, and finds fall too cold, though she likes all the pretty-colored leaves.
she likes to raise birds who have lost their nest, and spring is the prime time for that. she loves birds, and the abundance of them in the spring makes her joyous.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Wed May 02, 2018 12:32 pm

username;; .firestar.
    name;; seiza // constellation in japanese
    favorite season;; summer.
    seiza huffed as she trudged up the steep mountain. the dewy grass made her paw pads wet, making her cringe a bit. she didn't like to get wet. alas, she continued, looking at the beautiful scenery around her. the sky was a purple-pink, and the dark blue clouds were the perfect touch. stars twinkled brightly and the moon peeked behind the fluffy clouds. this was absolute paradise to seiza.
    seiza finally reached the top of the hill, and she sat down. the cool breeze ruffled her fur, giving her some comfort. she reached into her bag, and pulled out a small canvas and watercolors. she took her brush and glided it on the thick paper. birds chriped and fish jumped in and out of the water, giving seiza concentration. the dusk sky was the perfect scene to paint, well, seiza paints anything that has to do with the sky or space, it's her passion.
    finally, she finished her magnificent painting, and she held it up. it looked quite similar to the real deal, perfect. seiza let out a deep breath and packed up her things. she padded down the steep hill, looking around. the air was humid and warm, but the breeze makes it the perfect weather. small fireflies flew about, just asking for seiza to capture them. resisting the urge, she bit her tongue and looked away. she admired fireflies, but did not want to capture them for her personal gain. she looked away and admired the flowers, trees, and occasional rabbit as she traveled back home.
    she loves summer because of the weather, the lively creatures, and the beautiful sunsets and sunrises, they're perfect for her paintings.

╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teariffic » Thu May 03, 2018 11:36 am

Username: teariffic
    Name: lin, short for linnea
    Season and why: fall - she loves the aesthetics that come out, of leather jackets and jeans, of dark makeup, of fresh baked apples and apple picking. it's her happy time.
teariffic | adult | slow replies
teariffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Thu May 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Username: katsuki bakugou.
    ImageImage
    Name: Apollo: the son of Zeus and Leto and the twin of Artemis. He was the god of prophecy, medicine, music, art, law, beauty, and wisdom. Later he also became the god of the sun and light.
    ImageImage
    Season and why: Ironically, Apollo's favorite season is Spring, not Summer. He has a serious dislike with sweat and bright sunlight, he finds summer the worst. So he likes Spring, he thinks the season is beautiful, manageable temperature and wonderful Flora and fauna. He may have a cold personality, but ever since he has a taste for spring season, he personally gained a warm-hearted personality, even though he doesn't show it. He loves bird-watching and plants. He owns a Indian ringneck named arc, which meant Spring in Romanian. He did not bought the parrot, he saved it since it was injured and young. Apollo usually sits outside with his book and read on the cloudy days on his wonderful garden. He usually looks out for exotic birds and animals whenever he goes on a trip to sanctuaries and biosphere's.

ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuu » Sat May 05, 2018 8:11 pm

.firestar. wrote:
    username;; .firestar.
    name;; seiza // constellation in japanese
    favorite season;; summer.
    seiza huffed as she trudged up the steep mountain. the dewy grass made her paw pads wet, making her cringe a bit. she didn't like to get wet. alas, she continued, looking at the beautiful scenery around her. the sky was a purple-pink, and the dark blue clouds were the perfect touch. stars twinkled brightly and the moon peeked behind the fluffy clouds. this was absolute paradise to seiza.
    seiza finally reached the top of the hill, and she sat down. the cool breeze ruffled her fur, giving her some comfort. she reached into her bag, and pulled out a small canvas and watercolors. she took her brush and glided it on the thick paper. birds chriped and fish jumped in and out of the water, giving seiza concentration. the dusk sky was the perfect scene to paint, well, seiza paints anything that has to do with the sky or space, it's her passion.
    finally, she finished her magnificent painting, and she held it up. it looked quite similar to the real deal, perfect. seiza let out a deep breath and packed up her things. she padded down the steep hill, looking around. the air was humid and warm, but the breeze makes it the perfect weather. small fireflies flew about, just asking for seiza to capture them. resisting the urge, she bit her tongue and looked away. she admired fireflies, but did not want to capture them for her personal gain. she looked away and admired the flowers, trees, and occasional rabbit as she traveled back home.
    she loves summer because of the weather, the lively creatures, and the beautiful sunsets and sunrises, they're perfect for her paintings.

Congratulations, you’re the winner! I love the detail that you put into your writing!
Zuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Itty Bitty #57 Daybreak -winner-

Postby teariffic » Sun May 06, 2018 2:42 am

congrats!
teariffic | adult | slow replies